Register to Comment
Page 112 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1375
Like Tree573Likes
    Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by cunnyfunt View Post
    Here is just one reason why merc is a fake. He claims the moral high ground over accusations of racism/islamophobia/bigotry etc linked to criticism of the koran, but has on many an occasion criticized the Christian bible, and quoted directly from it pointing to its many "intolerances", so is guilty by his own standards.
    He's told so many lies on this topic, he's tied his argument into a straight jacket of dishonesty, and is being exposed.
    That's because according to his religion, virtue is determined by how oppressed a group the dogma says it is. Christan people aren't oppressed (someone call the copts) therefore they can be criticised. It all makes perfect sense.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    had a look through your Twitter feed just now to see if you talk about anything else besides your fear of foreigners. Turns out you don't.
    BOOM! Literally the last tweet of mine was a tweet expressing revulsion at the reports coming out about rohingya persecution.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Parlon View Post
    That's because according to his religion, virtue is determined by how oppressed a group the dogma says it is. Christan people aren't oppressed (someone call the copts) therefore they can be criticised. It all makes perfect sense.
    He's the textbook SJW. Identity politics rules the day. Could you possibly imagine the vitriol we'd hear from merc if islam was the religion of predominately white europeans?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    I have been influenced though significantly more in my thinking though by Adorno, Benjamin (I really love him) and Luckas than Merc has. The stamp of the "Frankfurt School" is much greater on me than him.

By the way TaidghGealach who Merc regards as some evil wannabe Hitlerite made very similar as regards the use of the phrase "Cultural Marxist" points that Merc and I are making now. Seriously stop using the phrase because it makes people who use it seem ignorant and hysterical.
    Like I said before when answering your posts, i'm not well educated and there is not much point in referencing who influenced your thinking.
    The fact is there is a group of people who employ the same tactics in an attempt to deconstruct society as we know it, whether this is coordinated or not makes no difference they still deserve a title, cultural marxism is the label that seems to have emerged and I will use it as I wish.

Name one school of thought that rejects the concept of oppression.
    Don't know any, I do know one that invents "systems of oppression" though, I believe they are called cultural marxists.

Quote Originally Posted by benroe View Post
    Like I said before when answering your posts, i'm not well educated and there is not much point in referencing who influenced your thinking.
    The fact is there is a group of people who employ the same tactics in an attempt to deconstruct society as we know it, whether this is coordinated or not makes no difference they still deserve a title, cultural marxism is the label that seems to have emerged and I will use it as I wish.
    Yeah it is called Globalist Atheist Capitalism. Something I have been attempting to fight since my early teens.

Right, and your evidence for this was that they lived in harmony with nature - a textbook example of the noble savage trope.
    ha ha not calling people uncivilised now is racist.

Are you old enough to remember Rick from The young ones? Because you are him.

Yes. It's patronising at best and racist at worst. As I've already explained.

I am squawking with laughter here. this ************************ is brilliant craic.

"I don't hate Muslims, I just hate the thing that literally defines them as Muslims"

The distinction between a set of beliefs and person who identifies with those beliefs is the Islamophoic equivalent of "love the sinner, hate the sin".

I had a look through your Twitter feed just now to see if you talk about anything else besides your fear of foreigners. Turns out you don't.
    this is unendingly brilliant. if you hate a grossly patriarchal system that keeps women truly, genuinely oppressed and preaches supremacy and division then it's you who is the bigot (and somehow 'racist')) in the sjw world. How the ************************ these little people think themselves to be on the left and to be standing up for liberal values is beyond belief.

"I don't hate Muslims, I just hate the thing that literally defines them as Muslims"

The distinction between a set of beliefs and person who identifies with those beliefs is the Islamophoic equivalent of "love the sinner, hate the sin".
    How does this work with people that you want to punch in the head while they're giving interviews to journalists?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment