Register to Comment
Like Tree61652Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicist View Post
    Anders Behring Breivik shouted with joy during Utøya massacre, survivor says

OSLO – Anders Behring Breivik shouted with joy as he fired off round after round on Utøya island, a survivor of the massacre in Norway last July that left 69 people dead told an Oslo court Wednesday.

Speaking in a clear and decisive voice, Tonje Brenna told the Oslo district court how she had heard the killer’s ecstatic shouts as bodies rained around her hiding place in the crack of a cliff.

“I am absolutely sure that I heard cries of joy,” said the 24-year-old head of the ruling Labour Party’s youth wing, AUF, who was the first of the Utøya survivors to take the stand.

“If I had to spell it out, it would be WOO-HOO. Obviously cries for joy,” she said.

Anders Behring Breivik shouted with joy during Utøya massacre, survivor says | Globalnews.ca

Fascist killer of Labour MP Jo Cox to stand trial for murder

Mair was witnessed stabbing and shooting Cox to death outside a library as she was about to meet some of her Batley and Spen constituents in the village of Birstall, West Yorkshire. Eyewitnesses heard Mair shout “Britain First” several times during the murder. Britain First is the name of a fascist organisation formed in 2011.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201.../mair-j24.html

Just two recent examples of far right terrorists expressing themselves.
    Also funny how no-one rushed to blame "psychological issues" for Breivik, Thomas Mair or Dylann Roof, isn't it? Only non-white murderers suffer from them.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Convicted man: I was watching the wildlife

No worries, he was one of yours.
    Why not tell us what you had for breakfast ? It has as much relevance to a thread on European invasion.

Oh I forgot. Some people masturbate in public in Ireland so there's no problem bringing in more .

[B]Convictedman: I was watching the wildlife....
    pro tip before you post think rate per 1000, if the new "arrivals" are doing crappy things at the same rate as locals, no issue, if they are doing things that are higher than the existing population we have an issue. would you agree to this ? and if not why?

Quote Originally Posted by LawAndOrdure View Post
    Also funny how no-one rushed to blame "psychological issues" for Breivik, Thomas Mair or Dylann Roof, isn't it? Only non-white murderers suffer from them.
    Murderers claim all sorts of excuses for their crimes and everything you read does not have to go through your black v white filter.

Catch yourself on and try to see human beings are just that without attaching colour or religion to everyone to determine how you feel. It is a really unhealthy attitude which you should try to grow out of.

Quote Originally Posted by LawAndOrdure View Post
    Why not tell us what you had for breakfast ? It has as much relevance to a thread on European invasion.

Oh I forgot. Some people masturbate in public in Ireland so there's no problem bringing in more .
    That point will never be addressed

Bit of strange phase "he was one of ours" seeing as Cyn has said he lives in Cork too

As an Irish person surely it should have been one of ours

Syrian Refugees Open Hookah Shop, Cops Discover Sick ‘Secret’ In Basement

Fria Tider reports that after Swedish police raided a hookah cafe managed by 2 Syrian Muslim refugees, 28-year-old Khaled Azez Hegrs and 23-year-old Tareq Bakkar, they discovered a kidnapped Swedish woman chained in the shop’s basement. The brutalized victim was being kept as their own personal sex slave and had been repeatedly raped and tortured by at least 7 Arab Muslim men.

The horrific revelation provided investigators with proof that the unnamed woman had been kidnapped at gunpoint from Malmo before a group of 4 Muslim asylum seekers transported her by car to the cafe. She was then chained to a water pipe in the basement of the lounge in Helsingborg, where the men repeatedly gang raped her.

Syrian Refugees Open Hookah Shop, Cops Discover Sick 'Secret' In Basement

No doubt as some European at some time will have done something similar that will be used as a justification

Quote Originally Posted by silverharp View Post
    pro tip before you post think rate per 1000, if the new "arrivals" are doing crappy things at the same rate as locals, no issue, if they are doing things that are higher than the existing population we have an issue. would you agree to this ? and if not why?
    This, in a nutshell. It's basic risk analysis. As crime statistics and prison population breakdowns in Sweden, Norway, France and Germany show - where data is accessible - that recent migrants are punching above their statistical weight in terms of crime. Whether it's religion, envy, poverty, language gap doesn't make a difference - if you add more migrants, you can expect more crime and only an idiot could expect utopia to spontaneously arise.

Murderers claim all sorts of excuses for their crimes and everything you read does not have to go through your black v white filter.

Catch yourself on and try to see human beings are just that without attaching colour or religion to everyone to determine how you feel. It is a really unhealthy attitude which you should try to grow out of.
    I haven't mentioned colour - why do you bring it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty Cork View Post
    Syrian Refugees Open Hookah Shop, Cops Discover Sick ‘Secret’ In Basement

Fria Tider reports that after Swedish police raided a hookah cafe managed by 2 Syrian Muslim refugees, 28-year-old Khaled Azez Hegrs and 23-year-old Tareq Bakkar, they discovered a kidnapped Swedish woman chained in the shop’s basement. The brutalized victim was being kept as their own personal sex slave and had been repeatedly raped and tortured by at least 7 Arab Muslim men.

The horrific revelation provided investigators with proof that the unnamed woman had been kidnapped at gunpoint from Malmo before a group of 4 Muslim asylum seekers transported her by car to the cafe. She was then chained to a water pipe in the basement of the lounge in Helsingborg, where the men repeatedly gang raped her.

Syrian Refugees Open Hookah Shop, Cops Discover Sick 'Secret' In Basement

No doubt as some European at some time will have done something similar that will be used as a justification
    Holy Christ. You would expect to hear that from Raqqa...not Sweden. I hope the victim gets all the support she will need in the future. I do not have much faith in the legal system to dole out appropriate punishment....something old testamentarian would fit the crime I think.
    I once wandered into a hookah bar in my naivete, in Bonn, Germany. One of the scariest experiences of my life, and I don't scare easy.
    We need lawmakers to change the books of law to deal with that sort of hate crime.

Article translated by Google Translate

Indictment: locked 13-year-old girl at the school toilet and raped her

An immigrant from Syria, which claims to be 20 years, locked into a 13 year old girl on a school toilet and raped her, according to the indictment submitted to Östersund District Court. When he was finished, he threatened the girl with beatings if she told anyone about what happened.

The prosecutor has not asked that the 20-year-old, who are nationals of Syria, to be deported home to the Arab world if convicted.

Åtal: Låste in 13-årig flicka på skoltoalett och våldtog henne | Fria Tider

Quote Originally Posted by willow68 View Post
    Holy Christ. You would expect to hear that from Raqqa...not Sweden. I hope the victim gets all the support she will need in the future. I do not have much faith in the legal system to dole out appropriate punishment....something old testamentarian would fit the crime I think.
    I once wandered into a hookah bar in my naivete, in Bonn, Germany. One of the scariest experiences of my life, and I don't scare easy.
    We need lawmakers to change the books of law to deal with that sort of hate crime.
    It is an awful story

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment