Register to Comment
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Apparently En Marche is expecting a landslide. I don't care for Macron or his politics but his performance against Trump at NATO and the G7 was admirable.

Quote Originally Posted by ruserious View Post
    Apparently En Marche is expecting a landslide. I don't care for Macron or his politics but his performance against Trump at NATO and the G7 was admirable.
    He behaved like an idiot. What exactly did the handshake antics or spending much of the time talking with the only other French speaker present, Trudeau achieve ?

Apart for causing clueless morons to feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

He has a more absurd personal complex than even Sarkozy.

Quote Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
    He behaved like an idiot. What exactly did the handshake antics or spending much of the time talking with the only other French speaker present, Trudeau achieve ?

It played to the gallery and the papers were full of how he was strong.

Trump still pulled out of Paris and pain is still in Ukraine.
    Then Macron went in about making the planet great again which is the type of childish imitation of Trump that they love on Twitter.

Merkel is doing the same thing. I think that the EU 2 really do think they can go it alone for 4 or even 8 years.

Voted earlier. The place was quiet but it was at noon on a really hot day. Wife is supervising the early count locally.

It was playground stuff all round. You seem, though, to have formed very firm conclusions about him based on little to no evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Quirell View Post
    Voted earlier. The place was quiet but it was at noon on a really hot day. Wife is supervising the early count locally.
    As a matter of interest, would you normally travel on your French or Irish passport? Or just whichever comes to hand and as a naturalised French person, do you regard yourself now as French or would you still say Irish out of habit if asked your nationality?

Quote Originally Posted by ruserious View Post
    As a matter of interest, would you normally travel on your French or Irish passport? Or just whichever comes to hand and as a naturalised French person, do you regard yourself now as French or would you still say Irish out of habit if asked your nationality?
    I'm Irish. The reason for two passports is to have an overlap. I spend maybe three quarters of the year traveling. I use my passport on an almost daily basis, so can't afford to be without one. I used have two Irish passports.

The kids both have Irish passports. They're proudly French-Irish and speak basic Gaeilge taught to them by their French mother.

Macron is a lying neo liberal weasel. Once the french find out he promised a load of reforms to steal a few percent off melenchon to get into the second round they will hammer him. But thats what you get for voting for a bilderberg banker.

Definition of Irony
    A raving Trump supporter accusing a politician of having "an absurd personal complex"!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment