Register to Comment
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

The Constant Markievicz bloke standing for DDI in the EU elections

Tom D'Arcy is standing for the loon-party Direct Democracy Ireland in the upcoming European Parliament elections. He hasn't yet announced a constituency.

His statement from his FB page:

For over four years I have been fighting the Irish banks, on every front imaginable, and only in the last year I have found allies and friends both here on Facebook and beyond.

I, and thousands of you, have already established a Criminal Investigation into the banks, together we have stopped repossessions of Irish family homes, we have secured contractual agreements from leading Auctioneers who've agreed to stop selling distressed family homes, across Ireland, and together we have initiated Constitutional Challenges against this misdirected State, including, unfortunately, the necessity to begin injunctive proceedings against our President, having first produced irrefutable evidence of banking corruption. History will eventually prove us right but right now we need to fight corruption however, and wherever, we can and this includes taking our fight to Europe.

Most of this work sadly goes unreported, silenced by those who fear change the most.

Every week another lost life, or indeed lives, are reported to me, yet another family destroyed, more tiny tear-filled faces seeking answers. I have no more tears left, my heart can't carry any more pain, my anger has turned to a determination and now we, all of us, need to unite and help turn this country around.

We need to change the circle of endemic corruption that destroys our sons and daughters, that erodes the foundations of our families, that steals childhoods, leaving misery in its wake and all done in the name of banking.
    The Irish media have, for the most part, ignored countless emails and letters, phone calls, faxes, all sent from me and hundreds and thousands of others right across Ireland who have thankfully supported me.

I can't do this alone, so today I decided to accept the nomination from Direct Democracy Ireland (DDI) to run as one of their candidates in the up-coming European Elections The Irish media cannot ignore me any more, together we will get the message out so I ask everyone to help me in this quest. Your support and that of your friends, relatives and workmates from all across Ireland are required to help achieve this goal. CHANGE is up to us all, no more shattered families, no more innocent lives lost, so more than ever I need your support so do please post, please share, please support and, if interested in getting more information on DDI please text CHANGE, together with your mobile or e-mail address, to 53377 and we'll contact you directly. TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Tom D'Arcy, MEP Candidate

Should be a great laugh...

And just so we all remember:
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Did he say countess gave up his life

Quote Originally Posted by Pot Noodle View Post
    Did he say countess gave up his life

No! He said Constant gave up his life. Hence the OP. (I'd imagine)

Maybe he knows something about Constance's true identity that we don't know?

If he does know something, it could turn out to be a massive coup for Pantybliss and her following.

The problem with these "bubble off" candidates is that they have nothing to offer.

I remember Mannix Flynn being interviewed shortly after getting elected to DCC. It was about the amount of young Irish emigrating and he was asked what he thought about it. "I'd tell them all to get the hell out" was his answer. A contemptible comment from someone charged with the responsibilty of getting things done. That's the problem of course, those in power have the responsiblity to make decisions which the bubble offs can't understand.

Who is Constant?

He's not a big enough headcase to get elected

This is what I want to know....

What was the Constant Markievicz doing....back in the days when Michael Collins met Lenin ?

Answers on a postcard to

Enda "from now on I am going to be myself" Kenny
    The unit for politicians who avoid the media
    FG HQ
    D2 (at the heart of all that largesse that we borrow 15 Billion a year to support)...

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Tom D'Arcy is standing for the loon-party Direct Democracy Ireland in the upcoming European Parliament elections. He hasn't yet announced a constituency.

Should be a great laugh...
    I thought direct democracy had imploded?

Eradicate taxation? Who would fund...anything??

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment