Register to Comment
Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 655
Like Tree313Likes
  1. #21
    cricket cricket is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    14,519

    For the first time since I got the vote, I will not be voting Labour.
    Michael D undertook to stay for one term only and has now changed his mind. Changing your mind isn't always a bad thing (just look at SF), but I think his action besmirches politics in general.
    From what I've heard of other possible candidates, think I might very well abstain. Most of the other candidates I've heard about are little more than clowns. Should be interesting , though, who SF put up. What about Ferris ? Would save money on a driver, he's used to ferrying people from one end of the country to the other. He could do it for himself this time if elected.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #22
    Clanrickard Clanrickard is offline
    Clanrickard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    40,970

    Ill be voting for any one by the Hobbit except for SinnFein
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #23
    ShoutingIsLeadership ShoutingIsLeadership is offline
    ShoutingIsLeadership's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    51,044

    Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    For the first time since I got the vote, I will not be voting Labour.
    Michael D undertook to stay for one term only and has now changed his mind. Changing your mind isn't always a bad thing (just look at SF), but I think his action besmirches politics in general.
    From what I've heard of other possible candidates, think I might very well abstain. Most of the other candidates I've heard about are little more than clowns. Should be interesting , though, who SF put up. What about Ferris ? Would save money on a driver, he's used to ferrying people from one end of the country to the other. He could do it for himself this time if elected.
    He was the only one asked if he would do one term only. Because of his age. That is discrimination.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #24
    SuirView SuirView is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,647

    Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    For the first time since I got the vote, I will not be voting Labour.
    Michael D undertook to stay for one term only and has now changed his mind. Changing your mind isn't always a bad thing (just look at SF), but I think his action besmirches politics in general.
    From what I've heard of other possible candidates, think I might very well abstain. Most of the other candidates I've heard about are little more than clowns. Should be interesting , though, who SF put up. What about Ferris ? Would save money on a driver, he's used to ferrying people from one end of the country to the other. He could do it for himself this time if elected.
    The Labour Party don't have a candidate!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #25
    FG Rebel FG Rebel is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    74

    Will Stephanie Regan not stand as an Ind?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #26
    Ramon Mercadar Ramon Mercadar is offline
    Ramon Mercadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,671

    Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    Ill be voting for any one by the Hobbit except for SinnFein
    Kindly refer to MDH as a Person Of Restricted Growth - PORG.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #27
    Lord Talbot Lord Talbot is offline
    Lord Talbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,934

    Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    Michael D undertook to stay for one term only and has now changed his mind. Changing your mind isn't always a bad thing (just look at SF), but I think his action besmirches politics in general.
    Only if he's returned unopposed, that would leave a bad taste alright.

    Totally different story if he's reelected by the people.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #28
    Fr. Ted Crilly Fr. Ted Crilly is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    908

    Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    For the first time since I got the vote, I will not be voting Labour.
    Michael D undertook to stay for one term only and has now changed his mind. Changing your mind isn't always a bad thing (just look at SF), but I think his action besmirches politics in general.
    From what I've heard of other possible candidates, think I might very well abstain. Most of the other candidates I've heard about are little more than clowns. Should be interesting , though, who SF put up. What about Ferris ? Would save money on a driver, he's used to ferrying people from one end of the country to the other. He could do it for himself this time if elected.
    How about Kathleen Lynch for president?, her husband is a great (getaway) driver.....one with a proven track record!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #29
    redneck redneck is offline
    redneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,682

    I am a bit surprised by S.F running a candidate.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #30
    SuirView SuirView is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,647

    Quote Originally Posted by redneck View Post
    I am a bit surprised by S.F running a candidate.
    Why?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment