Register to Comment
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 456
Like Tree563Likes
  1. #11
    PBP voter PBP voter is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,680

    No mention of how they will make up the €10billon shortfall after brexit?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #12
    PBP voter PBP voter is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,680

    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWhatIMeanLike View Post
    https://ec.europa.eu/commission/state-union-2017_en

    we are going to see more of the EU soon:

    Here is the roadmap for the renewed EU

    * The Euro currency will be introduced to all EU member states
    * The EU will establish a centralised European Defence Union
    * All EU members will be members of the Schengen Area
    * common consolidated corporate tax base, on VAT, the digital industry and a financial transaction tax
    * a single EU Finance Minister
    * EU is an aging block and needs more immigration to survive

    TBC
    Denmark will opt out despite what the clown says. They have a right under Maastricht and nobody can remove it from them.

    They aren't stupid fools like the rest who just blindly assumed the Euro would be fine.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #13
    blokesbloke blokesbloke is offline
    blokesbloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,524

    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWhatIMeanLike View Post
    https://ec.europa.eu/commission/state-union-2017_en

    we are going to see more of the EU soon:

    Here is the roadmap for the renewed EU

    * The Euro currency will be introduced to all EU member states
    * The EU will establish a centralised European Defence Union
    * All EU members will be members of the Schengen Area
    * common consolidated corporate tax base, on VAT, the digital industry and a financial transaction tax
    * a single EU Finance Minister
    * EU is an aging block and needs more immigration to survive

    TBC
    Fun times ahead!

    Even more glad I voted Brexit now.

    Sounds like a recipe for a nighmare.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #14
    YouKnowWhatIMeanLike YouKnowWhatIMeanLike is offline
    YouKnowWhatIMeanLike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,217

    Quote Originally Posted by PBP voter View Post
    No mention of how they will make up the €10billon shortfall after brexit?
    Eurobonds
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #15
    blokesbloke blokesbloke is offline
    blokesbloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,524

    Quote Originally Posted by PBP voter View Post
    No mention of how they will make up the €10billon shortfall after brexit?
    Presumably the new common taxes will pay for it.

    And of course all the new immigrants will quickly set up businesses and create employment and pay loads of taxes.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #16
    blinding blinding is online now

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,344

    Quote Originally Posted by blokesbloke View Post
    Fun times ahead!

    Even more glad I voted Brexit now.

    Sounds like a recipe for a nighmare.
    The Eu mad house is only going to get madder......
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #17
    willyboy14 willyboy14 is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,040

    What a W**K*R..!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #18
    razorblade razorblade is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,520

    This is the same guy who wants to get rid of nation states and borders which he has no democratic mandate to do he is the greatest danger to the survival of our sovereign states he should be removed before he manages to put his plans fully into action.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #19
    flavirostris flavirostris is offline
    flavirostris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    23,046

    hic.. fuggers.. more refugees yis racisst bastads.. bleurgh... diversity is our strength..

    Fuggin British cnts.. we don't need dose cnts anyway... fuggin racisst bastids.. hic..
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #20
    willyboy14 willyboy14 is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,040

    Jean Claude Drunker.!!!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment