Register to Comment
Page 6149 of 6590 FirstFirst ... 5149564960496099613961476148614961506151615961996249 ... LastLast
Results 61,481 to 61,490 of 65891
Like Tree13950Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Breeal View Post
    Haha Don't worry Mossyman, if I was in the same hole you're after digging for yourself I'd be desperate to change the subject too!

So you can't beat the facts with your Cartoonists post.
    You can't beat the facts with your childish name calling.

So what's next?

Oh by the way, here's the fact that seem to be getting under your skin so much :

In the first few decades of the 20th century (the same time the temperatures were rising) CO2 hardly rose at all. In fact, when CO2 really started increasing in the mid 20th century the planet went into a 30 year cooling phase, the same phase that prompted the Global cooling scare in the 1970's.
    It's embarrassing that you are still persisting with this argument. I'm actually embarrassed for you. Net forcing is obviously too difficult a concept for you. Likewise instrument bias. Oh well. You get the award for the biggest cretin on this site.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by mossyman View Post
    It's embarrassing that you are still persisting with this argument. I'm actually embarrassed for you. Net forcing is obviously too difficult a concept for you. Likewise instrument bias. Oh well. You get the award for the biggest cretin on this site.
    You're still digging that hole, love it!

I think that award was taken by you a long time ago.

Here's the fact that's embarrassing you so much

In the first few decades of the 20th century (the same time the temperatures were rising) CO2 hardly rose at all. In fact, when CO2 really started increasing in the mid 20th century the planet went into a 30 year cooling phase, the same phase that prompted the Global cooling scare in the 1970's.

You're still digging that hole, love it!

I think that award was taken by you a long time ago.

Here's the fact that's embarrassing you so much

What's that? The earth is flat? Well why didn't someone tell me! Oh thank so much for enlightening me. There was me thinking the earth was round. I would never have known without your remorseless reasoning and brilliant insight.

What's that? The earth is flat? Well why didn't someone tell me! Oh thank so much for enlightening me. There was me thinking the earth was round. I would never have known without your remorseless reasoning and brilliant insight.

Still trying to change the subject I see

Let me remind you what the subject is - In the first few decades of the 20th century (the same time the temperatures were rising) CO2 hardly rose at all. In fact, when CO2 really started increasing in the mid 20th century the planet went into a 30 year cooling phase, the same phase that prompted the Global cooling scare in the 1970's.

What's that? The earth is flat? Well why didn't someone tell me! Oh thank so much for enlightening me. There was me thinking the earth was round.
    The Earth isn't round. With your claims that the denial of Climate Change is a medical condition and then talks of "psycho surgery", is it safe to say that you really don't have much in the lines of a STEM education or background?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Facts hurt. 1.6% is a pitifully small proportion.
    Oh?
    They don't seem to effect the likes of you in any way.
    Mann, Muller, karl. and then some.
    Scientifically observed physical facts, it seems, have no effect on you or you're coward ilk what ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Let's get a poll going?

Who disagrees with the 1.6% of scientists, that human CO2 emissions have caused more than 50% of measured warming since 1950?

Who is going to DENY the 1.6%?
    Sure, and let get a poll going about the state of your teeth.
    Or, would you prefer that we leave that to the dentist?

Why are you afraid to answer the question?
    I'm quiet sure that nobody from the age of three years young is 'afraid" to answer your fossil fuel questions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crant View Post
    Now you are advising a contributor to resort to slander. Its not enough for you to engage in it, you want your opponent to follow your low standards
    Val? What a gobsh..
    You are.

Incorrect, your link is to an Alarmist blog run by a cartoonist.

The facts are - In the first few decades of the 20th century (the same time the temperatures were rising) CO2 hardly rose at all. In fact, when CO2 really started increasing in the mid 20th century the planet went into a 30 year cooling phase, the same phase that prompted the Global cooling scare in the 1970's.
    Please, perhaps you would be so kind as to provide some proof of your assertion.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment