Register to Comment
Page 107 of 188 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1873
Like Tree483Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bob3344 View Post
    56 People convicted in the UK for on-street grooming of children. 50 of them pakistani.

One of the cases involved 50+ pakistani men, obviously a lot more knew what was going on. Says a lot about the wider community.
    That's 50+ Pakistani men out of a population of 1,200,000. Hmmm. Not sure I'd be rushing to ascribe group responsibility to the whole community.

And of 7,021 men in British jails for sex crimes in June 2009, 234 were Asian. That's slighyly less than their percentage of the population.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by gnasher View Post
    You're dodging the question - you said above that the vast majority of Muslims are law-abiding and that the problems are with radicalised minority. But if, as you constantly repeat, Islam is an inherently wicked and violent death cult, why are the vast majority of its followers so law-abiding?.

Sounds like you believe we should be grateful. Has it occurred to you that some Muslims may be more devout than others ?
    By the way the number of deadly jihadist attacks worldwide since 9/11 is now north of 19,000, and all carried out in the name of Islam.
    Sounds like a "wicked" and "violent" ideology to me, and full of hatred against non-believers, particularly Jews.

And it's interesting to see both yourself and bob say that the 80-90% or so of Muslims who express a desire to integrate, loyalty to their host nations and pride in their values are - very simply - lying. That's just nuts. So when a Muslim does something bad, it's because of his wicked violent religion. When he expresses a positive opinion, he's a liar. You've got them nicely boxed in there. You seem to have made up your mind long ago, and now just bend contrary realities so that your poisonous depressing worldview can remain intact.
    I will leave the "reality bending" to you. Next you will be telling us that Islam is a religion of peace, although even Muslims seem to have dropped that one. Looks like they do have some shame after all. As for the "double jeopardy" above.....sounds about right, despite your feeble efforts to invalidate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trampas View Post
    I will leave the "reality bending" to you. Next you will be telling us that Islam is a religion of peace, although even Muslims seem to have dropped that one. Looks like they do have some shame after all. As for the "double jeopardy" above.....sounds about right, despite your feeble efforts to invalidate it.
    Here are some stats re the devoutness of Muslims. Worth a viewing. Muslim Statistics (Shari'ah) - WikiIslam

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    Here are some stats re the devoutness of Muslims. Worth a viewing. Muslim Statistics (Shari'ah) - WikiIslam
    Some of that is very worrying,am i allowed to worry?, or is that part of been a bigot.?

Chubby Brown on Islam.

Roy Chubby Brown Islam - YouTube

"Irans got the H bomb now, thank f_uck they cant drop it off a camel"

Quote Originally Posted by amsterdemmetje View Post
    Some of that is very worrying,am i allowed to worry?, or is that part of been a bigot.?

Never mind Ahmed, Id worry more about your Mrs if I was you.

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris555 View Post
    Never mind Ahmed, Id worry more about your Mrs if I was you.
    Now Now peeps leave my missus out of it, shes real and has feelings, unlike your 20 year old Roma blow up doll.
    By the way,Hows all your buddy's in the Romanian Mafia?

Most Muslims are grand, well-integrated, law-abiding citizens
    Jaysus by all means most are grand and law abiding, but well-integrated, well in Tower Hamlets the Muslim population that has arrived in response to the building of the Clongriffin scale East London Mosque could by no ones definition be described as well integrated, unless you count someone who claims social welfare using the taxpayer paid for Bengali translated social welfare application forms means they are integrated,

Quote Originally Posted by Dadaist View Post
    Actually christian fundamentalists have killed quite a few gays, abortionists and human rights advocates down the years.
    yes and to google them and find them may take hours for a handfull, yet you can find thousands of islamic fundamentalist murders in minutes. so which one is clearly a more potent threat einstein?

Quote Originally Posted by bob3344 View Post
    God thats poor stuff.

Anti-abortionists, second link nada about christian motivation, 3rd link "The family does not belong to an organized religion or faith".

Thats as far as I got.

Why not just give it up & admit that there is no valid comparison between christianity & islam re religious violence.

Or you could just keep flailing around & embarassing yourself with crapola like this.
    lmao

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment