Register to Comment
Page 3688 of 6576 FirstFirst ... 268831883588363836783686368736883689369036983738378841884688 ... LastLast
Results 36,871 to 36,880 of 65751
Like Tree13925Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Iarmuid View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about, and am pretty sure neither do you. Anyway the quote is directly from a piece published recently by James Hansen, I look forward to a similar spitle flecked incoherent ad hom rant on Dr Hansen.

http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/mailin...aftOpinion.pdf
    How is it a direst quote if it leaves out the middle - the important part for the future of the climate?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotleft View Post
    "I do not have anything wrong "

I know you believe that, The rest of us know the truth, the start and end dates of the two productions are a matter of fact and you cant change that by hating me. Further, note that you have received no support from your two amigos regarding this. They both would love to illustrate an error of mine, in bold no less, yet not a peep about your mixing up the two shows...Hmmmm the silence is deafening. But hey, keep swinging away fool.

"That should not be a comma and I am surprised that Earthling has not chided you for it."

Perhaps he has not because I do not claim to have mastered all aspects of English like you have. Frankly, I'm not so good at spelling, punctuation, or grammar. I am a very good at reading and I have exceptional comprehension.

Since you have brought it up, your claims that you have mastered all aspects of the English language, but choose when to spell and punctuate correctly depending on your whims is Bullcrap.

People that have in fact mastered English don't turn it on and off as you suggest. It becomes natural and to break the rules is like writing with ones off hand, awkward, and unpleasant.

For example, I was taught that "anyways" was not a word, and to only use "anyway". These days it is, in fact, a colloquialism but I still would never say or write "anyways"

See how that works?
    It works very badly: bluster never does except with mice.

The end dates are not far a[art and, they are not in nthe least significant ANYWAY (the way I use it). I do not mix up the two shows in any way. Your comprehension is not what you claim it to be. Your brain cramp is more evident.

As for the use of language, if you read well, as you say uou do, then you would write well. The two go seamlessy together.

You brought up your comma - not I. But, you are learning that art of projecting on to others. Jist add to that learning that it does not work except with your ownm mental midget companions.

Perhaps you are not lying. If to lie means to know what you are misstating.

Are you able to disagree with anyone without name calling or applying labels?
    Most certainly I am. When someone has a signature that suggests the Aushwitz part of the Holocaust was not the horror it was, then he should be sure he will be called on it.

But, does he need you to defend him? If so, then he is in danger.

Do you see the humor in your post? you said:

"Any fool ...can now look up Google Earth and check temperature trends in any region of the globe."

Then in the same post you show Google Earth and temperature trends that you looked up.

Thanks for the chuckle Moe.
    Since he just showed that you to can do it if you try, I fail to see what you are laughing at. What OTJ omitted was that "any fool" would not understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnotologist View Post
    It works very badly: bluster never does except with mice.

The end dates are not far a[art[sic] and, they are not in nthe[sic] least significant ANYWAY (the way I use it). I do not mix up the two shows in any way. Your comprehension is not what you claim it to be. Your brain cramp is more evident.

As for the use of language, if you read well, as you say uou[sic] do, then you would write well. The two go seamlessy[sic] together.

You brought up your comma - not I. But, you are learning that art of projecting on to others. Jist[sic] add to that learning that it does not work except with your ownm[sic] mental midget companions.

Perhaps you are not lying. If to lie means to know what you are misstating.
    "The end dates are not far a[art[sic]"

Years.

"I do not mix up the two shows in any way."

Wrong again.

" Jist[sic] add to that learning that it does not work except with your ownm[sic] mental midget companions."

Whaaa???

"As for the use of language, if you read well, as you say uou[sic] do, then you would write well. The two go seamlessy[sic] together."

You don't say, "seamlessy" huh?

"
    You brought up your comma - not I. But, you are learning that art of projecting on to others. Jist[sic] add to that learning that it does not work except with your ownm[sic] mental midget companions."

You have been the butt of the Comma jokes for a long time now. I always thought you understood this. I kind of feel sad for you now.

"Fig 1 shows raw lower temperature data (a), that with the El Nino removed (b) and that with El Nino and El Chichon and Pinatubo removed (c). Looking at 1c one sees that the lower atmosphere shows a standstill since 1993, that is 20 years! This is in itself a remarkable graph extending the ‘pause’ into the start of its third decade."

Volcanoes And The
    Glad to see that Whitehouse has not died from embarrassment. I was concerned that he has not been his amusing self for some time.

Glad to see that Whitehouse has not died from embarrassment. I was concerned that he has not been his amusing self for some time.
    Note that it has a paragraph, from the source, in quotes with a link to the source.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCharles View Post
    Hey truther...
    OMG! You have posted graphs - with links to the sources!!!

Shhh don't tell Moe

... projecting on to others....
    Hmmm Where have I...

The attribution of one's own attitudes, feelings, or suppositions onto others is called Projection.
    You do it often.
    Oh yeah, Friday.
    Last edited by oneshotleft; 4th March 2014 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Comma comma comma Commaeleon

"The end dates are not far a[art[sic]"

Years.

"I do not mix up the two shows in any way."

Wrong again.

" Jist[sic] add to that learning that it does not work except with your ownm[sic] mental midget companions."

Whaaa???

"As for the use of language, if you read well, as you say uou[sic] do, then you would write well. The two go seamlessy[sic] together."

You don't say, "seamlessy" huh?

"
    You brought up your comma - not I. But, you are learning that art of projecting on to others. Jist[sic] add to that learning that it does not work except with your ownm[sic] mental midget companions."

You have been the butt of the Comma jokes for a long time now. I always thought you understood this. I kind of feel sad for you now.
    You do realise that you have now dropped to the pit of Earthling? You do realise that I was educating that pedant about the actual use of commas by writers and the exchewing of commas by some?

But of course you don't. You make yourself look foolish with every post. As with the above where you throw out the same tired accusation and ignore the facts.

Are you impotent because you have only one shot left and are afraid of being impotent if you let it go?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment