Register to Comment
Page 503 of 3519 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493501502503504505 513 553 603 1003 1503 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 35182
Like Tree55159Likes

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterdam View Post
    I'll bet you haven't even got four friends. Invited to four weddings my backside.
    Internet brides - couldn't get Irish lasses poor pets.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by eyelight View Post
    Jeez, eyelight, how the hell did you manage to get a screenprint of your wet dream like that???

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Ronayne View Post
    Are you trying to suggest that now all rapes in Germany are being committed by Muslims?
    Of course not.
    You seem to be trying to make out that no Muslim invader would do such a thing.
    Must be the locals of course. Up to their usual tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by elliebee View Post
    What am I on? You're the clown who wants to put immigrants into childcare, care of the elderly, teaching etc. Go look in the mirror.

Lucky others in the world dont view Irish immigrants like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWexfordInn View Post
    Dont try to claim there is not a major problem with Muslim rapists in western countries with a large Muslim population. Trying to do so will make you look stupid.

Even now in the UK it appears that the Judicial system believes that Muslims raping young white girls is less of a crime than raping non-white girls. It appears that from now on a Muslim raping a white girl will be given a lesser sentence than a Muslim raping a Muslim girl.

Child molester given longer sentence as victims are Asian - Telegraph

You are posting lies.

Gil Ronen's Fabricated Statistics About Oslo Rapists Being All Muslim | loonwatch.com

Of course not.
    You seem to be trying to make out that no Muslim invader would do such a thing.
    Must be the locals of course. Up to their usual tricks.
    I've tried to do no such thing.

I just pointed out the partial and selective nature of your post about rapes in Germany.

I'm under no illusions about why you post as you do.

Quote Originally Posted by silverharp View Post
    it did say 100% of stranger rape
    Lies.

More lies designed to confuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Halvard777 View Post
    More lies designed to confuse.
    I don't know-she looks like a WAG to me.

That was kind of obvious from the start when the media tried to sell their bullsh1te product , they are now very subtly mentioning immigrants in the same sentence as refugees,

Only today the LE Niamh did more work for the smugglers and apart from the fact the overwhelming numbers they give a lift to are not Syrian the media is also starting to do some of it's job and mention the gender, guess what ? the 85% are men figures is pretty accurate ?

LE Niamh rescues 124 people from rubber boat in Mediterranean | BreakingNews.ie

Joe Bloggs was a little fooled at first but now as the truth starts to come out about the actual numbers and their origins plus the fact it is a huge pull factor for the rest the fortress has begun, being talking about fortress Europe on this site for years, it's finally happening and if the media ever behaves responsibly and talks about future population stats in the third world it will happen on a bigger scale.

We are the lucky ones and we know it , there is no point in educating , giving free medicine and clean water to millions of people in the third world if you do nothing about their economy and self sufficiency ? Then of course the internet/skype etc shows the ones living there what they are missing over here ?

The simplest answer to this whole sage is to ensure all RTE producers/editors,reporters, presenters, Irish Examiner, Irish times, Indo (Collette Brown especially) , Labour politicians (especially Joan and Quinn) Enda, Timmy Dooley, and most definitely Fergus Finlay and Colm O Gorman are moved to a working class town with a high immigrant population for the next 6 months so they can enjoy all the trimmings of multicultural congestion etc.

These clowns are in the selling of tragedy business to get your money, always see them as hawkers and spoofers as they live it up in D4 and their holiday homes, they are not serious problem solvers only big issue sellers with clout.

I believe in quotas, screening, responsible and respectful policies and proper planning regarding immigration, we are a Sovereign Island Nation and not some distant prefecture that Merkel can dictate to. Ohh, the irony that in 2016 we may join the Brits if they exit the EU and come up with a common Home nations pact. The bigger picture is that if the EU cannot do it then our Geography with the Brits may yet save us from the inevitable facts of population stats in the third world.
    Last edited by storybud1; 19th September 2015 at 12:46 AM.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment