Register to Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NOAA Caught Manipulating Global Temperature Data

As the avalanche of truth comes out on the fraud of Climate Change which party will have the guts to recall the millions we gave away to Poland under Kyoto and to the 100million in Climate Aid Cowen promised in Decemeber?

See the following You Tube clip. The whole show by founder of the Weather Channel John Coleman can be found on wattsupwiththat.com.

NOAA excised 4500 data sites from the previous 6000 after 1990. The sites that were eliminated were
    Higher in Latitude
    Higher in Altitude
    Rural Based Monitoring.

All ground temperature graphs from NOAA,GISS, CRU, GHCN are based on this fraud.

This is game set and match to the Skeptics.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsQfr7wRZsw"]YouTube- MORE CLIMATEGATE!? US Govt. agencies involved in Data Manipulation FRAUD! NASA, NOAA, AND MORE[/ame]
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

The Climate Change religion is in crisis. Believers cannot simply go on fobbing of the problematic evidence, and contend sceptics are tinfoil hat types. Interesting clip, thanks.

Beware now while the Green messianic zealots come out to support AGW.

Watch especially for Hurin and Akrasia.

These two indefatigable green warriors will post endless reams of scientific data to rebut any and all criticism of their beloved and essentially political cause.

I warn potential posters on this thread to not engage with these two as they never give in and are not capable of being reasoned with.

Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post

These two indefatigable green warriors will post endless reams of scientific data to rebut any and all criticism of their beloved and essentially political cause.

I warn potential posters on this thread to not engage with these two as they never give in and are not capable of being reasoned with.

I'd like to see them slip out of this one.

Damn it I'm always on the B-List!

Whatever about counter data, I'd like somebody try and explain why these guys are telling porkies... assuming there is another reason apart from being government funding junkies?

Not very likely mate. I have Destiny's Child on ignore so I haven't a clue what the OP says.

These two indefatigable green warriors will post endless reams of scientific data to rebut any and all criticism.
    Is this meant to be a bad thing? Better surely than posting endless reams of abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    Whatever about counter data, I'd like somebody try and explain why these guys are telling porkies... assuming there is another reason apart from being government funding junkies?
    I don't get any funding. My position on global warming comes from the majority of scientific opinion on the matter. As far as I can see it's the various uninformed ideologues like yourself that are telling the "porkies".

Quote Originally Posted by Húrin View Post

I don't get any funding. My position on global warming comes from the majority of scientific opinion on the matter. As far as I can see it's the various uninformed ideologues like yourself that are telling the "porkies".
    Sorry, some bloke on the internet barking on like you do isn't important enough for me to care about. I was talking about the researchers who have been manipulating data, that was quite obvious to those of use who don't have a pole up our asses. Tosser.

Quote Originally Posted by sharper View Post
    Damn it I'm always on the B-List!
    Lol.

Dont worry I have my eye on you too.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    Sorry, some bloke on the internet barking on like you do isn't important enough for me to care about. I was talking about the researchers who have been manipulating data, that was quite obvious to those of use who don't have a pole up our asses. Tosser.
    Field Marshal's post, which you quoted, was entirely about me and Akrasia, so of course I thought you meant me. Can we not leave the tossing til the second page at least?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment