Register to Comment
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiscorporation View Post
    If you had lived in a country which the Nazi's invaded, I wonder if you would have the same opinion?
    What about Ireland - we were subjected to a brutal Occupation for centuries

But anyone here is entitled to say we were not particularly harshly treated

- they will not be prosecuted for saying so!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Aphorisms View Post
    Johnny, I am still waiting for you to point out inaccuracies or "drivel" from my Oglaigh na hEireann thread. Until then, we have nothing to say on here. I actually never justified any killings, at all. You are just completely scandalized by the truth and cannot accept it. Not to mention you are a flaming west-brit. But being a west-brit is not a crime nor defending the reasons the P.I.R.A came about. And thank god we live in a society where we can have these discussions and debates and a few insults along the way.
    It is indeed drivel you seek to justify a 30 year campaign of slaughter that lead to the PIRA joining the system they tried to subvert for 30 years, they could of stopped 30 years ago and seved so many lives. The PIRA were a gang of criminal scum. I am not a west brit, i dont want anything to do with Britain, you are mixing up being disgusted by murder with being a west brit? i just detest the arrogance of a few hundred criminals who murder and rob and claim they are the legitimate army of the people, that is some arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    It is indeed drivel you seek to justify a 30 year campaign of slaughter that lead to the PIRA joining the system they tried to subvert for 30 years, they could of stopped 30 years ago and seved so many lives. The PIRA were a gang of criminal scum. I am not a west brit, i dont want anything to do with Britain, you are mixing up being disgusted by murder with being a west brit? i just detest the arrogance of a few hundred criminals who murder and rob and claim they are the legitimate army of the people, that is some arrogance.
    The system the IRA joined is different from 1969.

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    No, you supported the Queen coming over. That is insane. Not just because of the history of Ireland and England, but because of the Monarchy itself. Anyway, I went over all of the stuff in the OP, won't mention it now. I will stop calling you a west-brit and have a convo with you in the Oglaigh thread and you can point out the drivel from my OP when I started talking about N.I. But I doubt you will do that. Easier to just run around and say drivel, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by DeiseRepublican View Post
    How can one 'justify' the Nazi occupation of France?
    Well, there is a question that former President Mitterand once asked himself, as a young soldier in the service of the Vichy collaborationist regime....

Then when the Brits, Yanks, Canucks and others landed on the beaches in Normandy, he had to make up his mind which side would win...

Quote Originally Posted by DemographicsKilledUlster View Post
    The system the IRA joined is different from 1969.
    They are in a talking shop assembly in the North, the "26 Counties" as ye shinners call it, is the same as 30 years ago. Worth 30 years of Murder and mayhem, i think not.

No, you supported the Queen coming over. That is insane. Not just because of the history of Ireland and England, but because of the Monarchy itself. Anyway, I went over all of the stuff in the OP, won't mention it now. I will stop calling you a west-brit and have a convo with you in the Oglaigh thread and you can point out the drivel from my OP when I started talking about N.I. But I doubt you will do that. Easier to just run around and say drivel, isn't it?
    That thread is a propganda thread not a discussion thread, yes i supported the Queen coming over because we have moved on, for god sake grow up. The British and the Germans had two world wars and yet they have no issues, grow up and lose the persecution complex.

Quote Originally Posted by borntorum View Post
    Jean-Marie Le Pen is a horrible old bigot, but in most civilised countries, being a horrible old bigot is not against the law. However, a French appeals court upheld his conviction for 'contesting crimes against humanity'. His offence? Claiming that the Nazi occupation of France was not 'particularly inhumane'.
    Free speech is pointless if it doesn't apply to those with whom we disagree.

Jean-Marie Le Pen convicted of contesting crimes against humanity | World news | The Guardian
    What's your point? Holocaust denial is a crime in many countries, and has been for decades. The second you say "if" in those countries, you're breaking the law. So don't do it. I don't go to middle eastern countries and insult the sheikh, because I know it's against the law. So don't do it. I certainly don't go to a country, make comments, get convicted and then make those comments again like Le Pen has.

Most countries have a limit on free speech. You can't shout fire in a theatre in America. So don't do it. France, Germany, Austria et al are all functioning parliamentary democracies. They've set their laws. Obey their laws if you want to stay there.

What an absolutely ridiculous post from the sites most fanatically biased poster. Seriously? How many other people should be placed in prison for their views?
    Other people who support genocide and racist bigoted murders of innocent people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiscorporation View Post
    If you had lived in a country which the Nazi's invaded, I wonder if you would have the same opinion?
    I support free speech. I take it you don't

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment