Register to Comment
Page 3 of 4499 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44982
Like Tree69428Likes
  1. #21
    che schifo che schifo is offline
    che schifo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,953

    This thread seems ominously quiet. I was expecting far more Daily Mailesque diatribe. Are the usual suspects all busy at a ku klux klan kookout or something?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #22
    rapparree rapparree is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,750

    Quote Originally Posted by Clareboy View Post
    The migrant crisis in the Mediterranean, in Calais and other places is an invasion and the people of Europe would want to wake up and take decisive action before it is too late. The biggest mistake the EU made was to place ships in the middle of the Mediterranean in order to pick up migrants and take them to Italy. If they know that there are ships waiting to pick them up half way across, then that will only encourage more migrants to try to get to Europe. The borders of Europe need to be closed and sealed as a matter of extreme urgency.

    The lefties, the liberals and the bleeding heart dogooders want to let them all in, but the reality is that Europe has let in more than its share of migrants and enough is enough. Many of the above talk about the benefits of immigration, but the reality is that mass immigration only drives down wages for ordinary working people and puts an enormous strain on public services. The USA is the most unequal society in the western world and it also takes in the most immigrants. Europe needs to wake up and take action to preserve its way of life and culture before its too late.
    the fall of the roman empire started with the influx of gothic refugees from the huns in 376, history begins to repeat itself
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #23
    truthandjustice truthandjustice is offline
    truthandjustice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,818

    Hi, as a fascist racist s. Cum bag privileged white guy I was just wondering how many illegal immigrants should Ireland take in? Serious question to pro illegal immigration heads out there. Obviously pro illegal immigration heads are winning the "argument" and the flood gates are wide open from now on with the help of the Irish navy so what can I expect for the future of Ireland. What can you see from the moral high ground?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #24
    Lonewolfe Lonewolfe is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    19,187

    I'm I on the right site? I typed in p.ie but I seem to have arrived at Stormfront.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #25
    storybud1 storybud1 is offline
    storybud1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,883

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolfe View Post
    I'm I on the right site? I typed in p.ie but I seem to have arrived at Stormfront.
    it ain't a race thing, its a housing waiting list competition, social welfare budget,medical card budget, higher income tax, national identity,school place competition, lower wages thingy,

    Don't get too worried, just keep paying for it all and RTE and the Irish Times have all the answers on how it can be paid for, sure after all, money is free in looney left world and if that isn't the case they can just tax the sh1t out of us more.

    funny how the people like Goldman Sachs Suds feel the need to spend other people money yet again ?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #26
    Lonewolfe Lonewolfe is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    19,187

    Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    it ain't a race thing, its a housing waiting list competition, social welfare budget,medical card budget, higher income tax, national identity,school place competition, lower wages thingy,

    Don't get too worried, just keep paying for it all and RTE and the Irish Times have all the answers on how it can be paid for, sure after all, money is free in looney left world and if that isn't the case they can just tax the sh1t out of us more.

    funny how the people like Goldman Sachs Suds feel the need to spend other people money yet again ?
    Funny how immigrants always get scapegoated when money's tight.

    Anglo wasn't run by immigrants, nor was the Galway tent. Anyway, I digress.

    There is a humanitarian crisis in North Africa and we are doing very little to help. If anything, we should be taking in more not less immigrants.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #27
    arcants arcants is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolfe View Post
    Funny how immigrants always get scapegoated when money's tight.

    Anglo wasn't run by immigrants, nor was the Galway tent. Anyway, I digress.

    There is a humanitarian crisis in North Africa and we are doing very little to help. If anything, we should be taking in more not less immigrants.
    You need to buy some strong coffee and start smelling it right away. By the way would you have a spare room in your gaff for a poor economic migrant? Wally.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #28
    Lonewolfe Lonewolfe is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    19,187

    Quote Originally Posted by arcants View Post
    You need to buy some strong coffee and start smelling it right away. By the way would you have a spare room in your gaff for a poor economic migrant? Wally.
    Eh, who told you the migrants were coming to stay in your gaff?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #29
    toxic avenger toxic avenger is offline
    toxic avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    35,553

    This is an actual invasion of Europe...





    Just in case anyone wants to make silly and hysterical comparisons with an actual invasion to describe the current migrant crisis... Oh.... too late....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #30
    arcants arcants is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolfe View Post
    Eh, who told you the migrants were coming to stay in your gaff?
    You're the one that want's them, go get 'em you're welcome to a whole boatload as far as I'm concerned. Try to be more humanitarian
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment