Register to Comment
Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 853
Like Tree347Likes
  1. #491
    badboy2 badboy2 is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,154

    A nice piece on chartered accountant Andrew Montford's work. Warning it contains science

    RealClimate: The Montford Delusion
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #492
    SirCharles SirCharles is offline
    SirCharles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    16,369

    So bad, this braindreck is spouting long debunked lies again

    => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hockey_stick_controversy
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #493
    Trainwreck Trainwreck is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    20,918

    Quote Originally Posted by badboy2 View Post
    A nice piece on chartered accountant Andrew Montford's work. Warning it contains science

    RealClimate: The Montford Delusion


    A link to a blog and article written by some of the authors and correspondents in the Climategate emails says "nothing to see here, move along".


    LOLZ
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #494
    badboy2 badboy2 is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by SirCharles View Post
    So bad, this braindreck is spouting long debunked lies again

    => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hockey_stick_controversy

    Apparently neither Wikipedia nor nature magazine can compete with blogs.

    “I just know” replaces systematic reviews at top of evidence pyramid | The Spudd
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #495
    benroe benroe is offline
    benroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,667

    I think its hilarious that that the conspiracy theorists here and everywhere else are telling us to open our eyes, to wake up to the deceit and misinformation used by the rich and powerful to form their "new world order", and yet they fall hook line and sinker for the fossil fuel giants climate change denial campaign .

    I think its hilarious that the oil companies are now in a position to drill for oil and gas in the arctic, because of the receding ice caused by the consumption of oil and gas, witch they deny is happening.

    But those who are prepared to believe the most incredible things, purely on faith rounding on their head honcho, because he believes something for witch there is vast evidence, just takes the biscuit.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #496
    badboy2 badboy2 is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    A link to a blog and article written by some of the authors and correspondents in the Climategate emails says "nothing to see here, move along".


    LOLZ
    Scientist rebuts loons allegations. Scientific community universally agrees.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #497
    Trainwreck Trainwreck is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    20,918

    Quote Originally Posted by badboy2 View Post
    Scientist rebuts loons allegations. Scientific community universally agrees.
    Realclimate = Michael Mann


    Michael Mann rebuts undisputed emails showing Michael Mann's abuse of data.


    The sky must be pink in your world.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #498
    Trainwreck Trainwreck is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    20,918

    Quote Originally Posted by benroe View Post
    I think its hilarious that that the conspiracy theorists here and everywhere else are telling us to open our eyes, to wake up to the deceit and misinformation used by the rich and powerful to form their "new world order", and yet they fall hook line and sinker for the fossil fuel giants climate change denial campaign .

    I think its hilarious that the oil companies are now in a position to drill for oil and gas in the arctic, because of the receding ice caused by the consumption of oil and gas, witch they deny is happening.

    But those who are prepared to believe the most incredible things, purely on faith rounding on their head honcho, because he believes something for witch there is vast evidence, just takes the biscuit.
    Just open your eyes to data.


    Does the theory of Catastrophic Climate Change survive a test against real world climate behaviour?


    No:


    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #499
    badboy2 badboy2 is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Realclimate = Michael Mann


    Michael Mann rebuts undisputed emails showing Michael Mann's abuse of data.


    The sky must be pink in your world.
    When you say the emails are undisputed, what you really mean is that no one disputes that Michael Mann sent emails. They also have words in them. The dispute centres on what those words meant.

    A series of independent enquiries found that did not mean what you suggest, however one enquiry paid for by a vested interest made allegations that it has not been able to substantiate.

    The sky was a lovely shade of pink the other evening. It sometimes is when good weather is on the way. But such is your lack of understanding of the weather I doubt you understood that.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #500
    badboy2 badboy2 is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Just open your eyes to data.


    Does the theory of Catastrophic Climate Change survive a test against real world climate behaviour?


    No:


    Here is some commentary on the chart you replicated by inconveniently forgot to reference

    McNider and Christy Style Themselves Revolutionary But Defend Inertia | Climate Science Watch
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment