Register to Comment
Page 4260 of 4507 FirstFirst ... 3260376041604210425042584259426042614262427043104360 ... LastLast
Results 42,591 to 42,600 of 45067
Like Tree69648Likes

Africa is a bigger continent than Europe, plenty of room there for the asylum seekers to go to.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post

Still waiting for you tell us how Europe is going to fall to Sharia Law...for someone with such strident opinions, one would have thought you'd have some factual basis to them...
    I already suggested visiting parts of the UK, what more do you need.

Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    I already suggested visiting parts of the UK, what more do you need.
    Again, how is Europe going to be taken over by Islam?

Africa is a bigger continent than Europe, plenty of room there for the asylum seekers to go to.
    Ireland once had a population of 7 million and we are one of the least densely populated countries in the world so by to follow your argument, there's 'plenty' of room here too, any further insights to contribute?

Again, how is Europe going to be taken over by Islam?
    Serious question have you ever actually left your own front door of your house, because you sound like someone that hasn't.

Serious question have you ever actually left your own front door of your house, because you sound like someone that hasn't.
    Serious question
    I read this....I thought hold on, maybe RB has something to say..but then you posted this....

you ever actually left your own front door of your house
    how naive I was

Now stop pretending to be Tramaps and answer the question I asked....how is Europe going to be taken over by Islam?

Quote Originally Posted by Felixness View Post
    Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day if that protest/rallying call by Labour to seize Parliament goes ahead. I hope London Police are out in force with the numbers to deal with the inevitable violent rioting(intense protesting) and looting that will be part and parcel of it. But I suspect the Policing will be very PC and focused on not upsetting the Muslims, best to just let them run riot as usual. It really is a worrying time when Labour can blatantly call for people to take to the streets to seize power from a democratically elected government.
    Before the summer is over we will have seen riots across London with a huge loss of life and the likes of Labour and the SJW's and open boarder loons will be to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Rommel View Post
    Before the summer is over we will have seen riots across London with a huge loss of life and the likes of Labour and the SJW's and open boarder loons will be to blame.
    Ah HR thanks for this gift....I'll be reminding you of this at the end of the summer, I'm looking forward to watching you contort your way out of this, I anticipate a whole lot of but, but, but...........

I've always said that Africa is a huge continent and that any Africans who feel threatened can just disappear to another part of Africa and start a new life. This BS of them getting on flights to Europe and catching connecting flights to Ireland to claim asylum is absurd. They should be stopped and put back on the next flight back to where they started from.

Ireland once had a population of 7 million and we are one of the least densely populated countries in the world so by to follow your argument, there's 'plenty' of room here too, any further insights to contribute?
    Ireland is a tiny island in the Atlantic with its own cultural heritage and traditions, very different from those of Africans, they're not needed here, the ones who are here are nothing, but a drain on the system, they should be sent back, they have no business being here, like i said if they want to claim asylum, go to another country in Africa, not all the way to western Europe which they have been going to.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment