Register to Comment
Page 103 of 4555 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 45550
Like Tree70417Likes

Indeed, Tis terrible the legacy these boat people will leave.

The Five Points
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
    That little boy died because the hipster generation are too f*cking cowardly to go to war with ISIS and Assad.

Simple as f*cking that.
    I suppose you posted that from the frontline?

Many people happy enough to put the weight of this crisis entirely on the shoulders of ordinary Europeans only just about exiting years of austerity (some still stuck right in it) while completely giving a pass to wealthy Arab countries floating on a see of oil who've completely turned their noses up at this crisis.

Idiots. No other word.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubstudent View Post
    Many people happy enough to put the weight of this crisis entirely on the shoulders of ordinary Europeans only just about exiting years of austerity (some still stuck right in it) while completely giving a pass to wealthy Arab countries floating on a see of oil who've completely turned their noses up at this crisis.

Idiots. No other word.
    You would want to keep on pointing the finger while war refugees and others face death and uncertainty. Would not even give you a job looking after animals.

That child just invaded Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicist View Post
    You would want to keep on pointing the finger while war refugees and others face death and uncertainty. Would not even give you a job looking after animals.
    So there we have it, some of the wealthiest countries on earth in the same bloody region get a free pass for doing sweet f*ck all.

The lack of humanity shown by people in those countries is despicable. Isn't it? I mean if we're going to get down to shaming Europeans, let's start on those who're doing f*ck all in comparison yet have the means to do so.

Amnesty International:

The Gulf countries - Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain - have offered zero resettlement places to Syrian refugees.
    ZERO! And they've next to no refugees in their countries as it is, certainly nowhere near as many as Ireland.

Yet we're the problem here eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicist View Post
    I doubt he's capable of holding down a job tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by P Ryan View Post
    I doubt he's capable of holding down a job tbh.
    I'm sure you're a professional type:

Quote Originally Posted by P Ryan View Post
    All those arab wasters will wish they'd invested the money instead of spending it on flash cars, hookers, coke & funding Bin Laden...

I don't know of any moment in my life when I've been more profoundly depressed at the reactions of my fellow humans.

Those photos on that beach will last generations and define us.

That child should be playing with his friends; should be playing with lego; should be fighting with his friends; should be annoying people on trains; should be learning to read and write.

Lying face down on the sand . . .

That destroys me. What the hell is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Quirell View Post
    I don't know of any moment in my life when I've been more profoundly depressed at the reactions of my fellow humans.

Those photos on that beach will last generations and define us.

That child should be playing with his friends; should be playing with lego; should be fighting with his friends; should be annoying people on trains; should be learning to read and write.

Lying face down on the sand . . .

That destroys me. What the hell is going on?
    Why don't you ask Merkel and all the cheerleaders for mass illegal immigration what's going on?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment