Register to Comment
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 141
Like Tree82Likes
  1. #1
    Hans Von Horn Hans Von Horn is offline
    Hans Von Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,669

    Germany spent €22 billion on Asylum seekers in 2016 with net immigration of 750,000 people

    The population of Germany has swelled to 82.2 million people with net immigration of 750,000 people last year. The Cost of supporting Asylum Seekers was 21.7 billion euros in 2016.

    https://apnews.com/3f5856db13844ed19...&utm_medium=AP

    The German open door immigration policy is influencing and moulding immigration policy within the EU since the Germans have so much influence over EU policy. Germany expects to spend €77 Billion on Asylum Sekers over the next four years. Germany Puts Migration-Related Costs at Over $86 Billion Over Next Four Years - WSJ

    The indication is that asylum related immigration will remain a burden for years on end.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    Trainwreck Trainwreck is online now

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19,917

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Von Horn View Post
    The population of Germany has swelled to 82.2 million people with net immigration of 750,000 people last year. The Cost of supporting Asylum Seekers was 21.7 billion euros in 2016.

    https://apnews.com/3f5856db13844ed19...&utm_medium=AP

    The German open door immigration policy is influencing and moulding immigration policy within the EU since the Germans have so much influence over EU policy. Germany expects to spend €77 Billion on Asylum Sekers over the next four years. Germany Puts Migration-Related Costs at Over $86 Billion Over Next Four Years - WSJ

    The indication is that asylum related immigration will remain a burden for years on end.
    Not after they give them German passports. Then they can go wherever they want.

    Except Britain.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3
    Hans Von Horn Hans Von Horn is offline
    Hans Von Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,669

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Not after they give them German passports. Then they can go wherever they want.

    Except Britain.
    They want control over Immigration back.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    Disillusioned democrat Disillusioned democrat is offline
    Disillusioned democrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12,133

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Not after they give them German passports. Then they can go wherever they want.

    Except Britain.
    All of a sudden Brexit makes perfect sense
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    ShoutingIsLeadership ShoutingIsLeadership is offline
    ShoutingIsLeadership's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    45,363

    Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned democrat View Post
    All of a sudden Brexit makes perfect sense

    If you're mentally challenged
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    Trainwreck Trainwreck is online now

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19,917

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Von Horn View Post
    They want control over Immigration back.
    Fúcking racists.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    Disillusioned democrat Disillusioned democrat is offline
    Disillusioned democrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12,133

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Von Horn View Post
    The population of Germany has swelled to 82.2 million people with net immigration of 750,000 people last year. The Cost of supporting Asylum Seekers was 21.7 billion euros in 2016.

    https://apnews.com/3f5856db13844ed19...&utm_medium=AP

    The German open door immigration policy is influencing and moulding immigration policy within the EU since the Germans have so much influence over EU policy. Germany expects to spend €77 Billion on Asylum Sekers over the next four years. Germany Puts Migration-Related Costs at Over $86 Billion Over Next Four Years - WSJ

    The indication is that asylum related immigration will remain a burden for years on end.
    Imagine what half that amount - say $43bn - could have done to make Syria a safe, habitable country?

    Germany playing a very dangerous game that will threaten Europe. 750k people very quickly becomes millions of people, obligated to Germany but free to roam the length and breadth of Europe.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    Disillusioned democrat Disillusioned democrat is offline
    Disillusioned democrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12,133

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    If you're mentally challenged
    So you don't think it makes a teeny weeny bit of sense to be able to protect your borders from millions of "new" Germans, no?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    olli rehn olli rehn is offline
    olli rehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    8,353

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Not after they give them German passports. Then they can go wherever they want.

    Except Britain.
    As usual you try to scaremonger with invented stuff.
    None of those people will get a German passport in the short run. Most of them will never get a German passport. A small fraction of those people will eventually get a German passport after only many years.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    ShoutingIsLeadership ShoutingIsLeadership is offline
    ShoutingIsLeadership's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    45,363

    Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned democrat View Post
    So you don't think it makes a teeny weeny bit of sense to be able to protect your borders from millions of "new" Germans, no?

    Protect one's borders. What does that even mean?

    And who are the millions of new Germans?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment