Register to Comment
Page 4652 of 4663 FirstFirst ... 36524152455246024642465046514652465346544662 ... LastLast
Results 46,511 to 46,520 of 46626
Like Tree72364Likes
  1. #46511
    Lagertha Lagertha is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,804

    If any of us became aware of a man or group of men in our community who were sexually abusing girls we would want those men named and shamed. We would want them charged with their crimes and we would want them locked up in prison where they wouldn't be able to hurt another child. Some people would even like to remove their bits to make sure that they could never rape another child ever again. That is the white community, what happened in the North of England, according to the Muslim Crown Prosecutor, was that when he spoke to the Muslim communities where the grooming gangs were operating, they didn't want the problem dealt with because they didn't want criticism of Muslims.

    They were quite happy, in fact they'd have been happier for the children to continue to be gang raped so that the Muslim community didn't get any bad publicity. Whenever a Muslim commits an atrocity we have the Muslim leaders and the non Muslim politicians all coming forward to tell us that the real victims are Muslims, why? Because people will say mean things about Muslims. That has to stop. Islam has to stop getting special protection.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #46512
    Lagertha Lagertha is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,804

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruff says Flaherty View Post
    I live near a similar family. A woman and 2 kids live in the apartment, blinds constantly pulled and windows closed. I see a man calling from time to time. I actually suspect he has a few wives as I saw him coming from another house in the neighborhood where a family live on previous occasions.

    Some will probably accuse me of being racist for making this observation.
    They probably would. But it is an issue because these men have multiple families and they are smart enough to not tell authorities in Europe that because they know it's illegal. Dr Ali Selim was at that nonsense of trying to have those wives allowed into Ireland and the marriages acknowledged by the Irish State, can't blame him, that'd be a nice little money spinner. Not as bad as the hundreds of child brides from the Middle East who arrived in Europe with their husbands and have vanished since those men realised marrying a child is illegal in Europe. I worry about those children, they will get no contraception, they'll get no maternity care and most of them have probably been subjected to FGM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #46513
    blinding blinding is online now

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14,057

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmina View Post
    So silly.
    The Burka is silly alright . Would you know if your man was in a Burka and how would you know ?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #46514
    Yazmina Yazmina is offline

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    443

    Quote Originally Posted by blinding View Post
    The Burka is silly alright . Would you know if your man was in a Burka and how would you know ?
    What do you mean by your man?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #46515
    blinding blinding is online now

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14,057

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmina View Post
    What do you mean by your man?
    Your offender . Sure he could be right next to you in a Burka fapping away . You wouldn’t even get wind of it .
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #46516
    Krusty Cork Krusty Cork is offline
    Krusty Cork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,272

    Quote Originally Posted by blinding View Post
    Your offender . Sure he could be right next to you in a Burka fapping away . You wouldn’t even get wind of it .
    Bit like this lad

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ation-bid.html
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #46517
    cunnyfunt cunnyfunt is offline
    cunnyfunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,792

    Quote Originally Posted by Lagertha View Post
    If any of us became aware of a man or group of men in our community who were sexually abusing girls we would want those men named and shamed. We would want them charged with their crimes and we would want them locked up in prison where they wouldn't be able to hurt another child. Some people would even like to remove their bits to make sure that they could never rape another child ever again. That is the white community, what happened in the North of England, according to the Muslim Crown Prosecutor, was that when he spoke to the Muslim communities where the grooming gangs were operating, they didn't want the problem dealt with because they didn't want criticism of Muslims.

    They were quite happy, in fact they'd have been happier for the children to continue to be gang raped so that the Muslim community didn't get any bad publicity. Whenever a Muslim commits an atrocity we have the Muslim leaders and the non Muslim politicians all coming forward to tell us that the real victims are Muslims, why? Because people will say mean things about Muslims. That has to stop. Islam has to stop getting special protection.
    The situation is galling enough, but if you consider what actions would of been taking IF the victims had been practically all young muslim girls, and the perps nearly all white English males? The MSM would of soiled themselves with 24 hour coverage .....naming and shaming, the establishment would of been rolling out the red carpet, and the public apologies to the muslim community, the MET would of acted faster than a camels hole tightening in a sand storm in apprehending the perps etc etc etc etc etc....

    not to mention the rivers of sympathy from the regressives on the left to the "community" affected, as opposed to the current support for the perps, through their twisted racial bias...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #46518
    yosef shompeter yosef shompeter is offline
    yosef shompeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,308

    Quote Originally Posted by Lagertha View Post
    If any of us became aware of a man or group of men in our community who were sexually abusing girls we would want those men named and shamed. We would want them charged with their crimes and we would want them locked up in prison where they wouldn't be able to hurt another child. Some people would even like to remove their bits to make sure that they could never rape another child ever again. That is the white community, what happened in the North of England, according to the Muslim Crown Prosecutor, was that when he spoke to the Muslim communities where the grooming gangs were operating, they didn't want the problem dealt with because they didn't want criticism of Muslims.

    They were quite happy, in fact they'd have been happier for the children to continue to be gang raped so that the Muslim community didn't get any bad publicity. Whenever a Muslim commits an atrocity we have the Muslim leaders and the non Muslim politicians all coming forward to tell us that the real victims are Muslims, why? Because people will say mean things about Muslims. That has to stop. Islam has to stop getting special protection.
    I agree with what you're saying. But we aware that there is a sharp response waiting out there to the effect:
    "You say that you (and presumably any right-thinking person) would want these men names shamed and locked up in prison etc., Well what about all those catholic clergy who were disporting themselves on young children -- pretty much since the foundation of the State.
    One relative of mine told me that back in his time... which would have been pre-independence, the Christian Brother in charge of his class was a Pedo... and by some lucky chance fancied all the other boys but left him alone for some unknown reason. What we know about it all is just a fraction of what actually went on. We can only make an estimate of what they got away with. This would tally with what the Muslim police investigator was saying: That it would be easy to fill Wembley stadium with the numbers of Muslim offenders.
    Seems we've learned a lot about human sexuality in the past decade or so.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #46519
    yosef shompeter yosef shompeter is offline
    yosef shompeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,308

    [QUOTE=Krusty Cork;12163080]Bit like this lad

    [url]https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism

    Send him over to Ireland. I'm sure Aodán and Katherine would just luuu....uuuv to have him and it would give RTE a topic for another docu.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #46520
    Grin and don't bear it. Grin and don't bear it. is online now
    Grin and don't bear it.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    404

    [QUOTE=yosef shompeter;12163134]
    Quote Originally Posted by Krusty Cork View Post
    Bit like this lad

    [url]https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism

    Send him over to Ireland. I'm sure Aodán and Katherine would just luuu....uuuv to have him and it would give RTE a topic for another docu.
    ......as long as he didn't live near any of them.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment