Register to Comment
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 210
Like Tree97Likes
  1. #21
    Bonsai Experiment Bonsai Experiment is offline
    Bonsai Experiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    14,122

    Quote Originally Posted by ruserious View Post
    What are you saying? You don't believe in life outside of Earth?
    No I do not. Unless your talking about them monkeys they fire out there from time to time to justify their trillion dollar space budgets. Most of them monkeys are dead now too.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #22
    ruserious ruserious is offline
    ruserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,180

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai Experiment View Post
    No I do not. Unless your talking about them monkeys they fire out there from time to time to justify their trillion dollar space budgets. Most of them monkeys are dead now too.
    So you don't believe in other life? Besides no evidence as of yet, why do you claim such a thing?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #23
    Hewson Hewson is offline
    Hewson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,307

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai Experiment View Post
    No I do not. Unless your talking about them monkeys they fire out there from time to time to justify their trillion dollar space budgets. Most of them monkeys are dead now too.
    There are billions of planets in the Universe that will have similar environmental conditions to planet Earth. The probability is that life, not necessarily similar to our own, would have formed on some.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #24
    longshortgrass longshortgrass is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,360

    Quote Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
    I'm still hoping that they'll have left home already and are on the way here.

    Mind you, depending on where they might land, the visit could be very brief.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #25
    Bonsai Experiment Bonsai Experiment is offline
    Bonsai Experiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    14,122

    Quote Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
    There are billions of planets in the Universe that will have similar environmental conditions to planet Earth.
    Proof?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #26
    Bonsai Experiment Bonsai Experiment is offline
    Bonsai Experiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    14,122

    Quote Originally Posted by ruserious View Post
    So you don't believe in other life? Besides no evidence as of yet, why do you claim such a thing?
    No I don't believe in life outside of Earth. It's counter intuitive .
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #27
    longshortgrass longshortgrass is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,360

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai Experiment View Post
    Proof?
    Here's the maths....

    Drake equation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #28
    Bonsai Experiment Bonsai Experiment is offline
    Bonsai Experiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    14,122

    Quote Originally Posted by longshortgrass View Post
    stop it.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #29
    Hitch 22 Hitch 22 is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,420

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai Experiment View Post
    Proof?
    A planet of our size with the right angle of axis and the right speed of rotation with a moon of the same size and distance and the same distance from a star of similar size and also on the rim of a galaxy like our own might seem rare.

    However there are hundreds of billions of stars in our galaxy and hundreds of billions of galaxies in the universe.

    The chance of there being billions of planets fitting the conditions that exist on our planet are therefore quite high.

    It would be stranger if there wasn't life our there than if there was.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #30
    longshortgrass longshortgrass is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,360

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai Experiment View Post
    stop it.
    This more your style?

    ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN MARCH 2013! | Weekly World News
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment