Register to Comment
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 139
Like Tree81Likes
  1. #21
    Hans Von Horn Hans Von Horn is offline
    Hans Von Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,608

    The German CSU party want Quotas which would cap Germany's influx at 200,000 per year. The surplus would be spread throughout the EU.

    Bavarian government to release new refugee policy so

    "So that Germany can remain Germany""
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #22
    olli rehn olli rehn is offline
    olli rehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    8,305

    Quote Originally Posted by truthandjustice View Post
    Are you high????
    http://www.bundesregierung.de/Conten...ublicationFile
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsc...h%C3%B6rigkeit

    Only facts are counting.You seem to be unable to grasp this concept.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #23
    Dr Pat Dr Pat is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10,286

    Quote Originally Posted by olli rehn View Post
    As usual you try to scaremonger with invented stuff.
    None of those people will get a German passport in the short run. Most of them will never get a German passport. A small fraction of those people will eventually get a German passport after only many years.
    YOU omitted to make mention of the millions of 'rellies' lining up to take a fast boat under family reunification rules. Strange that.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #24
    olli rehn olli rehn is offline
    olli rehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    8,305

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pat View Post
    YOU omitted to make mention of the millions of 'rellies' lining up to take a fast boat under family reunification rules. Strange that.
    Dr Pat adding a few million to whip up more fear.
    Why don't you read the rules and regulations first I posted ?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #25
    TARZAN TARZAN is offline
    TARZAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,550

    Merkle created this whole mess so why should anybody step in to help her as when in the past several people within her own government expressed their concern she just dismissed them like the stupid power craving bxtch that she is. Germany caused two world wars and she is going about causing another one with her rash ideas of trying to integrate people who hate Western civilization and all that it stands for into Europe. I would rate her actions in destroying her own country in the same category as a previous German Chancellor who like her was also a megalomaniac.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #26
    storybud1 storybud1 is offline
    storybud1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,710

    Simply staggering figures, how on earth one person can take such a decision without asking her EU partners smacks of dictatorship.

    She has given millions of votes to the right wing parties throughout the EU.

    Really poor, poor leadership when you consider all the billions that could have been better spent,
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #27
    Brenny Brenny is offline
    Brenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,375

    Quote Originally Posted by olli rehn View Post
    As usual you try to scaremonger with invented stuff.
    None of those people will get a German passport in the short run. Most of them will never get a German passport. A small fraction of those people will eventually get a German passport after only many years.
    I agree, which begs the question - What was the point of it all? Why did MErkel do what she did?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #28
    Truth.ie Truth.ie is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    30,813

    25 billion dollars for one year of open borders.
    15 billion for Trump's wall.

    Feckin bargain.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #29
    Truth.ie Truth.ie is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    30,813

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenny View Post
    I agree, which begs the question - What was the point of it all? Why did MErkel do what she did?
    Not all Merkel's fault.
    The EU parliament pushed through a new definition of what constitutes an "asylum seeker" in 2014.
    No, I didnt get to vote on the matter either.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #30
    TARZAN TARZAN is offline
    TARZAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,550

    Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    Simply staggering figures, how on earth one person can take such a decision without asking her EU partners smacks of dictatorship.

    She has given millions of votes to the right wing parties throughout the EU.

    Really poor, poor leadership when you consider all the billions that could have been better spent,
    Dictatorship and goose steps are something that sit well with German Chancellors. Schhhhhhhhhhhh don't mention the War.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment