Register to Comment
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

SDLP seem to be considering a pact with anti brexit parties ie SF. Pan Nationalist anti brexit V pan Unionist brexit with the alliance on the side . Things are really beginning break down into their camps, thanks to the Tories.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I love the title ^^ If you need help with the barricades, I am French ! ( I also make discounts on guillotines and Phrygian cap)

Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth;11111858[B
    ]Lets see if Swann agrees[/B]. Propping up the DUP at WM just cos they is Orange - hardly a good look when the UUP have insisted on trying to form an opposition in Stormont, and not take part in "forced power-sharing."
    He has agreed (from what I have heard): I cannot get the details on the web yet. North Belfast, West Belfast, South Belfast, and Foyle.

At least they are standing in East Belfast and an odd other place.
    Last edited by McSlaggart; 22nd April 2017 at 12:41 PM.

Patrick Murphy in the Irish News says we have had 60 or 61 elections since 1998 and nothing has changed. (he got bored counting). Still the same areas lacking employment and investment. No real politics of any practical use. Nothing that solves any problems with health or education. Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by McSlaggart View Post
    He has agreed (from what I have heard): I cannot get the details on the web yet. North Belfast, West Belfast, South Belfast, and Foyle.

At least they are standing in East Belfast and an odd other place.
    What good would any pact do in constituencies as predictable as West Belfast and Foyle?

Quote Originally Posted by Breanainn View Post
    What good would any pact do in constituencies as predictable as West Belfast and Foyle?
    UUP not running candidates in three constituencies - BBC News
    Seems that, this is an attempt to seize the initiative in any pact from the dup. Although, they're not standing only in three seats they can't win under any circumstances. To me, this is more about perilous party finances, than anything else. They may or may not do a deal with the dup, but have nonetheless saved themselves a bit of money in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Breanainn View Post

i agree with Hollandia that they never stood a chance in either. They wish to keep Fermanagh south Tyrone and is why they jumped first.

Quote Originally Posted by Novos View Post
    Patrick Murphy in the Irish News says we have had 60 or 61 elections since 1998 and nothing has changed. (he got bored counting). Still the same areas lacking employment and investment. No real politics of any practical use. Nothing that solves any problems with health or education. Nothing.
    Things have changed but as always much more to be done. Politics is the art of the possible its not magic.

Quote Originally Posted by McSlaggart View Post
    Things have changed but as always much more to be done. Politics is the art of the possible its not magic.
    What changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Novos View Post
    What changed?
    Arlene Foster on Irish language act: 'More people speak Polish'

To :

Arlene Foster: We want to respect and better understand the Irish language......................

Drumcree conflict

to

Twaddell

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment