Register to Comment
Page 53 of 128 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1278
Like Tree191Likes
  1. #521
    Toland Toland is offline
    Toland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    75,198

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Toland-World:


    Rational Person: "I want someone with a medical degree to determine what disease I have and treatment I require"

    Toland-World: "Where's your medical degree?"
    Don't be a tosser, Trainwreck. This guy is claiming to know better than the experts he suggests are unqualified. Geese and Ganders.


    Of course.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #522
    Toland Toland is offline
    Toland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    75,198

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    When it generates electricity, that electricity is dispatched.

    But due to the nature of the generation process, wind power isn't dispatchable.



    Have you finished flouting your illiteracy yet?
    flaunting

    You're welcome
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #523
    hollandia hollandia is offline
    hollandia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    25,979

    Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    Assuming Holland is referring to industrial wind turbines connected to the grid there are none on the Kells road out of Kingscourt on the Moynalty road. All such wind farm have a name of some kind, I challenge him to put a name on the pone he refers to. We are dealing here with uneducated lefties deludes who are screwed big time. Seeing thing that don't exist.
    Did I not just do that in my post? Of course selective quoting fails big time when the post you are quoting is on the same page

    Yer some bollox, Val
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #524
    hollandia hollandia is offline
    hollandia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    25,979

    Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    You made the claim, its for you to substantiate it. Gartnaneanne is not in in Kingscourt area at all
    Good try Val. Lets talk about unsubstantiated claims, eh? You made a claim that "this Aoife lady" wouldn't get more than 15% in an exam. Why don't you back that up?

    If you want to know, go and stand on teh rath at lissaniskey behind Ard Dún and look east. You wont miss them. big tall spinny things. Less than 3kn outside Kingscourt
    Last edited by hollandia; 13th February 2018 at 12:02 PM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #525
    Orbit v2 Orbit v2 is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10,126

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    It is important to know how much supply you might have in 10 years idiot.

    You say you don't need to care how much supply you will have in 10 days.
    The fact that it's hard to predict wind ten days out never mind ten years, shows that wanting to know about supply in ten days or ten years is a totally different strategic issue to predicting wind a day in advance, which is quite simple really. You want to be sure that supply matches demand at all times of the day.

    More waffle from you.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #526
    valamhic valamhic is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,664

    Quote Originally Posted by Orbit v2 View Post
    The fact that it's hard to predict wind ten days out never mind ten years, shows that wanting to know about supply in ten days or ten years is a totally different strategic issue to predicting wind a day in advance, which is quite simple really. You want to be sure that supply matches demand at all times of the day.

    More waffle from you.
    Bullsh1te. Its all done by assessing demand for mains electricity and installing adequate capacity to meet it. It was left to engineers to manage and they did a very good job at it until they were pushed aside and replace by unqualified happy thinkers like Holland and Orbit. Then the capacity expanded to a point were on in five consumer are behind with their bills and slaes of diesel generator is escalating.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #527
    valamhic valamhic is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,664

    Quote Originally Posted by hollandia View Post
    Good try Val. Lets talk about unsubstantiated claims, eh? You made a claim that "this Aoife lady" wouldn't get more than 15% in an exam. Why don't you back that up?

    If you want to know, go and stand on teh rath at lissaniskey behind Ard Dún and look east. You wont miss them. big tall spinny things. Less than 3kn outside Kingscourt
    Here we have a poster who visited Kingscourt telling a resident of Kingscourt that there are wind farms in Kingscourt. There either are or there are not, there are not. There is no wind farm in Kingscourt, Kingscourt parish , Kingscourt postal district or any of the rural surrounding areas of Monaghan, Meath or Cavan which might use the Kingscourt address. Gypsum industries is located in Co Meath, yet used the address of Kingscourt, Co. Cavan. There is no wind farm in any part of Kinsgscourt or surrounding ares as described whatsoever. Holland will of course claim there is, that is the twisted logic the commie leftie greenie lib loons follow. Its not my fault, it his or at least whoever reared him/her/it.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #528
    hollandia hollandia is offline
    hollandia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    25,979

    Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    Here we have a poster who visited Kingscourt telling a resident of Kingscourt that there are wind farms in Kingscourt. There either are or there are not, there are not. There is no wind farm in Kingscourt, Kingscourt parish , Kingscourt postal district or any of the rural surrounding areas of Monaghan, Meath or Cavan which might use the Kingscourt address. Gypsum industries is located in Co Meath, yet used the address of Kingscourt, Co. Cavan. There is no wind farm in any part of Kinsgscourt or surrounding ares as described whatsoever. Holland will of course claim there is, that is the twisted logic the commie leftie greenie lib loons follow. Its not my fault, it his or at least whoever reared him/her/it.
    Tell you what. I'll post a picture of it next week when I'm back. Because, unlike you, I'm not a liar
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #529
    valamhic valamhic is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,664

    Quote Originally Posted by Toland View Post
    Don't be a tosser, Trainwreck. This guy is claiming to know better than the experts he suggests are unqualified. Geese and Ganders.


    Of course.
    Would you accept medical treatment from a person holding only a commerce degree? Yes or no!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #530
    valamhic valamhic is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,664

    Quote Originally Posted by hollandia View Post
    Tell you what. I'll post a picture of it next week when I'm back. Because, unlike you, I'm not a liar
    What will you post a picture of?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment