Register to Comment
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Like Tree76Likes

Quote Originally Posted by The Equalizer View Post
    and no doubt the biggest mouths about the slimy FG up there will be looking for their spot up there............................................. .......... o wait Lavin or Farrell dont do any work, my mistake
    They'll be at the shops come election time you can count on it. Aunty Nora will be there alongside them as she always is.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Degeneration X View Post
    Cian O'Callaghan has secured better fire safety testing on council homes in Fingal. He wishes to avoid a Grenfell type disaster in the area.

Council homes to get fire safety test - Independent.ie

Once again the young man from Howth gets it done. He's wasted in the SocDems.
    I would have to say Cian is easily the best councillor in the area regardless of what ever party (or none) he is in.
    Interesting interview with Cllr Cian O'Callaghan here:

Interview with Cllr. Cian O’Callaghan, Social Democrats, Dublin Bay North. | Near FM Podcast

Fears over teen 'fight club' in North Dublin park - Extra.ie

Haven't seen this before Cllr. Paddy Bourke breaks the first two rules of Fight Club.

Paddy Bourke, a local councillor and chair of the City of Dublin Education and Training Board, said it is vital to find the ringleaders – because the fights ‘could have very serious consequences’.

He added: ‘You can have a very nice little dog going around with a sweet temperament, but put him in a pack and everything changes.

If any parent comes across a child with bruising, they need to get to the bottom of it, and we need to find out who the ring – leaders are.’
    Last edited by Degeneration X; 8th August 2017 at 06:16 PM.

It's the second free seat he has been given, Mahon was given his marching orders by the electorate in 2009 as well. He got co-opted when the FF Councillor who did win a seat had to quit because she couldn't attend DCC meetings on a regular enough basis.

Cllr. Sean Paul Mahon auditioning for the new Karate Kid TV series?

Fears for the future of the Donaghmede library were raised after Labour councillor Alison Gilliland received a reply to a question she had submitted to the North Central area manager. She had asked the council to clarify suggestions that the lease for the library, which is located on the first floor of Donaghmede Shopping Centre, is to be terminated in the near future

Dublin People - News - Northside East

Damian O'Farrell trying to save 62 trees from the pathway alongside Fairview Park:

Fairview trees could be saved with a two-way cycle path – IrishCycle.com

Damian O'Farrell trying to save 62 trees from the pathway alongside Fairview Park:

Fairview trees could be saved with a two-way cycle path – IrishCycle.com
    A PROPOSAL by Dublin City Council to remove 62 trees from the pathway alongside Fairview Park has met with widespread local objections.

A campaign opposing the plan is being coordinated by Cllr Nial Ring, in conjunction with fellow Independent councillors Damian O’Farrell and Christy Burke.

Dublin People - Uproar over proposed removal of Fairview trees

Interesting thread thou I wonder how well Fine Gael people will do when they launch more of the homeless hubs, I gather the local fg councillor is in favour as is Bruton, he defending it at last fg constituency meeting. Living in Clontarf, having paid for my house I'm not too impressed, the money that will be spent to house few families is insane compared to how many houses could be built, Shame on FG

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Ventura View Post
    Interesting thread thou I wonder how well Fine Gael people will do when they launch more of the homeless hubs, I gather the local fg councillor is in favour as is Bruton, he defending it at last fg constituency meeting. Living in Clontarf, having paid for my house I'm not too impressed, the money that will be spent to house few families is insane compared to how many houses could be built, Shame on FG
    True, it's going to be a big issue coming down the pipes!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment