Register to Comment
Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,005 of 1005
Like Tree1272Likes

I wonder how many of the previous 1000 posts respect refugees as people who have been or are at risk of being persecuted for reasons of they're religion, politics, Social group, nationality or race.

[edit: I took out reference to asylum seekers, because some people can't handle that those fleeing persecution would seek asylum. I'm assuming that some heredo understand that a recognised refugee has fled persecution]
    Last edited by Congalltee; 17th July 2017 at 09:50 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Congalltee View Post
    I wonder how many of the previous 1000 posts respect refugees as people who have been or are at risk of being persecuted for reasons of they're religion, politics, Social group, nationality or race. How many redirect asylum seekers as human?
    I wonder, when even the UN are telling you that over 70% of them are economic migrants, will emotionally incontinent fools like you wake up?

Quote Originally Posted by Congalltee View Post
    I wonder how many of the previous 1000 posts respect refugees as people who have been or are at risk of being persecuted for reasons of they're religion, politics, Social group, nationality or race. How many redirect asylum seekers as human?
    Economic migrants are to be applauded for trying to build a better life for themselves and their families. But there's a billion people in Africa, and that's projected to double. Most of them farmers with not much skills. We can't take them all in.

Grenfell tower shows us that even the poshest neighbourhoods in the world are getting social housing full of migrants. Then there is ballaghadereen, Longford, tralee....send them on the dole to the poor neighbourhoods. IT'S utter madness.

Quote Originally Posted by LISTOWEL MAN View Post
    the irish are always gloating they went abroad but when people come to ireland they're treated like dirt
    You can bet many Irish were treated like dirt too .There are many organisations in Ireland that look after migrant welfare .

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Mercedes View Post
    Economic migrants are to be applauded for trying to build a better life for themselves and their families. But there's a billion people in Africa, and that's projected to double. Most of them farmers with not much skills. We can't take them all in.
    Some fairies seem to believe we can .

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment