Register to Comment
Page 4260 of 4274 FirstFirst ... 3260 3760 4160 4210 425042584259426042614262 4270 ... LastLast
Results 42,591 to 42,600 of 42733
Like Tree65070Likes

Quote Originally Posted by talkingshop View Post
    Disrespecting/disregarding the ballot box?
    Hardly! People have a democratic right to protest, demonstrate and oppose governments....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by picador View Post
    You don't see any problems with mob rule?
    That's a pejorative description of an event that hasn't even taken place!

Quote Originally Posted by tigerben View Post
    As reported in the Article he has been over and back to his home country with no bother , so he obviously feels no danger !
    Why would he have been in danger, communism ended in Albania over 25 year ago he's free to practise his faith over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Catalpast View Post
    Is he being deported to Algeria

- they really do Torture suspects there.....
    He was back in Algeria already since getting here, conned his way in here , scam marriage, islamic fundie sympathiser , the whole kitchen sink and abused "as the Judge said" the whole system,

I only hope with Brexit the Brits put a lot of pressure on the EU and Ireland to ensure the whole of the British Isles remains schengen free, has tight controls of all who enter these Islands and we can quickly move to stop any of these dangerous scum getting into the British Isles as much as possible.

This is a good opportunity to push through a British Isles responsible border system,, we don't want clowns that entered Britain and end up here and vice-versa,,

Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    Why would he have been in danger, communism ended in Albania over 25 year ago he's free to practise his faith over there.
    Well thank you for that insightful input, one could debate whether 'communism' existed in Hoxha's Albania. Anyway I digress, the fact the man at the heart of this deportation order is from Algeria, a country about 2K KM south west of Albania might render your analysis irrelevant.....I know you're not the brightest RB but do try to keep up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    Well thank you for that insightful input, one could debate whether 'communism' existed in Hoxha's Albania. Anyway I digress, the fact the man at the heart of this deportation order is from Algeria, a country about 2K KM south west of Albania might render your analysis irrelevant.....I know you're not the brightest RB but do try to keep up!!
    Oop it was Algeria i apologise, in fairness they do both start and end with the same letters does cause a bit of confusion, and both Muslim dominated, except ones in Europe the others in Africa, so it wasnt the worst mistake to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    itchy

Take a break eat something the sun is gone down its ok now to eat at least have a snickers bar you’re not you when you’re doing Ramada LMAO

Snigger

snigger
    Last edited by thelimit; 19th June 2017 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHorace View Post
    Step forward Ruth Coppinger and Co.
    Pity we cannot send her & co with him. In the interests of closer cultural & economic relations of course.

How many camels do you think she'd fetch?

Quote Originally Posted by thelimit View Post
    itchy

Take a break eat something the sun is gone down its ok now to eat at least have a snickers bar you’re not you when you’re doing Ramada LMAO

Snigger

snigger
    Now, now limit, the last time you went down this road, your psych took you off the site for three months, the medication is clearly not working, perhaps a return visit is called for.

Why do they refuse to name these people ?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment