Register to Comment
Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree866Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    When in Rome.
    Yes, because it is only Muslims in Ireland who have an issue with having to subscribe to a certain religious faith as part of the education system.

FFS.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    Yes, because it is only Muslims in Ireland who have an issue with having to subscribe to a certain religious faith as part of the education system.

FFS.
    I am agnostic. The schools I went to had crucifixes on their badges which were on school ties and jerseys. Do I A)Shrug and move on ? or B)kick up a stink and demand they be removed?

Thanks for clearing that up. Basically, you can find NOTHING wrong with the submission, but you are projecting your own bigotry and fear and stirring anti-Muslim hatred, yet again.
    If the KKK made a submission you'd be the first screaming your head off.

I thought my niece's skirt was too short on new years eve, but like Dr selim, there's fck all can be done about it. Non story.

Thanks for clearing that up. Basically, you can find NOTHING wrong with the submission, but you are projecting your own bigotry and fear and stirring anti-Muslim hatred, yet again.
    they should stop moaning and be thankful they live in one of the best places on earth

If the KKK made a submission you'd be the first screaming your head off.
    Another utterly ridiculous response from you.

well the girls(all of them) should be able to wear longer skirts or trousers if they want to. Regarding the crucifixs I think the key issue is that there simply aren't enough non-Catholic schools in the country. It's a matter of providing choices afterall I'd imagine the majority of the girls going around wearing crucifixes on their uniforms are agnostic at most. The state does not provide a realistic number of non-faith educational options.

I would be saddened greatly by the further removal of Christian symbolism for the public square however I think judging by your past posts your support for this is motivated by your hatred for Christ as opposed to any love or even friendly feelings towards Islam.

I am agnostic. The schools I went to had crucifixes on their badges which were on school ties and jerseys. Do I A)Shrug and move on ? or B)kick up a stink and demand they be removed?
    Good for you. And giving someone else the option not to have to wear such a uniform would change that position, how?

Presumably, being agnostic, you would be just as ok if a daughter of yours was forced to wear a head scarf as part of her school uniform? Shrug and move on, yeah?

Oh, yeah...who has demanded anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    Another utterly ridiculous response from you.
    If you knew anything about the MB you'd know I was not far off the mark but you don't know and don't want to know because it might challenge your right-on soft left tunnel vision view of the world.

Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment