Register to Comment
Like Tree61861Likes
  1. #34831
    RepublicOfLuas RepublicOfLuas is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,194

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCloud View Post
    Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiize Plum.
    Oh my feelings
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #34832
    DarkCloud DarkCloud is online now

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,798
    Twitter
    @

    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicist View Post
    If you knew anything about race relations you would not refer to anyone as Brown - the term is black
    Why do you say that? Some children from interracial marriages/relationships tend to be brown skinned.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #34833
    RepublicOfLuas RepublicOfLuas is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,194

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCloud View Post
    Why do you say that? Some children from interracial marriages/relationships tend to be brown skinned.
    He was talking about the term 'black' in terms of sociology. Not in terms of what shade of non-white you believe they are.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #34834
    DarkCloud DarkCloud is online now

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,798
    Twitter
    @

    Quote Originally Posted by RepublicOfLuas View Post
    It was just a rant. Very few articulate points were made, if any.
    If anyone should know about inarticulate points, its yourself.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #34835
    RepublicOfLuas RepublicOfLuas is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,194

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCloud View Post
    If anyone should know about inarticulate points, its yourself.
    Go on, call me a priiiiiiiiiiiize plum again!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #34836
    DarkCloud DarkCloud is online now

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,798
    Twitter
    @

    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicist View Post
    Surely you heard about the virgin birth in the stable because, like today, homelessness was common in those days.
    Give Cyn a lollipop.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #34837
    DarkCloud DarkCloud is online now

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,798
    Twitter
    @

    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicist View Post
    Surely you heard about the virgin birth in the stable because, like today, homelessness was common in those days.
    https://youtu.be/KM2K7sV-K74?t=6
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #34838
    DarkCloud DarkCloud is online now

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,798
    Twitter
    @

    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicist View Post
    Suppose it must be challenging for you not having everything spelt out;
    funding made available from government usually comes from government
    there was no question either on verifying that these were indeed boys and not girls in disguise - oh dear what a dodgy interview!
    And where do ya suppose the government gets it from?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #34839
    Herr Rommel Herr Rommel is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,592

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    Ah Herr Liar...Just two things to reply to you - #29202, #33616.
    The question has been answered now do you still support Ireland taking in these young men who are not really childre"
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #34840
    Herr Rommel Herr Rommel is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,592

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    And yet you continually propagate against Muslims to the point of obsessiveness.



    Firstly the services being denied to people on trolleys, in homeless shelters and hotels will continue irrespective of whether 40 children come here or not, you know that, so stop dishonestly equating the two. The people on trolleys etc are denied proper care and services because successive governments CHOOSE to allow these problems continue. It's a political decision.

    You crib about 11.3 million for migrant children yet from what I can see you have nothing to say about the Cerebus paid a appalling 1,900 on 77 million profit it earned from Project Eagle or the other vulture funds paying virtually no tax on billions of property assets they have accrued. How many people could we take off trolleys with this, how many people could we house, how many migrants could we help?....yet you're silent on this put shrieking about migrants being assisted.

    The only conclusion one can draw is that you couldn't give a toss about the state losing money, about Irish people in distress but in fact your Raison d'etre is anti migrant sentiment and Islamophobia.
    That is 11.5 million which could do more good for Irish people.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment