Register to Comment
Page 6135 of 6518 FirstFirst ... 5135563560356085612561336134613561366137614561856235 ... LastLast
Results 61,341 to 61,350 of 65174
Like Tree13857Likes

Climate change is merely incidental to this, my aim is to show yourself and your co-droogs up for the wxxkers that you are. I have no respect for your opinion nor the faux logic you attempt to prop same with.
    You're given your oppinion likely bi-monthly, happy drooging.........
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by toastedheretic View Post
    Climate change is merely incidental to this, my aim is to show yourself and your co-droogs up for the wxxkers that you are. I have no respect for your opinion nor the faux logic you attempt to prop same with.
    Have you the self-awareness to realise that you are just an idiot when it comes to the subject of Climate Change and that you are an embarrassment to those who consider it to be primarily man-made?

Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    Have you the self-awareness to realise that you are just an idiot when it comes to the subject of Climate Change and that you are an embarrassment to those who consider it to be primarily man-made?
    Am quite content in the knowledge am rattling your cage, you or the other socks you share an arse with don't have a legitimate opinion apart from the one you are given by astroturf central, as long as everybody reading this thread is aware you're a fake, I consider it a job well done....

Am quite content in the knowledge am rattling your cage, you or the other socks you share an arse with don't have a legitimate opinion apart from the one you are given by astroturf central, as long as everybody reading this thread is aware you're a fake, I consider it a job well done....
    People on both sides of this Climate Change issue have probably added you to their ignore lists by now. I can understand why as you are not contributing anything to this discussion other than insults and the muttering from the voices in your head that tell you that everyone who disagrees with the idea that Climate Change being primarily man-made based on the evidence and data is astroturfing and being run by some nefarious operation. *Plonk*

Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    People on both sides of this Climate Change issue have probably added you to their ignore lists by now. I can understand why as you are not contributing anything to this discussion other than insults and the muttering from the voices in your head that tell you that everyone who disagrees with the idea that Climate Change being primarily man-made based on the evidence and data is astroturfing and being run by some nefarious operation. *Plonk*
    You had better ignore me then, hadn't you. You can be confident I will continue to highlight the bollxxx you and you're many facsimiles post on this and other boards, "ignored" or not....

Quote Originally Posted by mossyman View Post
    Are the IPCC alarmist?
    Not only is the IPCC creating false alarm, they have not investigated the science of their alarm properly. See this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-E5...ature=youtu.be

You had better ignore me then, hadn't you. You can be confident I will continue to highlight the bollxxx you and you're many facsimiles post on this and other boards, "ignored" or not....
    Respond to this video and the information contained in it. Also the medium of communication here over many years is plain English.

The use of big words is justified only to give recognized science descriptions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-E5...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by mossyman View Post
    Do you even read the links you post? The reasons why this area might be going against the global warming trend are given in the article:
    It is good to see the sudden increase in commentary on this old tread. Its a strange development, but welcomed. I would ask to use plain English. If you can use videos instead of written material, all the better. It is difficult to get time to read long reports. There was a great tread on wind energy, but administration removed it for no reason. My side was winning and we have been proven right.

There are many silent readers to this tread who don't comment and there is the public. Being on this tread is part of my campaign to destroy the theory of man made climate change. We cannot change European politicians, so we concentrate on changing the minds of voters and over time changing politicians through the ballot box. The election of Trump and Brexit dealt a serious blow to warmers for which I am very grad.
    Last edited by valamhic; 22nd March 2017 at 08:47 AM.

http://www.politics.ie/newreply.php?...ply&p=11044970

Using words like "drooging" is slang and as this tread is read by people world wide, it is not fair to expect them to know what it means. Its good to see newcomers , but keep it simple, plain English and logical.

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    It is good to see the sudden increase in commentary on this old tread. Its a strange development, but welcomed. I would ask to use plain English. If you can use videos instead of written material, all the better. It is difficult to get time to read long reports. There was a great tread on wind energy, but administration removed it for no reason. My side was winning and we have been proven right.

There are many silent readers to this tread who don't comment and there is the public. Being on this tread is part of my campaign to destroy the theory of man made climate change. We cannot change European politicians, so we concentrate on changing the minds of voters and over time changing politicians through the ballot box. The election of Trump and Brexit dealt a serious blow to warmers for which I am very grad.
    You will fail. Just like the tobacco lobbyists before you. The evidence in favour of man made climate change grows stronger everyday. But feel free to waste your time.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment