Register to Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Big bubbles in US

944. See how big the bubble is (1/25/2017)

17 years ago, I found the Feds moved the area residents away and bought in houses in large scale. (see #733, 734, 736. CASH FOR HOUSE). As early as 2003, I warned of a housing bubble. (see #180. Beware of housing bubble (11/16/03))That bubble keeps growing up until now. I think that's because They failed to eliminate Kat Sung. The result is: San Jose becomes No.1 highest median house price city (where I live) and San Franciso is the No.2. (Where my mother and sisters live).

Here is a chart of median home sale prices of San Francisco. The curve is accordant to the persecution course the Feds apply on me. The unusual upward price started from 1993. Though the chart author thought there were two bubbles, it is still a big one in fact. The bubble stopped growing up in 2008 due to financial tsunami but the Feds managed to prevent it from breaking. The down turn was mild. Even in lowest point of 2011, it's 695,000. Double the amount of starting price.

From steep curve you may see how big this bubble is.

Report: San Jose, Not San Francisco, Has Highest Median Home Price In Country
    BY JACK MORSE IN NEWS ON AUG 12, 2016

San Jose, with a median home price of $1,085,000, currently ranks as the most expensive metropolitan area for would-be home owners. The second most expensive? That would be San Francisco coming in at $885,600.

Report: San Jose, Not San Francisco, Has Highest Median Home Price In Country: SFist
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sigh!

Soft landing........Still great value..........The fundamentals........

946. Two unprecedented big bubbles(2/8/2017)

Real estates bubble.(see chart at #944) Stock market bubble.

You don't have to be an expert to realize the two big balloons Americans are facing. Yet where are those professionals, economical officials and media people? In coming months, you will see a lot of news, events to encourage people to jump into the speculation pool to buy the securities, houses.

Trump to Halt Obama Fiduciary Rule, Order Review of Dodd-Frank

Katherine Chiglinsky, Justin Sink, Elizabeth Dexheimer
    Bloomberg February 2, 2017

President Donald Trump will halt an Obama administration regulation, hated by the financial industry, that requires retirement advisers to work in the best interests of their clients, while the new administration reviews the rule.

The president also will order a review of Dodd-Frank Act rules enacted in response to the 2008 financial crisis, a White House official said. Trump is scheduled to issue the directives at a signing ceremony around noon on Friday following a meeting of more than a dozen top corporate executives led byBlackstone Group LP Chief Executive OfficerSteve Schwarzman.

finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-halt-obama-fiduciary-rule-063803815.html

Trump is going to open a pandola box to release financial demons. Those demons had caused 2008 financial tsunami, were locked up by Obama, Trump wants to free them to make America greater?

It's funny that they accuse Clinton represents the interest of Wall Street. What about Trump?
    Read 2 and 3 of last message(#945) to see how the Feds rule this country.

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post

17 years ago, I found the Feds moved the area residents away and bought in houses in large scale. (see #733, 734, 736. CASH FOR HOUSE). As early as 2003, I warned of a housing bubble. (see #180. Beware of housing bubble (11/16/03))That bubble keeps growing up until now. I think that's because They failed to eliminate Kat Sung. The result is: San Jose becomes No.1 highest median house price city (where I live) and San Franciso is the No.2. (Where my mother and sisters live).

Here is a chart of median home sale prices of San Francisco. The curve is accordant to the persecution course the Feds apply on me. The unusual upward price started from 1993. Though the chart author thought there were two bubbles, it is still a big one in fact. The bubble stopped growing up in 2008 due to financial tsunami but the Feds managed to prevent it from breaking. The down turn was mild. Even in lowest point of 2011, it's 695,000. Double the amount of starting price.

Are you trying to communicate in code with someone or something?

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post

I'm right with you on this one Dude.

Can I express my appreciation in musical terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aStZO5aGIOM

Ron Paul Issues Surprising Warning About Gold
    Suggests new way to protect yourself from a financial crisis

03.04.2017 BY KELLY BROWN, STANSBERRY RESEARCH

Things appear to be looking up in America. Stocks are higher. Unemployment is near record lows. But according to Dr. Ron Paul, one problem could bring it all crashing down.

The former U.S. Congressman and Presidential Candidate recently sat down with Stansberry Research, a leading independent financial research firm, to warn the American people about what is in store for our country.

He believes there’s hardly anyone in Washington who is honest about our country’s dire financial situation.

It is all smoke and mirrors— and it’s going to result in ANOTHER financial crisis, sooner than most people think.
    Ron Paul Issues Surprising Warning About Gold

The Dollar Dump Begins: “China, Japan, Belgium, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia Have All Become Big Sellers”
    Mac Slavo March 27th, 2017

As global financial markets teeter on the edge of collapse, a report published this morning suggests that the run up in the U.S. dollar may be over. As of today, some 80% of post-Trump election gains have been wiped out and as noted in the special video report from Future Money Trends below, it appears that things are only going to get worse:

China sold more U.S. Treasuries last year than any country has ever sold in a single year… $188 billion worth… Japan is also making an exit, selling nearly $30 billion since election day… Belgium, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia have all become big sellers too…

Official national debt is $20 Trillion… the real debt has been calculated to be $200 Trillion… what’s not included in the official numbers is social security, Medicaid and Medicare obligations… Think about it… every penny spent on the military, welfare programs, foreign aid and even your Congressman’s paycheck… it’s all borrowed money…

The Dollar Dump Begins: "China, Japan, Belgium, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia Have All Become Big Sellers"

Is it yourself D4?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment