Register to Comment
Page 2985 of 4684 FirstFirst ... 198524852885293529752983298429852986298729953035308534853985 ... LastLast
Results 29,841 to 29,850 of 46838
Like Tree72796Likes

Quote Originally Posted by TARZAN View Post
    Following the teaching of a pedophile and believing that he will reward martyrs who promote his teachings with 72 virgins says it all about the mentality of these people. I suppose that the 72 virgins referred to will all be 6 years old or younger as he liked them a bit young did Muhammad.
    White men from Donegal?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by RepublicOfLuas View Post
    White men from Donegal?
    Time for your nappy change.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixness View Post
    Has anyone heard anymore on the child attacked by a man armed with a knife in Donegal? I found it odd that a description of the age, height and clothes the man was wearing were given but no mention of his colour or accent. I'm sure I'm just being racist and that it was a white Irish Catholic with a strong northern accent, not anything to do with the new Muslim migrants in Donegal. Shure the Muslim migrants in the west have no history of violence at all at all.
    Why would we here be any different. The governments of the West have attempted - quite successfully - to sweep the true extent of sexual jihad under the proverbial carpet.
    From grandmothers to small children of both genders no one escapes or is shown any mercy in these type of crimes.
    Of course to the perpetrators, these arent crimes, as the kuffar require humiliation. We fail to understand this as ordinary people to our cost. Our governments understand quite well what is being unleashed in our midst.

Time for your nappy change.
    Why? Coz you went on a rant about Muslims even though you don't know if the attacker was Muslim or non Muslim.

Yeh, maybe it's your own nappy that needs changing.

Quote Originally Posted by willow68 View Post
    Why would we here be any different. The governments of the West have attempted - quite successfully - to sweep the true extent of sexual jihad under the proverbial carpet.
    From grandmothers to small children of both genders no one escapes or is shown any mercy in these type of crimes.
    Of course to the perpetrators, these arent crimes, as the kuffar require humiliation. We fail to understand this as ordinary people to our cost. Our governments understand quite well what is being unleashed in our midst.
    Jeez this is really desperate stuff, 'unleashed in our midst', the paranoia, the hysteria

Quote Originally Posted by RepublicOfLuas View Post
    Why? Coz you went on a rant about Muslims even though you don't know if the attacker was Muslim or non Muslim.

Yeh, maybe it's your own nappy that needs changing.
    Just wondering do you wear a nappy and you have answered my question Muhammad. Now time for your afternoon nap as you are probably on the night shift again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    Jeez this is really desperate stuff, 'unleashed in our midst', the paranoia, the hysteria
    Don't forget 'sexual jihad'.

Was that Marvin Gaye?

Just wondering do you wear a nappy and you have answered my question Muhammad. Now time for your afternoon nap as you are probably on the night shift again.
    You intellect is compelling. Please tell me more :/

If you have something to say ROL say it on here and do not send me private messages just because you are not able to defend the teachings of a pedophile prophet.

If you have something to say ROL say it on here and do not send me private messages just because you are not able to defend the teachings of a pedophile prophet.
    Does anyone here defend such teachings?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment