Register to Comment
Page 3 of 4499 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast
Like Tree69428Likes

This thread seems ominously quiet. I was expecting far more Daily Mailesque diatribe. Are the usual suspects all busy at a ku klux klan kookout or something?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Clareboy View Post
    The migrant crisis in the Mediterranean, in Calais and other places is an invasion and the people of Europe would want to wake up and take decisive action before it is too late. The biggest mistake the EU made was to place ships in the middle of the Mediterranean in order to pick up migrants and take them to Italy. If they know that there are ships waiting to pick them up half way across, then that will only encourage more migrants to try to get to Europe. The borders of Europe need to be closed and sealed as a matter of extreme urgency.

The lefties, the liberals and the bleeding heart dogooders want to let them all in, but the reality is that Europe has let in more than its share of migrants and enough is enough. Many of the above talk about the benefits of immigration, but the reality is that mass immigration only drives down wages for ordinary working people and puts an enormous strain on public services. The USA is the most unequal society in the western world and it also takes in the most immigrants. Europe needs to wake up and take action to preserve its way of life and culture before its too late.
    the fall of the roman empire started with the influx of gothic refugees from the huns in 376, history begins to repeat itself

Hi, as a fascist racist s. Cum bag privileged white guy I was just wondering how many illegal immigrants should Ireland take in? Serious question to pro illegal immigration heads out there. Obviously pro illegal immigration heads are winning the "argument" and the flood gates are wide open from now on with the help of the Irish navy so what can I expect for the future of Ireland. What can you see from the moral high ground?

I'm I on the right site? I typed in p.ie but I seem to have arrived at Stormfront.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolfe View Post
    I'm I on the right site? I typed in p.ie but I seem to have arrived at Stormfront.
    it ain't a race thing, its a housing waiting list competition, social welfare budget,medical card budget, higher income tax, national identity,school place competition, lower wages thingy,

Don't get too worried, just keep paying for it all and RTE and the Irish Times have all the answers on how it can be paid for, sure after all, money is free in looney left world and if that isn't the case they can just tax the sh1t out of us more.

funny how the people like Goldman Sachs Suds feel the need to spend other people money yet again ?

Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    it ain't a race thing, its a housing waiting list competition, social welfare budget,medical card budget, higher income tax, national identity,school place competition, lower wages thingy,

Don't get too worried, just keep paying for it all and RTE and the Irish Times have all the answers on how it can be paid for, sure after all, money is free in looney left world and if that isn't the case they can just tax the sh1t out of us more.

funny how the people like Goldman Sachs Suds feel the need to spend other people money yet again ?
    Funny how immigrants always get scapegoated when money's tight.

Anglo wasn't run by immigrants, nor was the Galway tent. Anyway, I digress.

There is a humanitarian crisis in North Africa and we are doing very little to help. If anything, we should be taking in more not less immigrants.

Funny how immigrants always get scapegoated when money's tight.

Anglo wasn't run by immigrants, nor was the Galway tent. Anyway, I digress.

There is a humanitarian crisis in North Africa and we are doing very little to help. If anything, we should be taking in more not less immigrants.
    You need to buy some strong coffee and start smelling it right away. By the way would you have a spare room in your gaff for a poor economic migrant? Wally.

Quote Originally Posted by arcants View Post
    You need to buy some strong coffee and start smelling it right away. By the way would you have a spare room in your gaff for a poor economic migrant? Wally.
    Eh, who told you the migrants were coming to stay in your gaff?

This is an actual invasion of Europe...

Just in case anyone wants to make silly and hysterical comparisons with an actual invasion to describe the current migrant crisis... Oh.... too late....

Eh, who told you the migrants were coming to stay in your gaff?
    You're the one that want's them, go get 'em you're welcome to a whole boatload as far as I'm concerned. Try to be more humanitarian

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment