Register to Comment
Page 23 of 136 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree629Likes

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Clanrickard
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    She's female and Catholic and proud of it. Furthermore she is pro-life and and open about and articulate enough to appear in the media. Women who are pro-life are particularly loathed by the abortionists. It undermines their assertion that abortion is some sort of anti-woman measure put in place but some patriarchy. When a telegenic articulate young woman comes along to undermine that myth they go for the jugular. I have seen the same vitriol thrown at the female barrister from the Iona Institute. Elegant dresser, articulate, good looking a total opposite to the caricature of the bead rattling pinched faced biddy down from the mountain.
    A probort caricature it must be said.

If there are folks reading this thread and who do object to this piece legislation, they should try to attend tomorrow's rally.

I intend to be there.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Originally Posted by Bill
    apparently she is agin it and is thinking of not running at the next GE
    That would be a pity. One can only hope a real right wing party will emerge before then and snap her up. If she doesn't run it would poetic justice if the FFers too her seat.

Originally Posted by fistikuffs
    But I answered that. Are you a bit slow?

Now why would you think my mother would be retrospectively suicidal on finding out that I'm pro-choice?

And why don't you see that as being offensive?

Interesting take on my question which didn't presume any such thing.

You have a warped mind, but that seems to go with the territory.

She's female and Catholic and proud of it. Furthermore she is pro-life and and open about and articulate enough to appear in the media. Women who are pro-life are particularly loathed by the abortionists. It undermines their assertion that abortion is some sort of anti-woman measure put in place but some patriarchy. When a telegenic articulate young woman comes along to undermine that myth they go for the jugular. I have seen the same vitriol thrown at the female barrister from the Iona Institute. Elegant dresser, articulate, good looking a total opposite to the caricature of the bead rattling pinched faced biddy down from the mountain.

Do you know many women who are anti life??

Originally Posted by Hitchcock
    Do you know many women who are anti life??
    You'll find pleny in the feminazi dominated Daly/Bacik axis...

If the female barrister you are thinking of is Caroline Simons, she is a member of the Pro-life Campaign and not the Iona Institute. John O'Reilly runs the Pro-life campaign and David Quinn runs the Iona Institute. I have no problem with women who are members of pro-life organisations if they are honest as to their motives. Dana, for example, makes no secret of her wish for a Catholic Ireland. She's honest and open about her religious convictions and has never pretended to be anything else.

Pro-life women, on the other hand, claim all sorts of things. That they are against abortion and divorce, contraception etc because they care about women's lives. That these "vices" are bad for women's health and that is the main reason for their opposition to them.

That Wendy, Adele and Caroline, not to mention Breda, Patricia and Nuala are being willingly used by the Pro-life organisations as fronts is what annoys me about these women. Pro-life groups don't really care about women- sure they use them, putting them out in front to say look we don't hate women, here are women to prove it. That's all these women mean to pro-lifers, useful tools.

By the way have you ever read the comments of pro-lifers regarding Ivana Bacik and Claire Daly and other pro-choice women? Now there's real hatred for you and they are made by religious pro-lifers who claim to be full of love.

Originally Posted by gerhard dengler
    A probort caricature it must be said.

If there are folks reading this thread and who do object to this piece legislation, they should try to attend tomorrow's rally.

I intend to be there.
    I'll raise you one Force Birther for your Probort
    Last edited by sadmal; 5th July 2013 at 04:37 PM.

Originally Posted by sadmal
    If the female barrister you are thinking of is Caroline Simons, she is a member of the Pro-life Campaign and not the Iona Institute. John O'Reilly runs the Pro-life campaign and David Quinn runs the Iona Institute. I have no problem with women who are members of pro-life organisations if they are honest as to their motives. Dana, for example, makes no secret of her wish for a Catholic Ireland. She's honest and open about her religious convictions and has never pretended to be anything else.

Pro-life women, on the other hand, claim all sorts of things. That they are against abortion and divorce, contraception etc because they care about women's lives. That these "vices" are bad for women's health and that is the main reason for their opposition to them.

That Wendy, Adele and Caroline, not to mention Breda, Patricia and Nuala are being willingly used by the Pro-life organisations as fronts is what annoys me about these women. Pro-life groups don't really care about women- sure they use them, putting them out in front to say look we don't hate women, here are women to prove it. That's all these women mean to pro-lifers, useful tools.

By the way have you ever read the comments of pro-lifers regarding Ivana Bacik and Claire Daly and other pro-choice women? Now there's real hatred for you and they are made by religious pro-lifers who claim to be full of love.
    So, do you retract your heartless attack on Wendy because of her personal choice to remain a virgin until marriage..?

Originally Posted by Silvio Dante
    So, do you retract your heartless attack on Wendy because of her personal choice to remain a virgin until marriage..?
    Excuse me but did you actually read the above post at all? Wendy is allowing herself to be used by pro-life organisations as a front. I didn't make any heartless remarks but if I did please quote me the post number.

Originally Posted by Dr Pat
    Are you speaking from personal experience?
    A Stepford wife? A priest's blessing? Never! A Mr Right? Yes and yes again

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment