Register to Comment
Page 76 of 188 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Quote Originally Posted by TheMushyStuff View Post
    You mean the Banks right, feeding them endlessly? Don't think that it anything to do with the Mosque.
    are you for real or are you just winding people up . nobody mentioned banks or anything else , why are you so determined to change the direction of the discussion ?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by MrD011 View Post
    are you for real or are you just winding people up . nobody mentioned banks or anything else , why are you so determined to change the direction of the discussion ?
    I am not just asking. You said the Irish Government was feeding a Monster so I am assumed you meant the Banks. What other Monster is the Irish Government feeding?

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicist View Post
    Your 1st comment is ignorant.

Here is the basis for stating that Irish Aid supports faith based NGOs which by association or otherwise promote christianity as well as delivering relief and development:

Trócaire is the official overseas development agency of the Catholic Church in Ireland. At the heart of Trócaire’s work is that light of reason and faith. It is a light that distinguishes Trócaire’s work in the great endeavour of so many in pursuing the development of peoples.
    http://www.trocaire.org/sites/trocai...l_accounts.pdf

Christian Aid: works with and through partners overseas: churches, ecumenical bodies, local NGOs and movements who have common values and competence in poverty eradication.

3. Christian Aid engages and serves churches, supporters, volunteers and the wider community to strengthen the movement to eradicate poverty and social injustice.
    Our aims - Christian Aid

Misean Cara
    is an umbrella group of 87 individual Catholic missionary organisations. Membership of Misean Cara is open to all catholic missionary organisations registered in Ireland and holding charitable status
    Irish Aid - Partners - Misean Cara (formerly known as IMRS)

World Vision is an international partnership of Christians whose mission is to follow our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God.
    World Vision international to which WV Ireland is affiliated recruits only Christians.
    World Vision Ireland's History

This is relevant to the issue that Saudis should not be allowed to promote Islam in Ireland in that whats good for the goose....
    Once again I ask you to give evidence that any funds provided by Irish Aid are misused for evangelical rather than development aid purposes.
    I assume that you don't have anyway and are of the belief that faith-based groups should be debarred from such funding in all cases.

we must learn from the mistakes of the UK , the mosque must not be allowed to proceed , Also the whole Immigration system needs to be overhauled , Irish workers are being locked out of their own Jobs Market by cheap imported labour from Eastern europe and Asia.

Shouldn't those of you who are 'against islam' be agitating for a national secular schools system.

I warned people some time ago on this site about NAMAs visit to the middle east to sell off Land , and now it is coming through , they are selling land to Islamic settlers and they are doing it in co-operation with Irish Property developers who are rubbing their hands together in anticipation of another Boom .

Quote Originally Posted by happytuesdays View Post
    Shouldn't those of you who are 'against islam' be agitating for a national secular schools system.
    I agree. I have called for such system but some people don't agree on it, it's ok for their Religions to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMushyStuff View Post
    I agree. I have called for such system but some people don't agree on it, it's ok for their Religions to exist.
    we need to look at the mess the UK is in and learn from it , Islam is causing turmoil to their society , nobody is stopping muslims from expressing their beliefs but they do not all have to come to Ireland to do that , there are more than enough mosques in Asia and Africa .

Quote Originally Posted by fuque View Post
    seriously, are you thick? who's paying for it? why the need for a mosque of that scale? the colossus they wanted to build at ground zero.... can you not see the "supremacy" element.....seriously? the sneaky bit is, its not your "average" muslim paying for or planning all this, its the extremists with the money. this is as plain as the nose on your face.
    They don't want to see it.

My father (who doesn't share my racist views btw) spent time in Tunisia in the 1980s and says that he learned then that Islam was a religion of "immense arrogance".

The Irish Governemnt are only thinking of themselves if they allow this project to proceed , they need to think about our future generations and the impact such a move will make on their lifestyles.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment