Register to Comment
Page 104 of 206 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2057
Like Tree587Likes
  1. #1031
    Kevin Doyle Kevin Doyle is offline
    Kevin Doyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16,861

    Scary stuff and entirely predictable given the radicalisation of the GOP. This was always where it was going to go.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #1032
    gnasher gnasher is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,994

    Quote Originally Posted by Trampas View Post
    No shi'ite, Sherlock.

    I'll just bet you would. But those reasons will have little to do with islamic texts and islamic supremacy generally.

    Breathtaking drivel from left-wing academics who are happy to believe everything they hear from Muslims. The notion that the Muslims of Bradford are “adapting” is quite simply off the wall.

    That comparison between Mexican and Muslim immigrants is quite simply stunning.
    I could post a long list of cases involving islmaic terrorism in US, and none at all involving Mexicans who far exceed the Muslim population there.

    Those "assimilation theories" don't seem to have reached even as far as "moderate" Turkey whose PM lectured Turks in Germany on the dangers of assimilation.

    Are you sure ?

    Whatever happened to your acceptance of radicalisation among young Muslims (above) ? Unfortunately for all of us a law-abiding "vast majority" (which I accept) is just not good enough, and as numbers rise so too will the numbers of the radicalised (which you accept). My personal view is that Islam is a social and cultural abomination, a time-bomb…..as it were… that I do not wish to see foisted upon my descendants.
    But if Islam is a social and cultural abomination, inherently wicked and destructive (as you've so often stated here), why is it, to quote you, that the vast majority of Muslims are law-abiding? Why do 80-90% of them express loyalty to and pride in their host societies and enthusiastic support for Western values?

    You say yourself that the problems are with a radicalised minority -surely then the issue is with radicalisation, rather than with Islam itself.

    A majority of people here in the 1980s would have favoured a united Ireland, but only a tiny minority were willing to blow people up to bring about that goal. Was the problem inherent in Irish nationalism? Or was it with a small cadre of radicalised mostly-young males who hijacked a respectable cause and took it places that a vast majority found to be abhorrent.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #1033
    bob3344 bob3344 is offline
    bob3344's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,092

    Quote Originally Posted by gnasher View Post
    Why do 80-90% of them express loyalty to and pride in their host societies and enthusiastic support for Western values?
    Because they're lying. Channel 4s Undercover Mosque doc exposed what they are saying to each other behind closed doors.

    Its the usual - anti-semitism, mysogyny, homophobia etc etc

    Undercover Mosque generated controversy because it contained footage of British imams making the following statements:

    Dr. Ijaz Mian on the subject of non-Muslim laws: “You cannot accept the rule of the kaffir…[w]e have to rule ourselves and we have to rule the others.”[3]

    Abu Usamah saying of apostates: “If the imam wants to crucify him he should crucify him. The person is put up on the wood and he's left there to bleed to death for three days.”[4]

    Abu Usamah speaking on the deficiency of women's minds: “Allah has created the woman, even if she gets a PhD, deficient. Her intellect is incomplete, deficient. She may be suffering from hormones that will make her emotional. It takes two witnesses of a woman to equal the one witness of the man.”[4]

    Praises the killer of a British soldier serving in Afghanistan, stating "The hero of Islam is the one who separated his head from his shoulders.”[5]

    Abdullah el-Faisal: “You have to bomb the Indian businesses, and as for the Jews you kill them physically.”[6]

    Advocates violent Jihad against the non-Muslims and predicting that an army of Muslims will arise against the non-Muslims in England.[3]

    Dr Bilal Philips on marriage with girls before puberty: “The prophet Muhammad practically outlined the rules regarding marriage prior to puberty. With his practice, he clarified what is permissible, and that is why we shouldn't have any issues about an older man marrying a younger woman, which is looked down upon by this society today, but we know that Prophet Mohammed practised it, it wasn’t abuse or exploitation, it was marriage.”[4]

    Condemns Muslim integration into British society.[3]

    Calls for the overthrow of the British government and democracy.[7] “[T]hey will fight in the cause of Allah. I encourage all of you to be from amongst them, to begin to cultivate ourselves for the time that is fast approaching where the tables are going to turn and the Muslims are going to be in the position of being uppermost in strength, and when that happens, people won’t get killed – unjustly.”[6]

    Dr. Mian: “You are in a situation in which you have to live like a state within a state, until you take over.”[8]

    Al Jibali: “By the age of ten, it becomes an obligation on us to force her to wear hijab, and if she doesn’t wear hijab, we hit her.”[6]

    Dr. Mian praised the Saudi religious police practice of imprisoning people who do not pray: “They send the police, and they say, well, if you don’t come for prayer, close your shop, we will arrest you But if you don’t, then we have to bring the punishment on you, you will be killed, and nobody will pray on you.”[6]

    Abu Usamah saying that homosexuals should be killed by throwing them off a cliff, stating “throw [the homosexual] off the mountain.”[6]
    Undercover Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #1034
    Twin Towers Twin Towers is offline
    Twin Towers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,723

    Quote Originally Posted by gnasher View Post
    A majority of people here in the 1980s would have favoured a united Ireland, but only a tiny minority were willing to blow people up to bring about that goal. Was the problem inherent in Irish nationalism? Or was it with a small cadre of radicalised mostly-young males who hijacked a respectable cause and took it places that a vast majority found to be abhorrent.
    There was a majority of sneaking regarders for the IRA as there exists a majority of sneaking regarders within Islam for their fundamentalists. That is the only assumption you can make as you hear most nothing from the "vast majority" that you say find the fundies abhorrent.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #1035
    Trampas Trampas is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,023

    Quote Originally Posted by gnasher View Post
    But if Islam is a social and cultural abomination, inherently wicked and destructive (as you've so often stated here), why is it, to quote you, that the vast majority of Muslims are law-abiding? Why do 80-90% of them express loyalty to and pride in their host societies and enthusiastic support for Western values?
    Clearly you haven't heard of taqiyya....that islamic tenet whereby Muslims are encouraged to dissemble and to mislead the infidel whenever an advantage can be gained for Islam. A bit like the "mental reservations" of RC clerics.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnasher View Post
    You say yourself that the problems are with a radicalised minority -surely then the issue is with radicalisation, rather than with Islam itself. .
    Surely you are not attempting to separate cause and effect. What is Islam doing to tackle radicalism ? All I see are demented preachers.


    Quote Originally Posted by gnasher View Post

    A majority of people here in the 1980s would have favoured a united Ireland, but only a tiny minority were willing to blow people up to bring about that goal. Was the problem inherent in Irish nationalism? Or was it with a small cadre of radicalised mostly-young males who hijacked a respectable cause and took it places that a vast majority found to be abhorrent.
    Both.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #1036
    gnasher gnasher is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,994

    Quote Originally Posted by bob3344 View Post
    Labour's secret plan to lure immigrants was borderline treason – and plain stupid – Telegraph Blogs



    You're missing the point.

    The police ignored this issue for a decade, maybe longer. Even when presented with evidence they did nothing. UK police ignored the rape of perhaps hundreds of english children by pakistani gangs because they were terrified of being accused of racism. This is where political correctness has led.

    Nick Griffin is a clown, but he was left to raise this issue for years. Why ?
    The Telegraph blogger refers to a couple of lines that were removed from a Labour policy document - none of which referred to importing voters- and speculates that Labour's enthusiasm for immigration may have been rooted in electoral realities.

    But neither the policy document nor the lines removed from it nor Andrew Neather said that. It's an unsupported allegation by a Telegraph blogger, which seen through your eyes becomes a cold hard reality.

    And the police did not ignore this issue - they investigated reports of problems over the years, but they and the CPS dropped cases because they found a lack of evidence or that the girls making the claims were unlikely to be believed (often because of their social background). That appears now to have been a deeply flawed assessment, but not one that was rooted in political correctness. The most recent case in Rochdale came about after a new (Muslim as it happens) chief prosecutor was appointed and overturned a previous CPS decision not to investigate.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #1037
    TheMushyStuff TheMushyStuff is offline
    TheMushyStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,068

    Quote Originally Posted by fuque View Post
    Lets preserve our roots man!!! Or should i say Bud

    Tiger v/s Dublin tracksuit - YouTube
    Yeap.. I would love to preserve Cork just the way it is boyo
    Andrew Maxwell - about cork - YouTube
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #1038
    Clanrickard Clanrickard is online now

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,552

    Quote Originally Posted by Trampas View Post
    Clearly you haven't heard of taqiyya....that islamic tenet whereby Muslims are encouraged to dissemble and to mislead the infidel whenever an advantage can be gained for Islam. A bit like the "mental reservations" of RC clerics.
    .
    Unfortunately what you say is true. In several investigations done by the BBC and Channel 4 Mosques that were publicly all for integration and inter faith dialogue and what have you, were privately preaching extremism and separation.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #1039
    gnasher gnasher is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,994

    Quote Originally Posted by Trampas View Post
    Clearly you haven't heard of taqiyya....that islamic tenet whereby Muslims are encouraged to dissemble and to mislead the infidel whenever an advantage can be gained for Islam. A bit like the "mental reservations" of RC clerics.



    Surely you are not attempting to separate cause and effect. What is Islam doing to tackle radicalism ? All I see are demented preachers.




    Both.
    You're dodging the question - you said above that the vast majority of Muslims are law-abiding and that the problems are with radicalised minority. But if, as you constantly repeat, Islam is an inherently wicked and violent death cult, why are the vast majority of its followers so law-abiding?

    And it's interesting to see both yourself and bob say that the 80-90% or so of Muslims who express a desire to integrate, loyalty to their host nations and pride in their values are - very simply - lying. That's just nuts. So when a Muslim does something bad, it's because of his wicked violent religion. When he expresses a positive opinion, he's a liar. You've got them nicely boxed in there. You seem to have made up your mind long ago, and now just bend contrary realities so that your poisonous depressing worldview can remain intact.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #1040
    bob3344 bob3344 is offline
    bob3344's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,092

    Quote Originally Posted by gnasher View Post
    But neither the policy document nor the lines removed from it nor Andrew Neather said that. It's an unsupported allegation by a Telegraph blogger, which seen through your eyes becomes a cold hard reality.
    Yeah, its just a total coincidence that labour opened the floodgates for millions of immigrants who would be overwhelmingly labour voters.

    In his column, Mr Neather said that as well as bringing in hundreds of thousands more migrants to plug labour market gaps, there was also a "driving political purpose" behind immigration policy.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...r-adviser.html

    And the police did not ignore this issue - they investigated reports of problems over the years, but they and the CPS dropped cases because they found a lack of evidence or that the girls making the claims were unlikely to be believed (often because of their social background). That appears now to have been a deeply flawed assessment, but not one that was rooted in political correctness. The most recent case in Rochdale came about after a new (Muslim as it happens) chief prosecutor was appointed and overturned a previous CPS decision not to investigate.
    Didn't ignore it ? It went on for over a decade ffs, plenty of time for prosecuting John Terry over some bu11sh1t on a football pitch, but then he's white, so no racial complications.

    Another coincidence - that it took a muslim to bring this issue to light eh ? Everyone else was too scared for their careers.

    According to previously confidential documents seen by The Times, police in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, found evidence of thousands of similar crimes and described ‘networks of Asian males exploiting young white females’.

    The groups were reported to have trafficked victims to cities including Bristol, Manchester and Birmingham.

    Despite this, just two prosecutions of groups of men for sexual abuse have taken place in South Yorkshire since 1996.

    In 2002, Home Office-funded research criticised officers for treating young victims as ‘deviant and promiscuous’ while ‘the men they were found with were never questioned or investigated’.

    Revealing the fears over the racial element to the abuse, a 2010 report from the Rotherham Safeguarding Children Board said the crimes had ‘cultural characteristics ... which are locally sensitive in terms of diversity’, but warned of ‘sensitivities of ethnicity with potential to endanger the harmony of community relationships’.
    'Police turned a blind eye to South Yorkshire sex grooming gangs for a decade' | Mail Online

    Among the alleged crimes for which no one was prosecuted were:

    A 13-year-old girl was found drunk at 3am in a derelict house with a ‘large group of adult males’ who had plied her with vodka. She was arrested for a public order offence while the men walked away.
    Cops arrived to that house because the neighbours heard screams, went in found a drunk 13 year old in hysterics with about 30 middle aged pakistani men. Cop reaction - arrest the 13 year old naturally.

    View of senior uk cop

    A senior officer at West Mercia police has called for an end to the 'damaging taboo' connecting on-street grooming with race.

    Detective Chief Inspector Alan Edwards said: 'These girls are being passed around and used as meat.


    'To stop this type of crime you need to start everyone talking about it but everyone's been too scared to address the ethnicity factor.

    'No one wants to stand up and say that Pakistani guys in some parts of the country are recruiting young white girls and passing them around their relatives for sex, but we need to stop being worried about the racial complication.'

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ar-racist.html
    Last edited by bob3344; 11th October 2012 at 04:54 PM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment