Register to Comment
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Renua what now?

The fallout continues from this failed party, the latest Rat to leave Hobbs, slipped off into the night, no doubt back to the safety net of RTE like George Lee,
    What now of Creighton? will she try prostitute out her reputation to earn a few dollars in some half ass consultancy, or perhaps get Hobbs to put a word in for her to front a TV show for RTE or maybe she will turn up on BIG BROTHER or Fair City.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by nwofg1 View Post
    The fallout continues from this failed party, the latest Rat to leave Hobbs, slipped off into the night, no doubt back to the safety net of RTE like George Lee,
    What now of Creighton? will she try prostitute out her reputation to earn a few dollars in some half ass consultancy, or perhaps get Hobbs to put a word in for her to front a TV show for RTE or maybe she will turn up on BIG BROTHER or Fair City.
    While I despise Hobbs and believe he did more harm than good to Renau, I have a certain sympathy for Lucinda. While I would not always agree with her policies, I do admire her for standing up for her principals. I also feel that IN&M did a complete hatchet job on her during the run up to the last GE and that was because of her condemnation of D O'Brien.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanieFitz View Post
    While I despise Hobbs and believe he did more harm than good to Renau, I have a certain sympathy for Lucinda. While I would not always agree with her policies, I do admire her for standing up for her principals. I also feel that IN&M did a complete hatchet job on her during the run up to the last GE and that was because of her condemnation of D O'Brien.
    Yep... I'll never slag off anyone regardless of where they are on the political spectrum, for attempting to break up the status quo and the cosy traditional party setup... a setup which is largely indulged by a complacent and lazy arsed media, part of which did a cynical hatchet job on Creighton.

The same tired auld shills here and elsewhere round on anyone who puts their head above the parapet and threatens their cosy existence...

Renua was a sh!te name however and a sh!te brand... probably dead from the get go with such a naff name and a pretty dire launch if I remember correctly...

Quote Originally Posted by SeanieFitz View Post

She was small-fry to the Indo, they were really going after SF.

Quote Originally Posted by moresthepity View Post
    She was small-fry to the Indo, they were really going after SF.
    IN&M were instrumental in Kate O'Connell taking the seat from Lucinda, during the lead up to the GE IN&M ran a smear campaign against Lucinda and that was due to her position on Dobbo. If we have learned anything over the past few years it is that Dobbo is a vindictive so and so!

Lucinda has already left, so her 'what now' is irrelevant. Hobbs was irrelevant anyway. RENUA are irrelevant. The 1.3 million may as well be spent on drink.

Who ?

Is a move towards Euroscepticism a possibility?

It's certainly a 'gap in the market'.

Quote Originally Posted by Caothaoir View Post
    Is a move towards Euroscepticism a possibility?

It's certainly a 'gap in the market'.
    I see you like your political parties to have integrity.

So Renua Is Finished Then....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment