Register to Comment
Page 107 of 188 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1874
Like Tree483Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bob3344 View Post
    They would say that wouldn't they ? Have to come up with something to explain their indifference to the gang rape of english children by pakistani gangs. Some of these girls actually presented the cops with dna evidence.

Are there comparable cases involving 50 or 60 white english men raping children where the cops have turned a blind eye because they saw the kids as "deviant and promiscuous" ? - Not that I know of.

Rochdale grooming trial: Police accused of failing to investigate paedophile gang for fear of appearing racist - Telegraph
    So you make a claim, I answer if with evidence (backed up by material you link to yourself) and you - once again - disregard it on the basis that the people involved are simply lying, a claim for which you provide zero proof. It's a convenient debating technique that in any situation where you're losing the argument can be wheeled out.

As to whether the cops ignored white guys raping children, I don't know. Maybe in these cases they did. Given that Asians are under-represented in the sex crime conviction stats, and that female victims of grooming tend to be vulnerable and have difficult backgrounds I'd be surprised if police attitudes towards them would vary enormously, regardless of who the perpetrators are.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by gnasher View Post
    Given that Asians are under-represented in the sex crime conviction stats, and that female victims of grooming tend to be vulnerable and have difficult backgrounds I'd be surprised if police attitudes towards them would vary enormously, regardless of who the perpetrators are.
    56 People convicted in the UK for on-street grooming of children. 50 of them pakistani.

One of the cases involved 50+ pakistani men, obviously a lot more knew what was going on. Says a lot about the wider community.

Without a scintilla of evidence ? You think its some sort of fluke that people have a negative view of Islam that they don't have about any other mainstream religion ?

You been asleep for the terrorism, the endless marches, the honour killings, the death threats against writers, film makers & cartoonists, the absolutely staggering levels of unemployment & welfare dependency, the endless demands for special treatment, amsterdam becoming the gay bashing capital of europe, the bile being preached in mosques all around europe - jews descended from monkeys, throw the gays off the mountain etc etc blah blah

There is a reason the dutch started voting for Gert Wilders & the germans made thilo sarrazins book the biggest bestseller in years.

There is a reason no-one in their right mind wants to live in a sh1thole like bradford or tower hamlets.

Anyway, this is pointless, over & out.
    You provided not a scintilla of evidence to support your claim that when Muslims express enthusiasm for integration, pride and loyalty to their host nations and respect for those countries values of tolerance, equality and free speech, that they are -simply - lying. It's a very quick, convenient way of disregarding uncomfortable realities. If I was unprincipled and lazy I might give it a go.

And I'm familiar with all those things you mention above. The difference is I'm not simplistic enough to believe that all have one single cause - Islam. Most Muslims are grand, well-integrated, law-abiding citizens as even Trampas acknowledges. Taking the rare exceptions and holding them up as if they typify the whole is dishonest and potentially dangerous.

The current animosity towards Muslims - and from some of them towards the West- has myriad causes. Once again, I find the suggestion that people don't have negative attitudes towards other other religion almost touchingly stupid. Any short history of the 20th century might get you up to speed. Everybody gets it in the neck now and then, very often because a bunch of loudmouth liars focus all of a populations' anxieties on one small group. Nothing new under the sun.

56 People convicted in the UK for on-street grooming of children. 50 of them pakistani.

One of the cases involved 50+ pakistani men, obviously a lot more knew what was going on. Says a lot about the wider community.
    That's 50+ Pakistani men out of a population of 1,200,000. Hmmm. Not sure I'd be rushing to ascribe group responsibility to the whole community.

And of 7,021 men in British jails for sex crimes in June 2009, 234 were Asian. That's slighyly less than their percentage of the population.

You're dodging the question - you said above that the vast majority of Muslims are law-abiding and that the problems are with radicalised minority. But if, as you constantly repeat, Islam is an inherently wicked and violent death cult, why are the vast majority of its followers so law-abiding?.

Sounds like you believe we should be grateful. Has it occurred to you that some Muslims may be more devout than others ?
    By the way the number of deadly jihadist attacks worldwide since 9/11 is now north of 19,000, and all carried out in the name of Islam.
    Sounds like a "wicked" and "violent" ideology to me, and full of hatred against non-believers, particularly Jews.

And it's interesting to see both yourself and bob say that the 80-90% or so of Muslims who express a desire to integrate, loyalty to their host nations and pride in their values are - very simply - lying. That's just nuts. So when a Muslim does something bad, it's because of his wicked violent religion. When he expresses a positive opinion, he's a liar. You've got them nicely boxed in there. You seem to have made up your mind long ago, and now just bend contrary realities so that your poisonous depressing worldview can remain intact.
    I will leave the "reality bending" to you. Next you will be telling us that Islam is a religion of peace, although even Muslims seem to have dropped that one. Looks like they do have some shame after all. As for the "double jeopardy" above.....sounds about right, despite your feeble efforts to invalidate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trampas View Post
    I will leave the "reality bending" to you. Next you will be telling us that Islam is a religion of peace, although even Muslims seem to have dropped that one. Looks like they do have some shame after all. As for the "double jeopardy" above.....sounds about right, despite your feeble efforts to invalidate it.
    Here are some stats re the devoutness of Muslims. Worth a viewing. Muslim Statistics (Shari'ah) - WikiIslam

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    Here are some stats re the devoutness of Muslims. Worth a viewing. Muslim Statistics (Shari'ah) - WikiIslam
    Some of that is very worrying,am i allowed to worry?, or is that part of been a bigot.?

Chubby Brown on Islam.

Roy Chubby Brown Islam - YouTube

"Irans got the H bomb now, thank f_uck they cant drop it off a camel"

Quote Originally Posted by amsterdemmetje View Post
    Some of that is very worrying,am i allowed to worry?, or is that part of been a bigot.?

Never mind Ahmed, Id worry more about your Mrs if I was you.

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris555 View Post
    Never mind Ahmed, Id worry more about your Mrs if I was you.
    Now Now peeps leave my missus out of it, shes real and has feelings, unlike your 20 year old Roma blow up doll.
    By the way,Hows all your buddy's in the Romanian Mafia?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment