Register to Comment
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Truly large scale investment coming for Dublin.

Word is from my friends in the industry that Google and LinkedIn are going even larger scale in Dublin. Google buying at least one more new or refurb block , LinkedIn leasing one. I said some days ago when the T was in California that he hadn't gone there for nothing. Several announcements followed including one I forecast re Facebook. Fascinating times we live in.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Yes and hardly any unemployed Irish will get these jobs I suspect if Googles building in Ringsend is anything to go by., I hope I am wrong. We need local recruitment requirements so that these investments benefit the local community and lift them out of poverty.

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Yes and hardly any unemployed Irish will get these jobs I suspect if Googles building in Ringsend is anything to go by., I hope I am wrong. We need local recruitment requirements so that these investments benefit the local community and lift them out of poverty.
    What are you Donald Trump?

Impose a local content restriction on companies. Hell no. You don't get to tell business what to do Bannon bot

Any investments in Dublin will always benefit the local community, surely? Trickle-down effect and all that...

Quote Originally Posted by Fritzbox View Post
    Any investments in Dublin will always benefit the local community, surely? Trickle-down effect and all that...
    Trickle down is voodoo economics.

Trickle down is voodoo economics.
    Tell that to your beloved Trump

Quote Originally Posted by idaworldbeaters View Post
    Word is from my friends in the industry that Google and LinkedIn are going even larger scale in Dublin. Google buying at least one more new or refurb block , LinkedIn leasing one. I said some days ago when the T was in California that he hadn't gone there for nothing. Several announcements followed including one I forecast re Facebook. Fascinating times we live in.
    I suppose something has to be salvaged from the Apple/Athenry debacle.

Dear Google

You may only offer ar$eholes your jobs.

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Mac View Post
    What are you Donald Trump?

Impose a local content restriction on companies. Hell no. You don't get to tell business what to do Bannon bot

DE can always apply. Anyone who spends as long on the net as he does is clearly a shoe-in!

Quote Originally Posted by HarshBuzz View Post
    DE can always apply. Anyone who spends as long on the net as he does is clearly a shoe-in!
    You really thought it was serious.

That's where we are folk's Even a parody response which shows how misguided it is to just bow down to big business and give them anything they want gets taken as serious.

What did DE write that was problematic? Bar problematic for neo liberals.

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment