Register to Comment
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 139 of 139
Like Tree81Likes
  1. #131
    mr_anderson mr_anderson is offline
    mr_anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,999

    Quote Originally Posted by Karloff View Post
    You don't seriously believe Merkel and the EU are letting them in out of a sense of humanity do you?

    Cheap labour and to destroy the racial, religious and cultural homogeneity of individual countries in Europe is far more likely a reason.
    I think it's more insidious than that.
    It's not even about cheap labour.
    Syrian refugees are wholly incapable of maintaining any job.
    Two-thirds are practically illiterate.

    Based on the results of the international school performance studies of Pisa and Timss from 2011 - for the now 18-year-olds - a striking picture emerges: in Syria, 65 per cent of pupils do not jump over what the OECD defines as basic competences.
    Google Translate
    Integration: "Zwei Drittel können kaum lesen und schreiben" | ZEIT ONLINE

    And Syrians are probably the most educated out of the flood of immigrants.

    These people cannot read or write in their own language, let alone that of their host country.
    They are an immediate and permanent burden to society.
    This will result in massive unemployment and inevitable violence.
    Absolutely guaranteed.

    It's almost as if someone is trying to destabilise EU countries from within.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #132
    McTell McTell is offline
    McTell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,067
    Twitter
    @

    22 Bn for refugees

    8 Bn for Greece

    Germany 'confident' on deal to release funds to Greece - BBC News


    Who is more important? You do the maths.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #133
    LISTOWEL MAN LISTOWEL MAN is offline
    LISTOWEL MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,183

    the irish who are so famous for working living abroad are **** bullies when it comes to welcoming strangers
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #134
    TheWolf TheWolf is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    6,008

    Quote Originally Posted by LISTOWEL MAN View Post
    the irish who are so famous for working living abroad are **** bullies when it comes to welcoming strangers
    Here, nutjob, I found a site for you to contact.

    https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...Q0QwIJQ&adurl=

    I'm sure they can see to it that you get all the help you need.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #135
    Tacitus Tacitus is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    323

    Quote Originally Posted by McTell View Post
    22 Bn for refugees

    8 Bn for Greece

    Germany 'confident' on deal to release funds to Greece - BBC News


    Who is more important? You do the maths.
    The 22bn€ are spent in Germany, and pay mostly for local services, German teachers et al. The 8bn€ for however are not. Currently, spending for refugees is like a giant stimulus program, with many additional jobs created.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #136
    storybud1 storybud1 is offline
    storybud1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,714

    Quote Originally Posted by LISTOWEL MAN View Post
    the irish who are so famous for working living abroad are **** bullies when it comes to welcoming strangers
    up your hole with your own bullsh1t,,

    We are very accommodating , free houses, medical care, education through third level for lots, dole, childrens allowance, pensions on the way, school bus, back to school allowance, fuel allowance, moving allowance, used the give out free cars and probably still do, (appalling Irish media not doing their job again)

    How the fook would you get that in say ? Nigeria ? Pakistan etc,,

    get real you muppet,,

    did I mention FREE FOOKING HOUSES ??? and our own in hotel rooms and in bedsits .,,,,
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #137
    valamhic valamhic is online now

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,035

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Von Horn View Post
    The population of Germany has swelled to 82.2 million people with net immigration of 750,000 people last year. The Cost of supporting Asylum Seekers was 21.7 billion euros in 2016.

    https://apnews.com/3f5856db13844ed19...&utm_medium=AP

    The German open door immigration policy is influencing and moulding immigration policy within the EU since the Germans have so much influence over EU policy. Germany expects to spend €77 Billion on Asylum Sekers over the next four years. Germany Puts Migration-Related Costs at Over $86 Billion Over Next Four Years - WSJ

    The indication is that asylum related immigration will remain a burden for years on end.
    Thats good, at least they will not have money for wind mils.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #138
    valamhic valamhic is online now

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,035

    Quote Originally Posted by LISTOWEL MAN View Post
    the irish who are so famous for working living abroad are **** bullies when it comes to welcoming strangers
    Provided immigrants numbers are limited and they are likely to assimilate. Both of these conditions are breached
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #139
    Niall996 Niall996 is offline
    Niall996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,125

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Von Horn View Post
    The population of Germany has swelled to 82.2 million people with net immigration of 750,000 people last year. The Cost of supporting Asylum Seekers was 21.7 billion euros in 2016.

    https://apnews.com/3f5856db13844ed19...&utm_medium=AP

    The German open door immigration policy is influencing and moulding immigration policy within the EU since the Germans have so much influence over EU policy. Germany expects to spend €77 Billion on Asylum Sekers over the next four years. Germany Puts Migration-Related Costs at Over $86 Billion Over Next Four Years - WSJ

    The indication is that asylum related immigration will remain a burden for years on end.
    Just what Germany needs. Lots of new young low paid workers to keep the European Pyramid scheme going.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment