Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiscorporation View Post
    Where do I apply for the money?
    On their website.

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/grants
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by mossyman View Post
    Good article about Soros in the NY Times today:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/o...l-right-region

It addresses the issue raised in the OP.
    His support for Palestine is one of his few bright spots.

Quote Originally Posted by showbandmanager View Post
    Philanthropist chooses to give his money to worthy causes of his choice , the height of evil ok .
    I think you don't know that much about Soros. He is a most complex man and for all the good he does he does equal damage. He is a sociopath and I doubt he'd disagree with that statement.

That nonsense has been debunked before on this forum. Why would you put forward such a horrible slander?
    It's the alt white movement in a nutshell. They don't have the intelligence to read to the end of the meme

Quote Originally Posted by ellie08 View Post
    I think you don't know that much about Soros. He is a most complex man and for all the good he does he does equal damage. He is a sociopath and I doubt he'd disagree with that statement.
    In what fantasy world is a happily married husband, father, successful businessman and philanthropist a "sociopath". Jesus, Mary and Joseph where do you come up with this stuff?

Soros certainly gets right up the noses of a large number of illiberal cretins, for which he should be roundly applauded.

In what fantasy world is a happily married husband, father, successful businessman and philanthropist a "sociopath". Jesus, Mary and Joseph where do you come up with this stuff?
    Many sociopaths are married. Being a sociopath does not mean you are evil persay, it just means you have no conscience of how your actions can affect others. Do you know anything about this man?

George Soros led a group of traders to break the entire foreign currency system of Great Britain—and profit handsomely at the expense of British taxpayers and others who were on the wrong side of the greatest financial bet of the 20th century.

On being asked about helping the Nazis as a young boy, he betrayed no guilt as a grown man looking back on his actions. His motto is well someone else would do it - and that applies to all his actions both as a young boy and as a grown man. Just because he does some good things does not negate the terrible repercussions of his actions.

I didn't know much about him so I watched some interviews he gave. In his own words he is a man devoid of compassion but in fairness to him he is brutally honest about his lack of conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by former wesleyan View Post
    When he was nine. Nice try though. Bigot.
    Open to correction but seem to recall, he was a teen.The point is he looks back on what he did with zero remorse.Israel has declared him a nefarious influence.Are they bigots/anti- Semitic too? What a bozo

Many sociopaths are married. Being a sociopath does not mean you are evil persay, it just means you have no conscience of how your actions can affect others. Do you know anything about this man?

George Soros led a group of traders to break the entire foreign currency system of Great Britain—and profit handsomely at the expense of British taxpayers and others who were on the wrong side of the greatest financial bet of the 20th century.
    You could say the same thing about anyone who profits from capitalism. That is the system we operate in. He played it successfully and tries to give his money back to good causes.

On being asked about helping the Nazis as a young boy, he betrayed no guilt as a grown man looking back on his actions. His motto is well someone else would do it - and that applies to all his actions both as a young boy and as a grown man. Just because he does some good things does not negate the terrible repercussions of his actions.

I didn't know much about him so I watched some interviews he gave. In his own words he is a man devoid of compassion but in fairness to him he is brutally honest about his lack of conscience.
    As I said this has been debunked before on this forum. He was 13 and fourteen years old at the time and trying to survive the Nazi death squads. His father arranged for him to poise as an assistant to an Hungarian official (who was a friend of Soros' father) when Hungary was under Nazi occupation. He did nothing wrong. Are you seriously suggesting he should have turned himself in to be sent to a death camp?

All this slander of Soros comes from Russian propaganda because he supports Ukrainian independence and freedom from Russian meddling generally in Eastern Europe. Sad that you have fallen for it.

That nonsense has been debunked before on this forum. Why would you put forward such a horrible slander?
    It hasn't been debunked liar.Google ABC George Soros interview to hear the low-life damn himself with his own words.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment