Register to Comment
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    In the sense that someone wants to fake their own skin colour to get into college, its really bizarre.
    And yet, it worked perfectly.

He gained admission to Harvard Med School even though he admits how lousy his academic achievements to date are.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

There are tensions in Harvard Law School over Affirmative Action. The complainants are often Asians rather than Whites.

Quote Originally Posted by Surkov View Post
    And yet, it worked perfectly.

He gained admission to Harvard Med School even though he admits how lousy his academic achievements to date are.
    So he basically only got in on account of his claimed skin colour and not on any actual qualifications, im lost for words to be honest.

he looks more african american in the before photo

Quote Originally Posted by mr_anderson View Post
    If I was faced with a huge college bill, I'd quickly become a pre-op transgendered lesbian muslim.
    That should knock about €50k off the final total.
    Don't worry about the op, it's perfectly acceptable these days to keep the meat and two veg, and the beard, and still call yourself a lesbian. The best thing about it (besides getting to call actual female lesbians TERFs*) is that you can invade female spaces at will and nobody can do a damn thing about it.

For example, this man is currently taking up space in a Catholic homeless women's shelter, and all he had to do was change his name to Danielle.

In terms of the OP, in my view yes it's still racism when it's practiced against white people and Asians. It doesn't become Good Racism just because it's discriminating against those "privileged" groups.

*Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists for those who haven't encountered this tag
    Last edited by ireallyshouldknowbetter; 11th August 2017 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyshouldknowbetter View Post
    Don't worry about the op, it's perfectly acceptable these days to keep the meat and two veg, and the beard, and still call yourself a lesbian. The best thing about it (besides getting to call actual female lesbians TERFs*) is that you can invade female spaces at will and nobody can do a damn thing about it.

For example, this man is currently taking up space in a Catholic homeless women's shelter, and all he had to do was change his name from Daniel to Danielle.

In terms of the OP, in my view yes it's still racism when it's practiced against white people and Asians. It doesn't become Good Racism just because it's discriminating against those "privileged" groups.

*Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists for those who haven't encountered this tag
    Ok, I really should know better, but is this for real?

I have to laugh at this story sorry snowflakes.

It's almost as if Indians weren't enslaved and subject to some of the systematic legal, economic and social discrimination in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmetterling View Post
    Ok, I really should know better, but is this for real?
    Is what for real? That a bearded non-op transsexual man who claims he is a woman is taking up a bed at a catholic women's shelter? Or that white people and Asians are discriminated against in college admissions?

Well it looks as if Attorney General Sessions is about to do something about this.

Report: Sessions aims at college affirmative action programs - ABC News

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment