Register to Comment
Page 3486 of 4509 FirstFirst ... 248629863386343634763484348534863487348834963536358639864486 ... LastLast
Results 34,851 to 34,860 of 45082
Like Tree69671Likes

Quote Originally Posted by LawAndOrdure View Post
    Is Sweden a Muslim country then?
    Why would it be in this context?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Yep, nothing at all untoward is happening with migrant youths in Dublin. Ignoring the fact that a newspaper quoted a black woman who works in the area as saying that because she look younger than she is and she's black, she was afraid to walk home after the running battle with 200 on Stephens Day.

Despite the Irish Times journalist saying that they didn't report it because it would encourage racism. People laughed at my post about it but I said months ago that when the problems that other EU countries are having with African and Muslim migrants starts here that our goverment and police would handle it exactly as it has been abroad.

I've even noticed the lack of physical descriptions of attacks here in recent months. Describing someone's gender, height and what they were wearing isn't going to much to help when you leave out skin colour, hair colour, eye colour and accent.

Quote Originally Posted by RepublicOfLuas View Post
    Why would it be in this context?
    Well... I posted that a recent spate of apparently random car firebombings was similar to the unprecedented and widespread car firebombings which Sweden and other Scandinavian countries have experienced over the past couple of years.

As my post didn't mention Muslims and Sweden clearly isn't a Muslim country nor even a Muslim-dominated country, out of the blue your response was "It wasn't Muslims."

I'm surprised and disappointed that your first thought in response to a crime like this is "Muslims". It's very telling

Quote Originally Posted by Felixness View Post
    Yep, nothing at all untoward is happening with migrant youths in Dublin. Ignoring the fact that a newspaper quoted a black woman who works in the area as saying that because she look younger than she is and she's black, she was afraid to walk home after the running battle with 200 on Stephens Day.

Despite the Irish Times journalist saying that they didn't report it because it would encourage racism. People laughed at my post about it but I said months ago that when the problems that other EU countries are having with African and Muslim migrants starts here that our goverment and police would handle it exactly as it has been abroad.

I've even noticed the lack of physical descriptions of attacks here in recent months. Describing someone's gender, height and what they were wearing isn't going to much to help when you leave out skin colour, hair colour, eye colour and accent.
    The Killiney mugging for example. "One was wearing a hooded top." Hopefully he won't have thought of ditching such an identifiable garment

Well... I posted that a recent spate of apparently random car firebombings was similar to the unprecedented and widespread car firebombings which Sweden and other Scandinavian countries have experienced over the past couple of years.

As my post didn't mention Muslims and Sweden clearly isn't a Muslim country nor even a Muslim-dominated country, out of the blue your response was "It wasn't Muslims."

I'm surprised and disappointed that your first thought in response to a crime like this is "Muslims". It's very telling
    My 'out of the blue' response was in response to you implying that the car fires in Dublin were of a similar nature to the ones being perpetuated by Muslim youths in Sweden.

Also, I never said "It wasn't Muslims".

If you're ever moaning about me not having any proof that you are in fact a pathetic, lying troll, then please revert back to this post.

Let me guess?

You're going to run away again instead of being honest with yourself?

This is a very important choice point in life for you. New habit or perpetuate old bad habits? Up to you Mr "PhD"....

Very true. Time was when something like "about 5 feet 8 inches in height, stocky in build, fair hair and a moustache" was very common. Now not so much.

It's almost funny really --- if we all had the good fortune to be not involved or affected by it all.
    But this entire site is getting a bit humorous. 250 Blacks, some with knives rioting in Henry street and the mainstream institutions desperately trying to play it down. Meanwhile on this worthy discussion board there's four or five dedicated nutters trying to tell you that you are a racist for finding this acceptable and normal And many people are actually afraid of this..
    These posters must be getting paid by someone, or else they are typing away somewhere up there in the Gorm.

My 'out of the blue' response was in response to you implying that the car fires in Dublin were of a similar nature to the ones being perpetuated by Muslim youths in Sweden.
    You're clearly privy to more information than me on the perpetrators in Sweden - and me, a Daily Mail reader

Do you have a reference for your assertion that the car fires in Sweden are perpetuated by Muslim youths? Because I never mentioned Muslims and otherwise your statement looks shockingly bigoted ! Strange days indeed...

You're clearly privy to more information than me on the perpetrators in Sweden - and me, a Daily Mail reader
    I don't need to be privy to more information on the perpetators for me to notice when you are trying to imply that it was probably Muslim youths that started the car fires.

Do you have a reference for your assertion that the car fires in Sweden are perpetuated by Muslim youths?
    I never made any assertion. There's another one of those lies you keep pretending you don't tell.

Because I never mentioned Muslims and otherwise your statement looks shockingly bigoted ! Strange days indeed...
    I never said you mentioned. I said you implied. Which you did.

There's your assertion there, in case you missed it. I've highlighted it a little in case your screen is a little dim .

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment