Register to Comment
Page 107 of 206 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2057
Like Tree587Likes
  1. #1061
    fuque fuque is offline
    fuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,719

    Quote Originally Posted by bob3344 View Post
    God thats poor stuff.

    Anti-abortionists, second link nada about christian motivation, 3rd link "The family does not belong to an organized religion or faith".

    Thats as far as I got.

    Why not just give it up & admit that there is no valid comparison between christianity & islam re religious violence.

    Or you could just keep flailing around & embarassing yourself with crapola like this.
    lmao
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #1062
    fuque fuque is offline
    fuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,719

    1999 and 1997 wow
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #1063
    fuque fuque is offline
    fuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,719

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Doyle View Post
    Scary stuff and entirely predictable given the radicalisation of the GOP. This was always where it was going to go.
    your arguments are poor shi.te. someone puts down islam, your argument is to put down Christianity. its the equivalent of someone saying they hate blacks, and all you offer is you hate whites. get a life fool.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #1064
    fuque fuque is offline
    fuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,719

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMushyStuff View Post
    So who's fault is it? The Polices, just like the social workers didn't properly check Baby Peter who later died.
    The real question is how many other case like that happen that aren't being investigated by the Police or by the Social workers.
    thats the whole point. people spotted problems before the authorities did, tried to air them and were told its not an issue. pretty much what we're doing in regards to this mosque.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #1065
    fuque fuque is offline
    fuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,719

    Quote Originally Posted by bob3344 View Post
    Oh yeah, you're right gnasher, muslims are in fact completely integrated throughout europe. The germans, swedes, french & brits are merely suffering from some sort of collective hallucination on this topic.

    Bradford, Tower Hamlets, Malmo are in fact beacons of tolerance & diversity .........

    Can't type any more of this crap.
    gnasher is a muslim me thinks performing....

    Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #1066
    fuque fuque is offline
    fuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,719

    Quote Originally Posted by bob3344 View Post
    They would say that wouldn't they ? Have to come up with something to explain their indifference to the gang rape of english children by pakistani gangs. Some of these girls actually presented the cops with dna evidence.

    Are there comparable cases involving 50 or 60 white english men raping children where the cops have turned a blind eye because they saw the kids as "deviant and promiscuous" ? - Not that I know of.



    Rochdale grooming trial: Police accused of failing to investigate paedophile gang for fear of appearing racist - Telegraph
    what makes this sick is..................knowing if the gang were all white males, do you think the police would of said "hang on, they're all white.....we wont investigate for fear of stereo-typing".
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #1067
    fuque fuque is offline
    fuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,719

    Quote Originally Posted by bob3344 View Post
    Apparently rochdale is the tip of a very large iceberg.
    and just like the film.............people are screaming "ICEBERG, DEAD AHEAD"!! yet you cant help feeling we're doomed like that ship..
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #1068
    fuque fuque is offline
    fuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,719

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWexfordInn View Post
    Jaysus by all means most are grand and law abiding, but well-integrated, well in Tower Hamlets the Muslim population that has arrived in response to the building of the Clongriffin scale East London Mosque could by no ones definition be described as well integrated, unless you count someone who claims social welfare using the taxpayer paid for Bengali translated social welfare application forms means they are integrated,
    FUGGIN FACEPALM...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #1069
    gnasher gnasher is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,994

    Quote Originally Posted by fuque View Post
    gnasher is a muslim me thinks performing....

    Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Youse boys can't decide whether I'm a Muslim or a Jew. You're not the sharpest tools in the box.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #1070
    gnasher gnasher is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,994

    Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    Here are some stats re the devoutness of Muslims. Worth a viewing. Muslim Statistics (Shari'ah) - WikiIslam
    So when you find statistics that match your worldview, you take them as Gospel. When their findings show Muslims in a positive light, you dismiss them out of hand and say that the Muslims are lying. And you wonder why I call the likes of you an obsessive...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment