Register to Comment
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 529
Like Tree345Likes
  1. #11
    Franzoni Franzoni is offline
    Franzoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,152

    Quote Originally Posted by olli rehn View Post
    Always the same game in Germany. A righwing party rises and frightens everybody for a while. After some time the party collapses and everything goes back to normal.
    Repeat....
    Same as here so.........

    Got to love modern technology.....just start a thread about a strike or abortion and they will be happy as a pig in shíte for a few days ranting and raving like dear old uncle Albert..." during the war......"......

    Better than to have them roaming the streets .....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #12
    storybud1 storybud1 is offline
    storybud1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,202

    Quote Originally Posted by Breanainn View Post
    While ostensibly the AfD appears to be as successful as ever, winning seats in the Saar last weekend, the party has declined gradually from the heights of 2016. Polling as high as 15% at one point, it has ranged between 7 and 10% since the turn of the year, with some analysts even predicting that it could fall below the 5% electoral threshold for Bundestag seats. Now, its leader, Frauke Petry, appears to be on the brink of resignation due to infighting, and the situation increasingly resembles that of the Pirates, who enjoyed similar local and opinion polling success five years ago, before fading into irrelevance:

    Far-Right AfD party leader in Germany 'considers stepping down'
    We can only but hope that the next Somalian/Eritrean reception centre opens next door to you, when the estate agent laughs down the phone when you want to sell your house.

    I only hope you live out your days like the policies you propose ,, up to your neck in it.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #13
    RepublicOfLuas RepublicOfLuas is offline
    RepublicOfLuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,205

    Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    We can only but hope that the next Somalian/Eritrean reception centre opens next door to you, when the estate agent laughs down the phone when you want to sell your house.

    I only hope you live out your days like the policies you propose ,, up to your neck in it.
    When you give up projecting your thoughts onto others, you'll live a happy life.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #14
    Northsideman Northsideman is online now
    Northsideman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,224

    The fact the far right given German history are even on the horizon is testiment to the fuk up Merkel has made with her open door policy which is pure fukin madness.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #15
    razorblade razorblade is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,247

    Any party that overturns merkels destructive mass immigration policies, has got to be seriously considered.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #16
    darkhorse darkhorse is offline
    darkhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    20,772

    Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    Any party that overturns merkels destructive mass immigration policies, has got to be seriously considered.
    But sadly that won't happen in this case
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #17
    razorblade razorblade is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,247

    Quote Originally Posted by Northsideman View Post
    The fact the far right given German history are even on the horizon is testiment to the fuk up Merkel has made with her open door policy which is pure fukin madness.
    Their history no matter how bad, should not be used to justify a disastrous immigration policy, which merkel has inflicted on them, its about time the Germans get over their past guilt and start to stand up for their country once again.
    Last edited by razorblade; 1st April 2017 at 01:22 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #18
    Northsideman Northsideman is online now
    Northsideman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,224

    Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    Their history no matter how bad, should be used to justify a disastrous immigration policy, which merkel has inflicted on them, its about time the Germans get over their past guilt and start to stand up for their country once again.
    The problem with that is they are now meshed in the political madness that is the EU.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #19
    razorblade razorblade is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,247

    Quote Originally Posted by Northsideman View Post
    The problem with that is they are now meshed in the political madness that is the EU.
    Its an extreme unfortunate state of affairs which hopefully they will shakeoff before their society further goes down the toilet.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #20
    Northsideman Northsideman is online now
    Northsideman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,224

    Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    Its an extreme unfortunate state of affairs which hopefully they will shakeoff before their society further goes down the toilet.
    When that happens the EU party will be over, they are now the glue holding it together, tis only a matter of time now that political union is killed off.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment