Register to Comment
Page 112 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1486
Like Tree1826Likes
  1. #1111
    tigerben tigerben is offline
    tigerben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,928

    With the war coming to an end , wouldn’t it be in the best interest to keep them near Syria. The Russians and Syrian government are going to have to start rebuilding. How long must peace be in place for refugees to be sent home to help rebuild.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #1112
    ionsniffer ionsniffer is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6,872

    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpie View Post
    Do they give a break down of the dynamics of these families? Like the age of those ''refugees'' that have claimed reunification for their relatives to be brought in, what ages the relatives are, what number of relatives per refugee are being brought over etc?
    that would be interesting to see.

    but I think we both know we have no clue who is coming into this country and will not be able to find out.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #1113
    OrderoftheDragon OrderoftheDragon is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,504

    Just like the student visa scam, official Ireland has no real interest in protecting the irish border, it's is far more interested in making money and stroking it's own ego.

    The irish people come way down the list in terms of priorities.......
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #1114
    fergal1790 fergal1790 is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,565

    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpie View Post
    Do they give a break down of the dynamics of these families? Like the age of those ''refugees'' that have claimed reunification for their relatives to be brought in, what ages the relatives are, what number of relatives per refugee are being brought over etc?
    I wonder how many of the unaccompanied Minors have suddenly been contacted by all the families they thought had been "lost" forever?

    We will never be allowed to know how many or the demographic of these scamming illegals and their begging families.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #1115
    OrderoftheDragon OrderoftheDragon is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,504

    Quote Originally Posted by fergal1790 View Post
    I wonder how many of the unaccompanied Minors have suddenly been contacted by all the families they thought had been "lost" forever?

    We will never be allowed to know how many or the demographic of these scamming illegals and their begging families.

    All those involved in the asylum business on the ground are mass immigrationists at heart so they will never blow the whistle on the widespread abuse of our (non existant) immigration system.

    They consistently advocate for more and more immigration and then look for more and more "resources" (cash) to "integrate" said refugees, a tried and tested liberal scam the world over.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #1116
    ionsniffer ionsniffer is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6,872

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #1117
    atkin8 atkin8 is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,419

    Quote Originally Posted by ionsniffer View Post
    ************************ your seanad what about joe public and the government . Stand up and be counted at voting , those in favour .
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #1118
    Spirit Of Newgrange Spirit Of Newgrange is offline
    Spirit Of Newgrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,443

    forget about the Syrians. With a military coup in Zimbabwe we may end up getting a few hundred thousand of this lot. The white farmers of ireland had better start building stronger houses to hide in.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #1119
    razorblade razorblade is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,618

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Of Newgrange View Post
    forget about the Syrians. With a military coup in Zimbabwe we may end up getting a few hundred thousand of this lot. The white farmers of ireland had better start building stronger houses to hide in.
    We dont need to be bringing in thousands of unskilled poverty stricken people into this country, they should stay where they are and help build their own country for a brighter future.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #1120
    atkin8 atkin8 is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,419

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Of Newgrange View Post
    forget about the Syrians. With a military coup in Zimbabwe we may end up getting a few hundred thousand of this lot. The white farmers of ireland had better start building stronger houses to hide in.
    http://www.ipo.gov.ie/en/IPO/2017%20...0book%20v2.pdf

    The IPO stats shows quite a number already this year . I wonder what is the position if you are a white farmer looking for asylum ?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment