Register to Comment
Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree501Likes

PREDICTION: Next time, Trump will bone crush Macron until his hand breaks...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Macron is an agent for Goldman Sachs et al. He wants to unite Europe into one political entity so that he can sell it all to his masters.

One ring to rule them all, one ring to bind them... You know the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Karloff View Post
    Macron is an agent for Goldman Sachs et al. He wants to unite Europe into one political entity so that he can sell it all to his masters.

One ring to rule them all, one ring to bind them... You know the rest.
    Trump hires yet another Goldman Sachs banker - Mar. 15, 2017.

They all have, including Obama.

The previous President of the European Commission Barroso left his post and went to work at Goldmans. You see they have mastered corruption by reversing the order, the politician works for the corporation when in power but only receives his reward once he leaves office (so there is no corruption, technically - as it is now defined).

Looks like the media love-in with Macron will soon be coming to an end, according to the BBC report below (Macron's apparent lack of irony reminds me of a comment once made on radio by Eoin O Broin that SF conferences took longer than FF/FG ones because the former 'had real debates about real issues'!!)-

Bastille Day, on 14 July, marks the date in 1789 when a mob stormed a prison in Paris, helping to start the French Revolution.

It is a long-standing tradition that the president will be interviewed by the press during the day, but it seems Mr Macron has other ideas.

Le Monde quotes the source as saying that the president did not "baulk" at speaking to the media.

However, "his 'complex thought process' lends itself badly to the game of question-and-answer with journalists", the paper notes.

I've gotta say I find all of these Trump supporter's criticism of Macron as being tied to big business, banks etc. rather ironic. I mean Trump is literally famous for being a property tycoon and for...running a big business! He has the richest cabinet in history, wants to take healthcare away from the poor etc. Don't get me wrong, criticise Macron for his liberal attitudes, position on unions, whatever but saying Trump is some sort of "man of the people" is just plain wrong.

Macron has them all terrified.

They just do not know what he will say next. And why should he worry, he is the president of the Republique. What is the point of being in power if you have to bow to the 4th Estate.

Is the 4th estate the boss now or what.

Brace yourselves for some outrageous stereotyping...whatever about Monsieur Macron, I am particularly leery of Serbian handshakes. Had the metacarpals under serious pressure several times from those boys. On one occasion, the missus had just remarked how much we both admired Mrs. Serb when gigantic Mr. Serb grabbed my diminutive flipper and crushed the life out of it.

France is in the grip of the REAL far right

In his opening speech to parliament on Tuesday, Edouard Philippe side-stepped the notion of one-size-fits-all austerity, instead insisting that the plan of the new centrist president, Emmanuel Macron, was to reduce public spending while launching a €50bn (44bn) investment programme and cutting a range of taxes, including slashing corporate taxes to boost businesses..........

He warned that French public spending and debt had reached unsustainable levels. “We are dancing on a volcano that is rumbling ever louder,” Philippe said. “The French are hooked on public spending. Like all addictions, it doesn’t solve any of the problems it is meant to ease. And like all addictions, it takes will and courage to detox.”
    As are we.

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment