Register to Comment
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

George Soros-Enemy of the Peoplet?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN19V1J4

Time for a proper discussion on this individual. He's described as a global philanthropist but safe to say his largesse is confined to pseudo-Liberal causes that include mass immigration and multiculturism. His funding fingerprints are all over organisations dedicated to progressing the secular agenda. His defenders have heretofore described any criticism of Soros as having its origins in anti-Semitism. That's why this Israeli criticism of Soros marks a new departure. Let's hear what posters have on this creep.
    PS-apologies about typo in title
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Soros. Easier to spell than Rothschilds.

Quote Originally Posted by former wesleyan View Post
    To be fair that's hardly a problem for Waggy - he uses cut and paste a lot anyhow,

I'm tired of the number of organisations getting funding from his OSF. Let him stand for election if he thinks we support his agenda.

Im adamantly opposed to his open borders agenda. Don't forget the Irish job losses caused by the collapse of Sterling in 1992, which in part was a result of his role in the UK having to leave the ERM.
    Last edited by Dame_Enda; 17th July 2017 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    I'm tired of the number of organisations getting funding from his OSF. Let him stand for election if he thinks we support his agenda.

Im adamantly opposed to his open borders agenda. Don't forget the Irish job losses caused by the collapse of Sterling in 1992, which in part was a result of his role in the UK having to leave the ERM.
    He made one billion pounds sterling in one day. This was 25 years ago when a pound was real money.

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by former wesleyan View Post
    And "people" apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
    And "people" apparently.

Well who do you think lives in statelets?

Twitter
    @

I seem to recall he made about 6 billion on the pound crashing out of the ERM. That was back when a billion was a lot of money

That is presented here as if he was some evil sorceror who somehow caused that event when in fact he did his sums and realised against the wisdom of the market that the pound falling out of the ERM was the only thing that could happen and opened a $10 billion position on the pound on the currency market.

Fairly amusing also to see passing mention of him using this vast fortune for nefarious purposes when he could actually have bought himself a fleet of purple limousines to match his new jet.

It is curious though to see him pilloried as the root cause of multiculturalism and free movement when in fact the main actors behind those 'liberal' causes are actually the boardrooms of the major corporations and investment banks, those who gather at Davos each year and the G20.

I suppose everyone needs a demon to point at. I wonder whether there is much point either in saying that one man with a $6billion fortune would not have enough to be able to sit at the centre of a spider's web of conspiracy with which he is credited by right wing corporatist lunatics who need a name to fear.

George is a nice human being, if you can put aside his collusion with Nazi's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Talbot View Post
    I seem to recall he made about 6 billion on the pound crashing out of the ERM. That was back when a billion was a lot of money

That is presented here as if he was some evil sorceror who somehow caused that event when in fact he did his sums and realised against the wisdom of the market that the pound falling out of the ERM was the only thing that could happen and opened a $10 billion position on the pound on the currency market.

Fairly amusing also to see passing mention of him using this vast fortune for nefarious purposes when he could actually have bought himself a fleet of purple limousines to match his new jet.

It is curious though to see him pilloried as the root cause of multiculturalism and free movement when in fact the main actors behind those 'liberal' causes are actually the boardrooms of the major corporations and investment banks, those who gather at Davos each year and the G20.

I suppose everyone needs a demon to point at. I wonder whether there is much point either in saying that one man with a $6billion fortune would not have enough to be able to sit at the centre of a spider's web of conspiracy with which he is credited by right wing corporatist lunatics who need a name to fear.
    Nonsense, it's all Jew's, sjw's, blacks, feminists, multicultural mud people, queer single mothers who ruined it all

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment