Register to Comment
Page 3484 of 4507 FirstFirst ... 248429843384343434743482348334843485348634943534358439844484 ... LastLast
Results 34,831 to 34,840 of 45067
Like Tree69648Likes

Quote Originally Posted by LawAndOrdure View Post
    Also funny how no-one rushed to blame "psychological issues" for Breivik, Thomas Mair or Dylann Roof, isn't it? Only non-white murderers suffer from them.
    Murderers claim all sorts of excuses for their crimes and everything you read does not have to go through your black v white filter.

Catch yourself on and try to see human beings are just that without attaching colour or religion to everyone to determine how you feel. It is a really unhealthy attitude which you should try to grow out of.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by LawAndOrdure View Post
    Why not tell us what you had for breakfast ? It has as much relevance to a thread on European invasion.

Oh I forgot. Some people masturbate in public in Ireland so there's no problem bringing in more .
    That point will never be addressed

Bit of strange phase "he was one of ours" seeing as Cyn has said he lives in Cork too

As an Irish person surely it should have been one of ours

Syrian Refugees Open Hookah Shop, Cops Discover Sick ‘Secret’ In Basement

Fria Tider reports that after Swedish police raided a hookah cafe managed by 2 Syrian Muslim refugees, 28-year-old Khaled Azez Hegrs and 23-year-old Tareq Bakkar, they discovered a kidnapped Swedish woman chained in the shop’s basement. The brutalized victim was being kept as their own personal sex slave and had been repeatedly raped and tortured by at least 7 Arab Muslim men.

The horrific revelation provided investigators with proof that the unnamed woman had been kidnapped at gunpoint from Malmo before a group of 4 Muslim asylum seekers transported her by car to the cafe. She was then chained to a water pipe in the basement of the lounge in Helsingborg, where the men repeatedly gang raped her.

Syrian Refugees Open Hookah Shop, Cops Discover Sick 'Secret' In Basement

No doubt as some European at some time will have done something similar that will be used as a justification

Quote Originally Posted by silverharp View Post
    pro tip before you post think rate per 1000, if the new "arrivals" are doing crappy things at the same rate as locals, no issue, if they are doing things that are higher than the existing population we have an issue. would you agree to this ? and if not why?
    This, in a nutshell. It's basic risk analysis. As crime statistics and prison population breakdowns in Sweden, Norway, France and Germany show - where data is accessible - that recent migrants are punching above their statistical weight in terms of crime. Whether it's religion, envy, poverty, language gap doesn't make a difference - if you add more migrants, you can expect more crime and only an idiot could expect utopia to spontaneously arise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicist View Post
    Murderers claim all sorts of excuses for their crimes and everything you read does not have to go through your black v white filter.

Catch yourself on and try to see human beings are just that without attaching colour or religion to everyone to determine how you feel. It is a really unhealthy attitude which you should try to grow out of.
    I haven't mentioned colour - why do you bring it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty Cork View Post
    Syrian Refugees Open Hookah Shop, Cops Discover Sick ‘Secret’ In Basement

Fria Tider reports that after Swedish police raided a hookah cafe managed by 2 Syrian Muslim refugees, 28-year-old Khaled Azez Hegrs and 23-year-old Tareq Bakkar, they discovered a kidnapped Swedish woman chained in the shop’s basement. The brutalized victim was being kept as their own personal sex slave and had been repeatedly raped and tortured by at least 7 Arab Muslim men.

The horrific revelation provided investigators with proof that the unnamed woman had been kidnapped at gunpoint from Malmo before a group of 4 Muslim asylum seekers transported her by car to the cafe. She was then chained to a water pipe in the basement of the lounge in Helsingborg, where the men repeatedly gang raped her.

Syrian Refugees Open Hookah Shop, Cops Discover Sick 'Secret' In Basement

No doubt as some European at some time will have done something similar that will be used as a justification
    Holy Christ. You would expect to hear that from Raqqa...not Sweden. I hope the victim gets all the support she will need in the future. I do not have much faith in the legal system to dole out appropriate punishment....something old testamentarian would fit the crime I think.
    I once wandered into a hookah bar in my naivete, in Bonn, Germany. One of the scariest experiences of my life, and I don't scare easy.
    We need lawmakers to change the books of law to deal with that sort of hate crime.

Article translated by Google Translate

Indictment: locked 13-year-old girl at the school toilet and raped her

An immigrant from Syria, which claims to be 20 years, locked into a 13 year old girl on a school toilet and raped her, according to the indictment submitted to Östersund District Court. When he was finished, he threatened the girl with beatings if she told anyone about what happened.

The prosecutor has not asked that the 20-year-old, who are nationals of Syria, to be deported home to the Arab world if convicted.

Åtal: Låste in 13-årig flicka på skoltoalett och våldtog henne | Fria Tider

Quote Originally Posted by willow68 View Post
    Holy Christ. You would expect to hear that from Raqqa...not Sweden. I hope the victim gets all the support she will need in the future. I do not have much faith in the legal system to dole out appropriate punishment....something old testamentarian would fit the crime I think.
    I once wandered into a hookah bar in my naivete, in Bonn, Germany. One of the scariest experiences of my life, and I don't scare easy.
    We need lawmakers to change the books of law to deal with that sort of hate crime.
    It is an awful story

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicist View Post
    Convictedman: I was watching the wildlife

A Macroom manwho was caught masturbating in bushes near a playground in Cork citysaid in court yesterday: “I was sightseeing, watching thewildlife.”

Judge Kelleher said he totally accepted theevidence of Niall O’Connor, who had brought his daughter and nieceto the park, and witness Jim Cronin. Judge Kelleher described MrO’Connor as a very impressive witness.

Jim Cronin, aged54, of Teergay, Toonsbridge, Macroom, yesterday denied masturbatingat Fitzgerald Park.
    Judge Olann Kelleher convicted the accusedon a charge of engaging in abusive or insulting behaviour on themorning of August 12, 2015.

After Cronin was convicted,Insp Daniel Coholan said the accused had previous convictions,including one for sexual assault 14 years ago, and 11 counts of beingdrunk and a source of danger over the years.
    Frank Buttimer,solicitor, said the defendant’s communication skills and otherissues would be matters of concern and suggested a probation reportin advance of sentencing.

Judge Kelleher said it was aserious matter and agreed that a probation report would beappropriate to identify issues in Cronin’s background that might beaddressed.

“I will make it a condition that he stay outof Fitzgerald Park,” the judge said as he adjourned sentencinguntil November 29.
    Mr O’Connor told the court he brought twochildren to the playground on that day when he noticed a man in thebushes.

“That man was there with his pants down,masturbating, looking at kids. First, I thought he was going for awee but I went back and he was still at it. By the time I took himout of the bush, another parent also took him out of the bush,”said Mr O’Connor.

Convictedman: I was watching the wildlife | Irish Examiner
    That man did wrong and I condemn his actions

Will you condemn the Afghan in the swimming pool?

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty Cork View Post
    That man did wrong and I condemn his actions

Will you condemn the Afghan in the swimming pool?
    Don't hold your breath. Even if they did, it would be meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by willow68 View Post

Unfortunately, the extreme liberal left in charge of Sweden will just view this as mere 'collateral damage'.
    Such sacrifices must be made in their efforts to open Sweden up to all & sundry.

All hail the beautiful global village.
    To reject it, is to be racist.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment