Register to Comment
Page 6319 of 6345 FirstFirst ... 5319 5819 6219 6269 630963176318631963206321 6329 ... LastLast
Results 63,181 to 63,190 of 63444
Like Tree13458Likes
  1. #63181
    Trainwreck Trainwreck is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18,340

    Quote Originally Posted by mangaire1 View Post
    now, i'm someone who's always open to reasoned argument to the proposal that the increasing level of CO2 in the atmosphere,
    does not cause the average temperature of our planet to increase,
    but when I read a comment like yours there,
    i realise how bankrupt of ideas - indeed how ignorant of basic science, some of you AGW Deniers really are.
    Quote Originally Posted by mangaire1 View Post
    "I'm just stating a fact" - you claim.
    you are in your arse !
    you're attempting to claim that an increase of CO2 - as you put it, "from 0.034% to 0.041%" in the atmosphere of our planet,
    is of little or no significance.


    Think a little more deeply.

    Think of the entire system, the carbon cycle and the stock and flow of carbon in the atmosphere, oceans, flora/fauna and earth. Then think about the potential size of the variability of atmospheric CO2. From there think about feedback and system stability (chaos effects)


    If you don't have sufficient mathematical knowledge to understand what I am talking about, just ask and I will expand further.



    You need to stop and think is there something you don't understand because it is beyond your current knowledge.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #63182
    Trainwreck Trainwreck is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18,340

    Quote Originally Posted by mossyman View Post
    That's it?


    I think one of your socks put it best. So let me just cite it:

    Quote Originally Posted by mangaire1 View Post
    when I read a comment like yours there,
    i realise how bankrupt of ideas - indeed how ignorant of basic science, some of you AGW Deniers Alarmists really are.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #63183
    mossyman mossyman is online now
    mossyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Think a little more deeply.

    Think of the entire system, the carbon cycle and the stock and flow of carbon in the atmosphere, oceans, flora/fauna and earth. Then think about the potential size of the variability of atmospheric CO2. From there think about feedback and system stability (chaos effects)


    If you don't have sufficient mathematical knowledge to understand what I am talking about, just ask and I will expand further.



    You need to stop and think is there something you don't understand because it is beyond your current knowledge.
    Energy budget constraints on climate sensitivity in light of inconstant climate feedbacks

    https://www.nature.com/articles/ncli...Qr3Mly8AGp0ITl
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #63184
    mossyman mossyman is online now
    mossyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Think a little more deeply.

    Think of the entire system, the carbon cycle and the stock and flow of carbon in the atmosphere, oceans, flora/fauna and earth. Then think about the potential size of the variability of atmospheric CO2. From there think about feedback and system stability (chaos effects)


    If you don't have sufficient mathematical knowledge to understand what I am talking about, just ask and I will expand further.



    You need to stop and think is there something you don't understand because it is beyond your current knowledge.
    Oh WOW, no problem with global warming then. How reassuring to know that.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #63185
    mangaire1 mangaire1 is offline
    mangaire1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,007

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Think a little more deeply.

    Think of the entire system, the carbon cycle and the stock and flow of carbon in the atmosphere, oceans, flora/fauna and earth. Then think about the potential size of the variability of atmospheric CO2. From there think about feedback and system stability (chaos effects)


    If you don't have sufficient mathematical knowledge to understand what I am talking about, just ask and I will expand further.



    You need to stop and think is there something you don't understand because it is beyond your current knowledge.
    indeed, there is much that I "don't understand", & there is much beyond my "current knowledge",
    but unlike your fellow AGW Denier, breeal, I do understand that the % of CO2 in the atmosphere is very small,
    but small as it may be, that it influences the average temperature of our planet.

    & ol Trainwreck "needs to stop and think is there something he don't understand because it is beyond his current knowledge",
    if indeed he understands that ol Mangaire1 is a "sock" of Mosseyman !
    LOL !!!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #63186
    Trainwreck Trainwreck is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18,340

    Exihibt #1 - cognitive dissonance:


    Quote Originally Posted by mangaire1 View Post
    indeed, there is much that I "don't understand", & there is much beyond my "current knowledge",
    but unlike your fellow AGW Denier, breeal, I do understand that the % of CO2 in the atmosphere is very small,
    but small as it may be, that it influences the average temperature of our planet.

    & ol Trainwreck "needs to stop and think is there something he don't understand because it is beyond his current knowledge",
    if indeed he understands that ol Mangaire1 is a "sock" of Mosseyman !
    LOL !!!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #63187
    Trainwreck Trainwreck is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18,340

    Quote Originally Posted by mossyman View Post
    Oh WOW, no problem with global warming then. How reassuring to know that.
    You literally don't want anyone to take you seriously, do you?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #63188
    mossyman mossyman is online now
    mossyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Exihibt #1 - cognitive dissonance:
    That's a big word for you isn't it.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #63189
    mossyman mossyman is online now
    mossyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    You literally don't want anyone to take you seriously, do you?
    Whether a cretin takes me seriously is neither here nor there.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #63190
    Trainwreck Trainwreck is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18,340

    Quote Originally Posted by mossyman View Post
    Whether a cretin takes me seriously is neither here nor there.
    The point is, there is nothing to take seriously.

    You don't post anything, except gifs and "cretin".
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment