Register to Comment
Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree247Likes

The moon landing/s. Fact or fiction

I came across this video by accident. Now I have never doubted the moon landings, sure didn't I and my parents travel 10 mile in the ould Vauxhall
    Waverly, or was it the Austin 10 to watch it on my father's aunts television. So I am not interested in being called a conspiracy theorist or any other names. What I would like is for those with the real knowledge to rebut each of the points this fine gentleman has made. Would aluminium be sufficient to protect from the radiation or is the radiation a real threat at all? Does it get that hot in the outer atmosphere ? And if it does why did the glass and metals not melt?
    Let's try to supply information not insults.

https://youtu.be/DpPMoIv1lxI
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I'll have to watch that video, but I believe that the moon landings happened.

A couple of points, apparently we have the technology now to closely observe the moons surface from earth and using this technology you can still see the lunar modules used during the landings.

One other point, if the Americans didn't walk on the moon, what is preventing the Russians or the Chinese from landing their astronauts on the moon?

I'll watch that video though

Quote Originally Posted by gerhard dengler View Post
    I'll have to watch that video, but I believe that the moon landings happened.

A couple of points, apparently we have the technology now to closely observe the moons surface from earth and using this technology you can still see the lunar modules used during the landings.

One other point, if the Americans didn't walk on the moon, what is preventing the Russians or the Chinese from landing their astronauts on the moon?

I'll watch that video though
    I don't get your meaning 're the Russians and Chinese. If the Americans didn't it may be for the same reasons the Russians and Chinese can't either.

normally the conspiracy theories introduce bogus "facts" which just arent true like all the nonsense about camera angles and shadows etc.

Quote Originally Posted by derryman View Post
    I came across this video by accident. Now I have never doubted the moon landings, sure didn't I and my parents travel 10 mile in the ould Vauxhall
    Waverly, or was it the Austin 10 to watch it on my father's aunts television. So I am not interested in being called a conspiracy theorist or any other names. What I would like is for those with the real knowledge to rebut each of the points this fine gentleman has made. Would aluminium be sufficient to protect from the radiation or is the radiation a real threat at all? Does it get that hot in the outer atmosphere ? And if it does why did the glass and metals not melt?

the van Allen belt is dangerous if you hang around.
    if you wizz through it like the Apollo astronauts did it's fine

Oh FFS.

I don't get your meaning 're the Russians and Chinese. If the Americans didn't it may be for the same reasons the Russians and Chinese can't either.
    Let's say the Americans didn't get the moon, why would the other nations in the space race not still try to land a person on the moon? Why give up? The kudos of landing on the moon first, would be difficult to resist.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    Oh FFS.
    These crackpots don't believe in moon landings but believe what Trump says

says it all really

I won't make up my mind till I hear what Rashers has to say on the issue.

It won't surprise me if it was some sort of Zionist conspiracy.

The Moon is moving away from Earth at a rate of a few centimetres per annum. How do we know ? Well from time to time NASA fires a laser at a mirror on the Moon. I wonder who put it there.

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment