Register to Comment
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Diversity is more interesting.
    Look mixing genders in the teens will make on some level every member of the same sex a competitor with the others which undermines deep friendships between them forming, people are from all the conversations I have had with others on the subject more likely to form deep friendships in single sex schools as opposed to mixed ones, and than there is the fact that teens are much more likely to act in a more conformist manner in mixed gender company- so rather than making things more interesting it actually has the reverse effect.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Co-ed schools are a much more healthy and progressive environment for young people. The usual lot of numbnut rightist wánkstains on here will be agin it 'cos it's a "libtard" idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Look mixing genders in the teens will make on some level every member of the same sex a competitor with the others which undermines deep friendships between them forming, people are from all the conversations I have had with others on the subject more likely to form deep friendships in single sex schools as opposed to mixed ones, and than there is the fact that teens are much more likely to act in a more conformist manner in mixed gender company- so rather than making things more interesting it actually has the reverse effect.
    What a load of shyte

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Two Times View Post
    Co-ed schools are a much more healthy and progressive environment for young people. The usual lot of numbnut rightist wánkstains on here will be agin it 'cos it's a "libtard" idea.
    And the numbnut leftists will be for it just because it's a "libtard" idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    What a load of shyte
    "In mixed schools, both girls and boys tend to be more conformist to the images of the fields as stereotyped in society (Duru-Bellat 1995: 67)."

https://books.google.ie/books?id=7RU...chools&f=false

So yeah mixed sex schools actually mean less genuine diversity.

"In mixed schools, both girls and boys tend to be more conformist to the images of the fields as stereotyped in society (Duru-Bellat 1995: 67)."

https://books.google.ie/books?id=7RU...chools&f=false

So yeah mixed sex schools actually mean less genuine diversity.
    Fantastic. Very diverse sources

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Two Times View Post
    When I did my teacher training we covered this topic and looked at empirical research

It showed that boys did much better academically in single sex schools and girls were not impacted academically either way

But don’t let empirical research get in the way of your hate

Yeah, but you're much more likely to get a blowjob in a mixed school.

Quote Originally Posted by Texal Tom View Post
    When I did my teacher training we covered this topic and looked at empirical research

It showed that boys did much better academically in single sex schools and girls were not impacted academically either way

Are you sure it's not the other way around? Girls did better in single sex schools and boys did better in mixed schools? The logic being that girls mature earlier so they have the effect of pulling the boys up, the opposite for the girls, the boys drag them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Texal Tom View Post

So we now have three conclusions, each backed by empirical research:

1. Boys do better in mixed; girls better in single.

2. Boys and girls do better in single.

3. Boys better in single; girls do the same in either.

What will be the next finding, I wonder. 🤔

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment