Register to Comment
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree564Likes

Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    This is the same guy who wants to get rid of nation states and borders which he has no democratic mandate to do he is the greatest danger to the survival of our sovereign states he should be removed before he manages to put his plans fully into action.
    If your proposing all that sort of stuff it would be democratic to put yourself before the people in an Election .
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWhatIMeanLike View Post
    https://ec.europa.eu/commission/state-union-2017_en

we are going to see more of the EU soon:

Here is the roadmap for the renewed EU

* The Euro currency will be introduced to all EU member states
    * The EU will establish a centralised European Defence Union
    * All EU members will be members of the Schengen Area
    * common consolidated corporate tax base, on VAT, the digital industry and a financial transaction tax
    * a single EU Finance Minister
    * EU is an aging block and needs more immigration to survive

TBC
    We have the first, we don't and have never wanted the second option made that clear twice, we have more to lose from leaving the CTA with the UK then we have to gain from joining Schengen that is obvious (is why we didnt join it in the first place), common corporate tax is being pushed specifically to remove our competitive advantage they want what we have, fifth option the EU can go do one, no taxation without representation, as for the final issue not really an important one here more of an issue on the continent and they seem to hate the idea.

Out of interest did he actually say those were his goals? Or is it simple an idea of what he is going to say? If they are I am finally moving form being highly critical of the EU to being fully opposed. Junker is the first politician to actually change my mind and opinion on something I am now potentially fully against the EU and what it could develop into.

This caught my eye in the Press Release

"Dual Foods (see Factsheet): "In a Union of equals, there can be no second class consumers. I will not accept that in some parts of Europe, consumers are sold food of lower quality than in other countries (…) Slovaks do not deserve less fish in their fish fingers. Hungarians less meat in their meals. Czechs less cacao in their chocolate.""

Does this idiot in his little eurobubble not realize that not all Europeans can afford high quality food? Has he any plans to bring about the real economic equality that might enable them to improve their diets?
    Man is an out and out spoofer, and he is, behind all his bluster, badly rattled by Brexit.

Jean-Claude Juncker epitomises all that's negative about the EU and none of what's good about it.

If there's anyone with a worse case of political tin ear so high up in world politics, I want to know about him or her. He's a disaster. He does nothing but speak to the concerns of the already converted.

A gift to the Brexiteers.

Quote Originally Posted by willyboy14 View Post
    Jean Claude Drunker.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Surkov View Post

Europe's Brian Cowen!

Quote Originally Posted by Toland View Post
    Jean-Claude Juncker epitomises all that's negative about the EU and none of what's good about it.

If there's anyone with a worse case of political tin ear so high up in world politics, I want to know about him or her. He's a disaster. He does nothing but speak to the concerns of the already converted.

A gift to the Brexiteers.
    He is a godsend to people that want out of the Eu .

The longer he is there the better as far as I am concerned.

Keep the Plonk...er in place.......

Watch as most Irish people say their against the idea and not a single Irish politician comes out against it. Unless SF do a three way flip flop which would be impressive even for them.

Wheres dat Farage cnt.. I'll fight de fugger now.. hold me coat Barosso ye fat bollix... c'mere Farage ye fuggin faggot.. I'll take ye now ye cnt

If all the EU has to offer is 'more Europe' it will fall apart of its own volition because there's little if any chance that 27 countries are going to agree with it even with QMV when it's available.

And I've no problem at all if it all implodes...

It's probable that something along the lines of what was the EEC would emerge from the dust before long anyway with all the federalist crap jettisoned.

Leaving the EU on our own would be utter madness however.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment