Register to Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Have the Land League gone away??

Where have the Land League been this past while? Since the Gorse Hill debacle they've gone very quiet. I'm surprised that they had nothing to say about this case:

Couple who owned six houses and spent over

Is it because it's on the Northside?? I wouldn't consider the Navan Road as particularly "posh", it's certainly not Killiney. This couple have indeed lost their family home (unlike the O'Donnells) and the Land League is silent??
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Nah.... Probably just changed the colour of their ink.

The "land league" are attention seeking clowns, its simple no cameras no land league. If they were a land league and a proper land league at that they wouldnt have touched that Solicitors case with a 20 foot pole.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    The "land league" are attention seeking clowns, its simple no cameras no land league. If they were a land league and a proper land league at that they wouldnt have touched that Solicitors case with a 20 foot pole.
    Too true. Still, it will be interesting to see when they pop their heads up again.

This self styled "Land League" were just some mates of the cretinous O'Donnells. They don't care about other couples facing repossession.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren84 View Post
    This self styled "Land League" were just some mates of the cretinous O'Donnells. They don't care about other couples facing repossession.
    Certainly seems that way.

In reply to the OP's question; I hope not, the country needs a bit of humour.

I don't fully agree fully with their methods but it is easy knock them for been only attention seeking etc. But the seemingly they are still very active in courts up an down the country , it is just that the media are not really that interested covering stories of normal Joe and Joanna bloggs been turfed out of their homes.

I don't think there was much clarity on the genesis of the "Gorse Hill" land league, was there? It seemed to be separate from some other group, and was mainly comprised of lawyers and so on...? I've seen videos of activist groups opposing evictions and they didn't look like lawyers to me (but more power to them).

the land league has been relegated

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment