Register to Comment
Like Tree8930Likes

Boys, I am so nervious at having to tell youse this. I know you will all shout and roar me down, So I'll throw this stone and hide away till youse fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Germany's Top Environmentalist Turns Climate Sceptic

Monday, 30 January 2012 20:19 P Gosselin – NoTricksZone

Fritz Vahrenholt, one of the fathers of Germany's environmental movement, no longer trusts the forecasts of the IPCC. Doubt came two years ago when he was an expert reviewer of an IPCC report on renewable energy. "I discovered numerous errors and asked myself if the other IPCC reports on climate change were similarly sloppy. I couldn’t take it any more. I had to write this book.”

The Church of Global Warming is shattering in Germany, one of the last bastions of the movement. Even the environmental bishops are leaving the Church.

================================================== ===============================

What do youse think of that. The consensous is crumbling. The greatest scam and swindle ever pulled on the world is to be exposed for the fraud it is. I understand an English version is to be published and I will be the first to invest. The Global warming issue is nothing more than the work of zealots. There were always in society, they used the church (roman) they used puritanism, hitler used race,

They were everywhere throughout my education at school, they search for the bright, the fun the light heartedness and they rail against it. They love war, hate peace, hate real comforts and progress brought about by technology using fossil fuel provided for us by a bountyful natural world. They need to be put down and kept down. Don't fall for their evil dour ignorance. Most are poor performers, some a clossetted psycopaths. Al Gore one of its founding fathers is making Billions from so called green products.

Now I suggest that youse all dribble on with you irrelevant conversation

Click here to Reply, Reply to all, or Forward
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

This has been done to death already, val. Just the usual misrepresentation of Pierre Gosselin - and David Rose. Apart from the piece not being very accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post
    It is useful of you to draw attention to the ozone hole, which gave rise to one of the major success stories in international co-operation.

Thanks to the Montreal Protocol of 1989, and its several revisions, ozone depletion in the upper atmosphere has been halted, and it is expected the hole will have closed by mid-century. The successful plan to phase out CFCs has been hailed as the "most successful international agreement of all time".

The success of this effort shows that it should be possible to do the same with CO2 emissions. The annual average area of the ozone hole trend now shows a downward slope from its 2006 peak.

Ozone Hole Watch: Annual Antarctic ozone statistics
    That is all well and good. But has anyone studied the possible link in rising temperatures due to increased ozone and reduced soot and aerosols in the atmosphere?
    It would be ironic if the world cooperation of today was there to counter the world cooperation efforts of yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by andrejsv View Post
    That is all well and good. But has anyone studied the possible link in rising temperatures due to increased ozone and reduced soot and aerosols in the atmosphere?
    It would be ironic if the world cooperation of today was there to counter the world cooperation efforts of yesterday.
    Yes it has been studied as part of many studies!

We’re going to be finding out a lot about the Heartland Institute and their operations in coming weeks and months, thanks to an anonymous whistleblower => How is Joe Bast Like Joe Camel? Looks Like We’re Going to Find Out….. « Climate Denial Crock of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Agnotologist View Post
    This has been done to death already, val. Just the usual misrepresentation of Pierre Gosselin - and David Rose. Apart from the piece not being very accurate.
    "Look, I'm waving my hands. Take no notice, the world is going to fry!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sure it is all a "misrepresentation".

If you don't like indirect reporting, why not read the authors' own words verbatum:

German skeptics Lüning and Vahrenholt respond to criticism | Watts Up With That?

Quote Originally Posted by SirCharles View Post
    We’re going to be finding out a lot about the Heartland Institute and their operations in coming weeks and months, thanks to an anonymous whistleblower => How is Joe Bast Like Joe Camel? Looks Like We’re Going to Find Out….. « Climate Denial Crock of the Week
    Meanwhile, back at the "science"

Where's the warming Wally???

Where's the sea level rise Wally?

Where's the predicted "hot spot" Wally?

Fail

Fail, and

Fail

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    Boys, I am so nervious at having to tell youse this. I know you will all shout and roar me down, So I'll throw this stone and hide away till youse fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, 30 January 2012 20:19 P Gosselin – NoTricksZone

Fritz Vahrenholt, one of the fathers of Germany's environmental movement, no longer trusts the forecasts of the IPCC. Doubt came two years ago when he was an expert reviewer of an IPCC report on renewable energy. "I discovered numerous errors and asked myself if the other IPCC reports on climate change were similarly sloppy. I couldn’t take it any more. I had to write this book.”

The Church of Global Warming is shattering in Germany, one of the last bastions of the movement. Even the environmental bishops are leaving the Church.

================================================== ===============================

What do youse think of that. The consensous is crumbling. The greatest scam and swindle ever pulled on the world is to be exposed for the fraud it is. I understand an English version is to be published and I will be the first to invest. The Global warming issue is nothing more than the work of zealots. There were always in society, they used the church (roman) they used puritanism, hitler used race, wind energy,

They were everywhere throughout my education at school, they search for the bright, the fun the light heartedness and they rail against it. They love war, hate peace, hate real comforts and progress brought about by technology using fossil fuel provided for us by a bountyful natural world. They need to be put down and kept down. Don't fall for their evil dour ignorance. Most are poor performers, some a clossetted psycopaths. Al Gore one of its founding fathers is making Billions from so called green products.

Now I suggest that youse all dribble on with you irrelevant conversation
    Fixed that for you Val

Ah feck, I forgot about the most revealing part.

Click here to Reply, Reply to all, or Forward

has anyone mentioned these alleged leaked Heartland Institute documents yet?
    Last edited by PAD1OH; 15th February 2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: documents not document

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by PAD1OH View Post
    has anyone mentioned these alleged leaked Heartland Institute documents yet?
    Yes PAD, but Tombo says we shouldn't read them.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment