Register to Comment
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 357
Like Tree268Likes
  1. #101
    talkingshop talkingshop is offline
    talkingshop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23,600

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    When did I say any of that? The sole goal is no border...has that been achieved?
    Well we certainly won't achieve it unless we push for it.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #102
    wexfordman wexfordman is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,803

    Quote Originally Posted by Breanainn View Post
    FG 36% (+5)
    FG 25% (-4)
    SF 19% (-)
    Ind/Oth 16% (-1)
    Lab 4% (-)

    No breakdown for the smaller parties yet.
    I'm by no means a ffglab supporter, they have shown nothing but party first for the last decade as usual.

    However, fair fncks to Leo, the bounce, so far, is well deserved, don't let us down Leo.

    Leo will go down in history for his tenure over the brexit negotiations, he just needs to make sure that it's in a good way.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #103
    Mitsui2 Mitsui2 is offline
    Mitsui2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    33,935

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry94. View Post
    No that canít be right. I read Eoghan Harris on Sunday and he said Michael Martin has played a blinder.
    He did. It's just that it's generally felt that the blinder won.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #104
    venusian venusian is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,457

    Quote Originally Posted by sport02 View Post
    Not cheering and laughing now are they.
    Oh Dear! Fake News instigated by Leo's Ä5 million quid propaganda spin machine.
    N.b. Disclaimer I despise the FFer's...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #105
    ShoutingIsLeadership ShoutingIsLeadership is offline
    ShoutingIsLeadership's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    47,766

    Quote Originally Posted by talkingshop View Post
    Well we certainly won't achieve it unless we push for it.
    Guiding and coaxing often works better than pushing
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #106
    hiding behind a poster hiding behind a poster is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    68,171

    Quote Originally Posted by venusian View Post
    Oh Dear! Fake News instigated by Leo's €5 million quid propaganda spin machine.
    N.b. Disclaimer I despise the FFer's...
    Yeah sure you do. Some of us have done enough canvassing to know what "I'm not Fianna Fail, but......" really means.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #107
    Kerrygold Kerrygold is offline
    Kerrygold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,867

    Has it been confirmed yet? IT front page withheld from the Tonight show and broadsheet.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #108
    talkingshop talkingshop is offline
    talkingshop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23,600

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    Guiding and coaxing often works better than pushing
    No, we had a chance (for once we had some strength on our side), it would be idiotic not set out "red lines" in that scenario.

    And as to guiding and coaxing the unionists, that's the Brits' job, they're not going to trust us, given they see it all as a plot to impose a UI on them.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #109
    ShoutingIsLeadership ShoutingIsLeadership is offline
    ShoutingIsLeadership's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    47,766

    Quote Originally Posted by talkingshop View Post
    No, we had a chance (for once we had some strength on our side), it would be idiotic not set out "red lines" in that scenario.

    And as to guiding and coaxing the unionists, that's the Brits' job, they're not going to trust us, given they see it all as a plot to impose a UI on them.
    What strength? We're not trying to beat the UK...we want them on our side. Why can't people see That?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #110
    Dearghoul Dearghoul is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,971

    Quote Originally Posted by wexfordman View Post
    I'm by no means a ffglab supporter, they have shown nothing but party first for the last decade as usual.

    However, fair fncks to Leo, the bounce, so far, is well deserved, don't let us down Leo.

    Leo will go down in history for his tenure over the brexit negotiations, he just needs to make sure that it's in a good way.
    Breannain wants to amend the first two. It's FFFG, not FGFG just yet.

    Jes sayin like.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment