Register to Comment
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Chemtrails in Ireland?

OK I know I'm probably going to get hammered for bringing this up but I saw something unusual in the early morning skies of semi-rural Limerick last week that bothered me.
    I'm pretty sure they were chemtrails - never seen anything like it - there were 4 or 5 distinct trails that did not appear to be dissipating over time. They didn't look like "normal" airplane trails.

I did a quick google search of chemtrails in Ireland and apparently there have been sightings around the country especially over the summer.

So what do you guys think? Has anyone else seen anything unusual that may have been chemtrails?

https://www.indymedia.ie/article/605..._comments=true

Flickr: savagecabage's Photostream
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

They're contrails. They've always looked like that.

Quote Originally Posted by rhonda15 View Post
    OK I know I'm probably going to get hammered for bringing this up but I saw something unusual in the early morning skies of semi-rural Limerick last week that bothered me.
    I'm pretty sure they were chemtrails - never seen anything like it - there were 4 or 5 distinct trails that did not appear to be dissipating over time. They didn't look like "normal" airplane trails.

I did a quick google search of chemtrails in Ireland and apparently there have been sightings around the country especially over the summer.

So what do you guys think? Has anyone else seen anything unusual that may have been chemtrails?

If Chemitrails were designed to spread chemicals, then the fact that they don't "dissipating over time" would be a distinct disadvantage. Surely they should have been designed to dissipate very quickly in order to spread the chemical.

When did politics.ie turn into conspiracytheories.ie. I must have missed that memo.

rhonda is funny, it's like our own version of theonion.com.

There were lots of contrails over limerick last week because 'gasp' there is an airport at shannon, they were particularly noticable because the weather was especially calm (there was hardly any wind or cloud). As well as this, you probably noticed them in the morning or evening when the sun was low and reflected off them more than normal.

ok akrasia

Quote Originally Posted by Akrasia View Post
    rhonda is funny, it's like our own version of theonion.com.

There were lots of contrails over limerick last week because 'gasp' there is an airport at shannon, they were particularly noticable because the weather was especially calm (there was hardly any wind or cloud). As well as this, you probably noticed them in the morning or evening when the sun was low and reflected off them more than normal.
    i'll buy that - just looking for some assurance here.
    Not sure what to think about contrails/chemtrails - i guess looking at the big picture it's the least of our worries right now.

I think they add aluminium powder to the fuel mix to make it more efficient - of course this has to come down somewhere. As for rural Limerick it is indeed close to Shannon Airport and there is an increased level of US military and CIA activity there - bringing home the evidence they don't want to be found in Iraq after Bush leaves office.

Quote Originally Posted by Podolski View Post
    I think they add aluminium powder to the fuel mix to make it more efficient - of course this has to come down somewhere. As for rural Limerick it is indeed close to Shannon Airport and there is an increased level of US military and CIA activity there - bringing home the evidence they don't want to be found in Iraq after Bush leaves office.
    This post is hilarious, go and buy some more copies of the weekly world news and tell us about the rest of the important news that our media are not telling us about.

Quote Originally Posted by Podolski View Post
    I think they add aluminium powder to the fuel mix to make it more efficient - of course this has to come down somewhere.
    Aluminium would fall quickly and thus the tails would dissipate quickly.

As stated before, they're just normal contrails. If it's wind calm and the air temperature at that height is at a certain level, they stay visible for quite some time.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment