Register to Comment
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree239Likes

I cant believe this thread still has legs ..........
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by PAGE61 View Post
    I cant believe this thread still has legs ..........
    Has it legs or does it not have legs ?

Quote Originally Posted by blinding View Post
    Has it legs or does it not have legs ?
    it has but i cant believe it has so it mustnt have

Quote Originally Posted by Degeneration X View Post
    I think Collins the astronaut orbiting in the Apollo 11 mission was actually born in Rome, Italy.

Also his signature is actually in the Title poster Art of the Michael Collins film by Neil Jordan.

Weird.

Well spotted!

So, the movie was faked then?

Incidentally, if humans visiting the Moon in the 1970s led to a temperature spike on Earth's satellite, it is a confirmatory piece of evidence for the Apollo landings.

It is up to the hoaxists to provide an alternative logical analysis that could have caused the same temperature rise without human intervention.

I doubt if we will ever get it.

'Lost' NASA Tapes Show Humans Sort of Caused Global Warming on the Moon Too

"There is a decades-old mystery at NASA: Why did the moon's temperature suddenly rise nearly 4 degrees Fahrenheit (2 degrees Celsius) right after the first astronauts planted their flags there?"

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post
    Incidentally, if humans visiting the Moon in the 1970s led to a temperature spike on Earth's satellite, it is a confirmatory piece of evidence for the Apollo landings.

It is up to the hoaxists to provide an alternative logical analysis that could have caused the same temperature rise without human intervention.

I doubt if we will ever get it.

'Lost' NASA Tapes Show Humans Sort of Caused Global Warming on the Moon Too

"There is a decades-old mystery at NASA: Why did the moon's temperature suddenly rise nearly 4 degrees Fahrenheit (2 degrees Celsius) right after the first astronauts planted their flags there?"
    That sounds like a crazy theory.

The amount of disturbance by area that they made is probably a trillionth of the surface area of the moon.

The temperature rise is alleged to have been recorded by (ahem) astronauts on the moon. Logically then moon landing infidels would not be permitted to even accept the alleged temperature rise.

I am not sure the Moon Exists especially when I am not looking at it .

Quote Originally Posted by Karloff View Post
    The temperature rise is alleged to have been recorded by (ahem) astronauts on the moon. Logically then moon landing infidels would not be permitted to even accept the alleged temperature rise.
    Yes, NASA faked 400 reels of tape in the 1970s and hid them for 40 years so that a researcher, who was only a child when the moon landing happened, could invent a temperature rise theory in 2018. There can be no doubt that instruments on the moon, no matter how they got there, recorded and continued transmitting temperature data to earth.

'According to the new study, the 12 Apollo astronauts who walked on the moon between 1969 and 1972 kicked aside so much dust that they revealed huge regions of darker, more heat-absorbing soil that may not have seen the light of day in billions of years. Over just six years, this newly exposed soil absorbed enough solar radiation to raise the temperature of the entire moon's surface by up to 3.6 degrees F (2 degrees C), the study found.'

The abstract of the study is here. https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley....9/2018JE005579

The mathematical model explains the temperature rise recorded by the instruments. So how else did the dust get kicked up?

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post
    Yes, NASA faked 400 reels of tape in the 1970s and hid them for 40 years so that a researcher, who was only a child when the moon landing happened, could invent a temperature rise theory in 2018. There can be no doubt that instruments on the moon, no matter how they got there, recorded and continued transmitting temperature data to earth.

'According to the new study, the 12 Apollo astronauts who walked on the moon between 1969 and 1972 kicked aside so much dust that they revealed huge regions of darker, more heat-absorbing soil that may not have seen the light of day in billions of years. Over just six years, this newly exposed soil absorbed enough solar radiation to raise the temperature of the entire moon's surface by up to 3.6 degrees F (2 degrees C), the study found.'

The abstract of the study is here. https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley....9/2018JE005579

The mathematical model explains the temperature rise recorded by the instruments. So how else did the dust get kicked up?

So these 400 reels of 'tape' (which contain i honestly do not know what) which got mysteriously lost for decades is the basis for your belief that they sent humans to the moon?

No need for this elaborate proof through temperature change then if you believe that.

I find the idea that the entire moon's temperature was raised by nearly 2 degrees due to an absolutely tiny kicking up of dust extremely bizarre and difficult to believe. The moon has no atmosphere to hold heat inside, heat transfer to and from the planet is huge.

To extrapolate what they are saying - if the astronauts had kicked up say 100 times as much dust would the temperature have risen by as much as a hundred degrees? And that would still only be an infinitesmal proportion of the moon's surface whose colour was slightly darkened.

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment